Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash (11701 Views)

One dead, two injured as truck crashes pedestrians in Anambra / Accident On Nsukka-Obollo Road, Enugu: Five Dead, Two Injured / Tricycle Rams Into Truck In Ibadan, UI Student Dead, Two Injured As (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by NCBLOG: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
A Multiple Crash that occurred at about 7:20 am on Wednesday around Iju bridge, Ota-Idiroko road, Ogun State, reportedly claimed one soul while two persons were injured.

Two of the vehicles were also said to have plunged into Iju River.

The Vehicles involved with registration numbers were an IVECO truck AAA969ZY, a Ford mini truck BDG340XZ, and another Man Diesel truck with no registration number.

According to a statement from the spokesperson of the Ogun state sector of the Federal Road Safety Corps, Mrs Florence Okpe, the injured were taken to Otta General Hospital for medical care while the corpse had been deposited at Ifo General Hospital morgue.

She said a mechanical fault from one of the vehicles led to the accident.

Okpe said, “FRSC operatives carried out a rescue operation on the Otta – Idiroko route around Iju bridge. The crash which occurred at about 0720 hrs this morning, involved 03 vehicles with registration numbers AAA969ZY Iveco truck BDG340XZ Ford mini truck, and the third vehicle with no registration number on it a Man Diesel truck.

“A total of eight persons involved were all male adults. Two persons were injured and one person was killed from the multiple crash while the remaining five were unhurt.

“The injured victims were taken to Otta General Hospital for medical attention and the corpse was deposited at Ifo General Hospital morgue. The suspected cause of the multiple crashes was a mechanical deficiency in one of the vehicles.

The FRSC, however, advised motorists to always pay attention to their vehicles to detect any faults and fix them on time to avoid accidents.

Source: https://punchng.com/one-dead-two-injured-in-ogun-road-crash/

Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by NCBLOG: 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
May Almighty God, Have Mercy On The DEAD.

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS.

3 Likes

Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Neduzze5(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
What's happening in the South West of recent?

Tinubu's bad luck is really affecting the people of the South West badly.

4 Likes

Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Onkoolos: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
BBaaaadd nneeewwss ssiinnccee llaasstt ttwwoo wweekkss. GGoodd hheellpp uuss cry cry
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Styluss: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
RIP
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by endome: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bad news everyday. God have mercy on man

Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Skillsnigeria: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmm, that's bad
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by NCBLOG: 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Freight111:
Too bad

See More Bad News @ www.. com
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by eliyke(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
sadAnyday wey dis guy remember nairaland ehhh,na back to back bad news
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Morbeta11(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Ofemmanu1: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
O jade ko wole..
It will not be our portion IJN.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by callmevirus(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
God anything that will take me to Ogun state please cancel it

2 Likes

Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Eniolohunda: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kolohun maa sowa. Rip to the dead
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by MORIERA: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmmm

To the dead RIP

To the injured ... quick recovery
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Eniolohunda: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Neduzze5:
What's happening in the South West of recent?

Tinubu's bad luck is really affecting the people of the South West badly.

Your thinking faculty is faulty, Tinubu is driving you crazy.
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by TANID(m): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Houseofglam7(f): 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
, is that you on the beat?

Speedy recovery to the injured.
May the soul of the departed Rest In Peace.
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Nats12(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
May God rest the soul of the dead and also grant quick recovery to the injured.

Please let's make it a habit to always check our vehicles everyday before going out, some of the accidents on our roads are actually avoidable
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by BlackhatMentor: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
Tinubu boys
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by money121(m): 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ok
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
So sad.
May the Souls of the departed Rest in Perfect peace.

Addendum :
Udoka Udoka on the beats with his daily bad news coverage.
You actually go everywhere on social media looking JUST for bad and terrible news?
What a niche you've created for yourself.
People dey ooo

Can you for a change, atleast once give us a thread about people celebrating success or something positive please?!

Don't let people label you as a Bad news carrier alone Nwanne. Not good for business biko!
Not all Nigerians love reading Bad and evil news 24/7.
Some of us still have human blood running and flowing through our veins please!
Tweak it!!!

Our kobo @MANNA .

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Jaistormz(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Too sad God help us
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by OdefaGirl(f): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
There was this comment from one stupid guy last time..... That Igbos die like chicken in road crashes all in the name of coming to Lagos. I laughed and said to myself.... We really have a bunch of useless people on Nairaland.

About 2 threads have been crashes in Yoruba land..... Mainly Yoruba victims. My point is, misfortune happens everywhere and to everyone. Don't be stupid because you want to sound tribalistic.

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Unclebayo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
60% of the bad news are coming from ogun state

1 Like

Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by ROTTWEILER007: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
NCBLOG:

Source: https://punchng.com/one-dead-two-injured-in-ogun-road-crash/
God, please forgive Nigeria. May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of God may they rest in peace.Amen
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Simdyofficial(f): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Na iju road be this? I use that road while traveling to Ghana sha. I love to see the dirty waters. Rip to the dead. It's life. We move. Could remember few months I passed there. I sensed a very bad odour along the river.my driver was like mammy it's a dead human. I just shook my head. lIfe

Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Simdyofficial(f): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Unclebayo:
60% of the bad news are coming from ogun state
no. I love Ogun state. Am from the east but I was born and brought up in Ogun state. Ogun pple love peace.
Re: One Dead, Two Injured In Ogun Road Crash by Cute9gerian: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Can’t this thread post educative stuffs on its front page be it history, enlightenment why is front page saturated with bad news?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Dubai Experience (dubai Isn't What You Think It Is) / Uber Drivers Protest Against 40% Fare Reduction (Full details) / Chinese Embassy To Open Consular Office In Anambra - Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.