Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City (279 Views)

Today’s Nigeria Vs SA Match Is Like The Final For Me, My Heart Is Not At Rest / I Don't Like When Women 'toast' Me β€”Victor Osimhen / Mourinho: 'Klopp wanted meat and got fish, He didn't like the menu' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by Sageez(m): 7:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
I just checked fp and saw big matches for today but that of city ain't there, this is really not fair,
City is a big club and many of its fans are here on nl so I really don't understand the reason for the unfair treatment

1 Like

Re: Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by Amotolongbo(f): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Man City don sharperly get fans for naija? πŸ˜€
Re: Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by NoahHadNoArk: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Misplaced priorities 😏
Re: Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by Sageez(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Amotolongbo:

We plenty na
Re: Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by Sageez(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
NoahHadNoArk:
Misplaced priorities 😏

How?
Re: Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by DonBenny77(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Man city is not a traditional fan club. You can buy trophies by signing the best players with money but You can't force people to love the club.
Them no get fans finally
Re: Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by Sageez(m): 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
DonBenny77:
Man city is not a traditional fan club. You can buy trophies by signing the best players with money but You can't force people to love the club.
Them no get fans finally

Really?
City is really loved bro. Even here on nl, there are many city fans
How many big players did we buy this season? Even last season aside Haaland for last season, which order big name was signed?

1 Like

Re: Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by preekahantas(f): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Amotolongbo:

How did you join your Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal?
Re: Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by Amotolongbo(f): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
preekahantas:

How did you join your Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal?
I collected their forms ni
Re: Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by preekahantas(f): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Amotolongbo:
I collected their forms ni

You joined in 2007 after Mou started winning so shut up about Man City fans hypocrite.
Re: Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by Amotolongbo(f): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
preekahantas:

You joined in 2007 after Mou started winning so shut up about Man City fans hypocrite.
join what in 2007? 🧐
Re: Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by DonBenny77(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sageez:

Really?
City is really loved bro. Even here on nl, there are many city fans
How many big players did we buy this season? Even last season aside Haaland for last season, which order big name was signed?
Fans from 5,10 years ago, were you a fan when Thomas cook was their jersey sponsor?
History matters!
Check front page now no update on city scores
Re: Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by Iconme(m): 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
DonBenny77:
Them no get fans finally
other clubs d!dnt buy players abi?

Dey play
Re: Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by DonBenny77(m): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2023
Iconme:
other clubs d!dnt buy players abi?

Dey play

When Robhino signed for city thinking it was united you never dey watch premier league.
People that use slangs like "dey play" are children.
You no go ever understand πŸ˜‚
Man city no get history
Re: Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by Sageez(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
DonBenny77:

When Robhino signed for city thinking it was united you never dey watch premier league.
People that use slangs like "dey play" are children.
You no go ever understand πŸ˜‚
Man city no get history

No be d history we de create so? πŸ˜‰
Re: Seun I Don't Like The Way You And You Admins Are Treating Man City by DonBenny77(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sageez:

No be d history we de create so? πŸ˜‰
It will take a while like 20 years to get that recognition

(1) (Reply)

Download Realistic Basketball Game NBA 2K24 APK Electronic Arts Graphics Android / 4 Over 6 Draws Combination Win / who is Nigeria keeper trainer that is training Uzoho?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.