Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) (38097 Views)

Russia: Apocalypse Underwater Drones That Can Trigger ‘radioactive Tsunami' / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Holiness2100: 11:32am On Jul 18, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDngLY5ocb0
THIS IS NOT SUMMER, THIS IS HELL! : Europe is in the midst of an 'apocalyptic' heatwave which has badly affected France, Spain and Portugal

Europe is facing a 'heat apocalypse' with all-time temperature records set to be smashed in France today while Spain battles dozens of wildfires that have left one firefighter dead.

Extreme heat warnings are in place across the continent's western flank today, with figures in excess of 104F (40C) predicted all the way from Faro in southern Portugal up to Manchester in the UK.

All-time records are set to tumble across much of western France with 111F (44C) possible near Bordeaux in what forecasters have branded a 'heat apocalypse'.

The extreme conditions have sparked dozens of fires, with crews battling a 'monster' blaze in Gironde which has forced 16,000 people to evacuated and torched 14,000 acres since it began a week ago.

David Brunner, the commander of local firefighters who has worked in the region for more than three decades, said he has 'never seen anything like it.'

Meanwhile 36 fires are raging across Spain - two dozen of them out of control - one of which claimed the life of a 62-year-old firefighter on Sunday, burned to death around 60 miles south of Leon after being trapped by flames.

More than 1,000 people have died across Spain and Portugal in the heatwave, medical authorities have said, most of whom are thought to have perished from heat stress.

'There are never words to thank the immense work of those who fight in front of the fire without rest,' Prime Minister Pedro Sánchez tweeted as news of the death spread.

Two thirds of the country's entire fire-fighting force are now deployed to try and contain the blazes, with some 2,300 people evacuated from their homes.

Almost the entirety of Spain is now under an 'extreme danger' of fire warning, according to the EU's emergency management programme, with large parts of southern and central regions under the highest 'very extreme danger' warnings that also encompass parts of eastern Portugal.

Portuguese authorities are also battling wildfires in their country, though the situation has eased since temperatures topped 117F (47C) last week.

Four wildfires are raging in Portugal today with 700 firefighters deployed to dampen them down, though that is down from 16 that were burning late Sunday.

A nationwide state of emergency is due to last until Tuesday, when parliament will assess whether it needs to be extended. As things stand, it is likely the measures will be lifted.

The heatwave is the second to engulf parts of southwest Europe in weeks, and blazes burning in France, Greece, Portugal and Spain have destroyed thousands of hectares of land and forced thousands of residents and holidaymakers to flee.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11023807/amp/Europe-heat-apocalypse-record-temperatures-hit-France-Spain-burns.html

3 Likes

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Holiness2100: 11:36am On Jul 18, 2022

1 Share

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by VeryWickedMan: 11:37am On Jul 18, 2022
Ordinary 40°c. Weak race.

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 11:38am On Jul 18, 2022
Half of the world is ravaged by fire, the other half is ravaged by flood.

It is barely 2 weeks I put out an urgent revelation the Lord gave me.
https://www.nairaland.com/7202426/very-urgent-plead-mercies-god#114257942

Ladies and Gentlemen let no one Deceive you, the Extreme weather the world is experiencing is not Climate change. The Coming Judgement of GOD on this wicked, abominable and evil world is "testing the mic" and casting its shadows on the earth.

I weep for Humanity!
I weep for all who are toiling with the Salvation of their soul..
I weep for all who are yet to Genuiely come into a relationship with JESUS Christ.

The Rapture is sooooooo Imminent!
The Judgement of GOD will be poured without measure on this evil world.
Pls I Admonish all to Run to JESUS Quickly!
Pls Run with all your Might to JESUS Christ.
Don't be left behind!!! Pls come to JESUS! There is no more time.

93 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by DerrickzB: 12:15pm On Jul 18, 2022
This isn’t the first time Europe is experiencing wild fire outbreak!! Why don’t they put water systems in place to curb this to the nearest minimum?? Abi all they know is to sanction Russia and pour useless weapons into Ukraine?? SMH

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by saaron(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Unlike Europe, Nigeria is blessed with a great weather but cursed with terrible big Structure leaders. Common gas is now out of reach for majority Nigerians no thanks to APC buhari's disaster regime.

Take back Nigeria and vote for LABOUR PARTY for long lasting economic development.

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
DerrickzB:
This isn’t the first time Europe is experiencing wild fire outbreak!! Why don’t they put water systems in place to curb this to the nearest minimum??

