Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash (11709 Views)

One dead, two injured as truck crashes pedestrians in Anambra / Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured / Tricycle Rams Into Truck In Ibadan, UI Student Dead, Two Injured As (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Timothy89(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Neduzze5:
What's happening in the South West of recent?

Tinubu's bad luck is really affecting the people of the South West badly.

just as Peter obi bad luck is affecting you people in your terrorized states

fooolish people
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by rainmoredays: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
That particular portion of road nah death trap o

1 Like

Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Debangis20(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
Omg, wish them quick recovery.
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Unclebayo(m): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Simdyofficial:
no. I love Ogun state. Am from the east but I was born and brought up in Ogun state. Ogun pple love peace.
if eyes is paining you girlie eye no dey pain us
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Lawalemi(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
This narrow bridge. The accident is as a result of government negligence
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Addme: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
rainmoredays:
That particular portion of road nah death trap o
Iju River just before Atan.
Remember when I was working in Agbara and used to pass there, there was no week you would not see accident at that exact point. I used to pray once I left Chelsea descending that road to Iju. It was so bad that time.
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by fineberry(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
God dey save us o
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Tregmas: 5:23am On Sep 28, 2023
Simdyofficial:
Na iju road be this? I use that road while traveling to Ghana sha. I love to see the dirty waters. Rip to the dead. It's life. We move. Could remember few months I passed there. I sensed a very bad odour along the river.my driver was like mammy it's a dead human. I just shook my head. lIfe
This is not iju road but Lagos ibadan road shame no go let them show that road to the world. Accident happens almost every week on the road

1 Like

Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Tregmas: 5:27am On Sep 28, 2023
Addme:

Iju River just before Atan.
Remember when I was working in Agbara and used to pass there, there was no week you would not see accident at that exact point. I used to pray once I left Chelsea descending that road to Iju. It was so bad that time.
The road need dualizing almost every week truck falls in the small river

(1) (2) (Reply)

RE: South African Visiting Nigeria (LAGOS) For The First Time, AMAZING!!! / What You Need To Know Before Travelling To Morocco / I Am Tired Of Nigeria, Where On Earth Can I Get A Better Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.