Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota (36492 Views)

Obasanjo Prostrates Before The Agura Of GbΓ‘gΓΉrΓ‘ (Photo) / Obasanjo Prostrates For Oba Saburee Babajide Bakre (Photo) / Dino Melaye Prostrates For Oyedepo, Pictured With Osinbajo, GEJ At Dunamis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota by JetApartment: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Corn247:
That is exactly how Omoluabi behaves.

I implore obj to distance himself from those children of perdition who is influencing him to undermine our tradition.
God bless Nigeria

Its is kids like you that can be influenced not an 86 year old ex-military General, btw why are you always cursing your generation? Someone in your entire lineage married outside your tribe and you probably wont be alive when one of your grand chihdren or great grand children will marry someone from the tribe you called children of perdition hence bring perdition to your family.

I am very sure you lack the mental capacity to understand what I typed up there because your sense of reasoning is already beclouded by tribal bigotry.
Re: Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota by Oakenshield: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
Roboto11:
Dem don humble baba.
they did not he went to his dormain and accorded the king his respect
Re: Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota by Heffalump(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
SmartPolician:

That's not true. There are loads of pictures of Obasanjo prostrating to Yoruba kings. He didn't start it today.

Don't mind the foools demeaning Obj. for what he did.

The message Obasanjo was trying to pass was that, as a traditional ruler in the State, when you attend a State function you must respect the no.1 citizen of the State, which is the State governor. But in the palace, you as a traditional ruler have the full courtesy and compliment of your visitor and should control a higher respect than anyone else within your territory.

Don't forget that the traditional ruler is usually installed by the governor. so, wo's more powerful?
Re: Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota by gawu1: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

OBASANJO, the Great!πŸ‘πŸ‘

The ONLY Yoruba man, IBB, and the Northerners FEAR and RESPECT! 😊😊😎

Not WEAKLINGS like Soyinka or Drug Pushers like Bola Tinubu! πŸ˜’
From the whole indication, you were not yet on this earth when Abacha ruled in Nigeria.
I, therefore suggest to you that you should go ask your elders who was Sani Abacha.
If you have access to Obasanjo himself, ask him. He will explain it to you better.
Re: Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota by Iamanoited: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
THE PRESENT TRADITIONAL RULER THAT IS ACCEPTING OBASANJO'S PROSTRATION IS TRADITIONALLY DOING SO ON BEHALF OF HIS ANCESTORS ON THE THRONE WHO ARE MUCH OLDER THAN OBASANJO.
Re: Ex-President Obasanjo Prostrates For Olota Of Ota by awoluyi(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Consistent inconsistency at it's peak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe: Igbo Ethnic Bigotry And Hate Campaign Worry Me / Senator Isiaka Adeleke Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.