It's only what you have Power to Handle or contain that you will handle or contain.

When Man has a problem with man, we go to God Almighty for help. When GOD Himself is the one dealing with man, there is no hope or help.

What is happening is just the shadows or what I call " Testing the mic " of God's coming Judgements on Humanity.

GOD destroyed sodom, Gomorrah and those in the days of Lot for the same evil and Wickedness that is advanced and propagated in the world today.

The World has not seen anything. All these happenings are just testing the mic. The Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is Coming. That is why we are here pleading on all to do the needful which is Genuiely embracing JESUS Christ so as to Escape what is Coming.

Let those that Have Ears to Hear, listen and do the Needful

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by RikudoSennin: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2022
It is going to be 94 degrees here today and tomorrow. I just hope everyone will be safe. There is less rains this summer which is weird.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Falseprofet2: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
And so
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by AmazingELixir: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

If only we were having these kinds of forest fires the normads from fouta djallon mountains and arid Sahel wouldn't have made our forest home where they kidnap and pillage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by twilliamx(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Turn back to God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Toosure70: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
God loves Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by socialmediaman: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
Toosure70:
God loves Nigeria.
9ja wey Oluwa don forgot taytay..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Tecnophone: 5:26pm On Jul 18, 2022
what's the development +?
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by harmargedon: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
It's cold here, it's hot there. undecided undecided undecided undecided they'll start developing melanin soon.

8 Likes

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by YoungLionken(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
A country like this would disburse grants upon grants to her citizens for damage control/compensation..

But somewhere in Africa, if you like roast to death, the government won't even notice let alone, reaching out..

I know a lot of us would prefer such over the torture of lipsrsealed government..

This heat thing is kinda global though..

Meanwhile, go get your PVCs ready, or else the suffering would multiply when you fail to do so...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by stano2(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Double Wahala, mehnnn today’s heat sef na something else.
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Gkay1(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
May God help us

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by meobizy(f): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
This time would make sense to visit those cold countries. I went in Spring and nearly froze to death. My body don forget their climate.

For those who’ll claim the whites are just weak, imagine how you’ll survive if temperatures randomly plummet and outside your homes feel cooler than a deep freezer. I doubt many Nigerians especially trash-composing Nairalanders will survive; our buildings aren’t constructed in ways to keep cold out. How many of us get winter jacket on hand talk less of fireplaces? Winter na the ancestor of Jos cold. I know many people who don’t believe Jos has the same weather as other Nigerian locales. It does; the temperature is only lower.

15 Likes

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by FactBoyz: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
shocked
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by nony43(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Abeg na the normal heat we de see for 9ja during harmattan betweeen Jan-Feb. In my city some Oyibo said that are not coming out tomorrow that they might die. Temperatures in my city will hit 40-41 degrees record high.

2 Likes

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by harmargedon: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
twilliamx:
Turn back to God

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by MufasaLion: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2022
If it was in Africa, they would have called it spiritual punishment.

9 Likes

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Okemmuo(m): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Chai
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by MufasaLion: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
twilliamx:
Turn back to God

Are you this deluded?

3 Likes

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by Konjiboii: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Make world do end jare una never dey bored and tired of this continuous meaningless life circle?

6 Likes

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by seunayantokun(m): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Report says UK is baking now but that can't be like our usuals in this country.

1 Like

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by louis07(m): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
We should do what now
Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by kenny714433(m): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
embarassed

Everything about these people behaves like ajebo, even their green forest. Just imagine, their forest behaves like harmattan dry leaves....

Everything in my country is resistant to everything in the world. Even in the dry season, our forest don't burn like this.

Thank God such thing doesn't happen here, our bones would have long been in the museum with the description "Black people once lived on earth".

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) by MufasaLion: 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
Righteousness2:

It's only what you have Power to Handle or contain that you will handle.
What is happening is just the shadows or what I call " Testing the mic " of God's coming Judgements on Humanity.

GOD destroyed sodom, Gomorrah and those in the days of Lot for the same evil and Wickedness that is advanced and propagated in the world today.

The World has not seen anything. All these happenings are just testing the mic. The Undiluted and Unadulterated wrath of GOD is Coming. That is why we are here pleading on all to do the needful which is Genuiely embracing JESUS Christ so as to Escape what is Coming.

Let those that Have Ears to Hear, listen and do the Needful

You are too ignorant.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Illegal Immigrants To Be Deported From America / US Issues First Gender 'X' Passport To Intersex Navy Veteran, Dana Zzyym (Pics) / Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.