Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

A Letter To Seun And His Moderator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Seun And His Moderator (820 Views)

Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BentizilL0: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
I've noticed with great calmness how Seun and his moderators have turned this great platform to nothingness where discrimination and bias is the order of the day. No improvement and innovation...

That aside, my problem is not with that but what happens today. I noticed I was banned by one mod because I reply a nonentity that has turn trolling to a daily work. Dear Seun, you need to unban me now if not this forum won't contain us..
It's a known facts that Varunpulyani has been trolling Helinues for years now with various monikers. You guys choose to ignore but quick to ban me because I talk sense into a troll head.

The fool and his co-trolls has been constituting nuisance on every thread mentioning Helinues and talking nonsense just because he refused to support a pandora thief...

Seun where's the justice when one idiot can talk nonsense and go scot free but others can be banned for reprimanding such fool?
I asked again, where's the justice?

Just take a little time and search helinues, you'll see a lot of nonsense written on that personal without any repercussion, Seun where's the justice?..

Seun tell your mod to unban my account, one foolish boy can't be constituting nuisance here and go scot free..

To the mod that ban my account, middle finger for you.. πŸ–•

Mynd44 seun nlfpmod obinoscopy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by Malroux: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
If they don't ban this one for posting incoherent gibberish then nairaland has gone to the dogs.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
OP go to court and get your justice there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by Ttalk: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
I was banned for making this comment.

How can this innocent figure of speech be termed an insult? I don't know. Yet you have so many insulting post and bullying here that is completely ignored by the mods.

Take these monikers and see if they are capable of making intelligent posts without insult and abuse yet they are allowed to roam nairaland 2/4/7

Who is protecting that Taylor, ganisuck, Racoon, princeoflagos, mrvitalis, and their likes?

The mods have allowed them to abuse the President, the Yoruba, and SW, with impunity but would ban anyone who tries to place those uncultured children where they belong.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BentizilL0: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
Malroux:
If they don't ban this one for posting incoherent gibberish then nairaland has gone to the dogs.
Thunder strike that your mouth for calling me this one, you dey mad? angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BentizilL0: 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2023

Unban my account now, one nonentity can't be insulting people here and you ban me for talking sense into his head...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by Amotolongbo(f): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
BentizilL0:
I've noticed with great calmness how Seun and his moderators have turned this great platform to nothingness where discrimination and bias is the order of the day. No improvement and innovation...

That aside, my problem is not with that but what happens today. I noticed I was banned by one mod because I reply a nonentity that has turn trolling to a daily work. Dear Seun, you need to unban me now if not this forum won't contain us..
It's a known facts that Varunpulyani has been trolling Helinues for years now with various monikers. You guys choose to ignore but quick to ban me because I talk sense into a troll head.

The fool and his co-trolls has been constituting nuisance on every thread mentioning Helinues and talking nonsense just because he refused to support a pandora thief...

Seun where's the justice when one idiot can talk nonsense and go scot free but others can be banned for reprimanding such fool?

Just take a little time and search helinues, you'll see a lot of nonsense written on that personal without any repercussion, Seun where's the justice?..

Seun tell your mod to unban my account, one foolish boy can't be constituting nuisance here and go scot free..

this violates rule 19
This handle has to be banned

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by wittywriter: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Malroux:

BentizilL0:

Thunder strike that your mouth for calling me this one, you dey mad? angry

BentizilL0:

You're one of those constituting nuisance on nairaland...
I really wish this would be the last time you mention pls... 🧏

Rayban25:

Instead of of you to just enjoy your ban till 2024, you wan extend am to when next naija will play world cup qualifier. Anyways ire oo

VinnyBaba:

Please, Leave the Guy, Jare!. πŸ™

Don't Waste your time and Data on him.πŸ˜’

He will be Fine, LAST last.

It's BAD to Engage Agbadorians Miscreants in ChitChats!πŸ˜’πŸ™‚

Let him Wait for his Release Date.πŸ™‚

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BentizilL0: 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Amotolongbo:
this violates rule 19
This handle has to be banned
Stay your lane , I no follow you talk...🧏
Message is to Seun and his mod, not some overused bitches.. πŸ’―

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BentizilL0: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness.
You're one of those constituting nuisance on nairaland...
I really wish this would be the last time you mention pls... 🧏
Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by Amotolongbo(f): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
BentizilL0:

rule 2 violated.
Another offence. (Rule 2 & 19)

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique

7 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by AfonjaConehead: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
BentizilL0:

Well this is against rule 19..
Oga seun lalasticlala mynd44 nifpmod do the needful

7 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
BentizilL0:

Instead of of you to just enjoy your ban till 2024, you wan extend am to when next naija will play world cup qualifier. Anyways ire oo

7 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BentizilL0: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
@Seun where is the justice if that nonentity can be Scot free while u was banned for talking to such troll...
Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BossGerald: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
BentizilL0:

Unban my account now, one nonentity can't be insulting people here and you ban me for talking sense into his head...

Rule 19 broken

6 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by LifeofDream: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
BossGerald:

Rule 19 broken
And so what??
Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BossGerald: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
BentizilL0:

Hehehe

Helinues the bigot that defends this criminal government and abuse igbos...hand don touch you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BossGerald: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
LifeofDream:

And so what??

You wan collect too??

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by GeneralPula: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
No be today seun don dey discriminate against Tinubu supporters..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by GeneralPula: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ttalk:

How can this innocent figure of speech be termed an insult? I don't know. Yet you have so many insulting post and bullying here that is completely ignored by the mods.

Take these monikers and see if they are capable of making intelligent posts without insult and abuse yet they are allowed to roam nairaland 2/4/7

Who is protecting that Taylor, ganisuck, Racoon, princeoflagos, mrvitalis, and their likes?

The mods have allowed them to abuse the President, the Yoruba, and SW, with impunity but would ban anyone who tries to place those uncultured children where they belong.
One unfortunate mod is protecting them bro..

They’ll all be put to shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by gratefulheart(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
The bastard travel mod that banned me I justly I have laid curse on him and he can't survival it for life.

BentizilL0:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BentizilL0: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
BossGerald:

Hehehe

Helinues the bigot that defends this criminal government and abuse igbos...hand don touch you
Say it without crying... cheesy
Hand touch me and I dey nairaland dey type? πŸ˜‚

I've come across more post abusing Yoruba on this platform than any other ethnic in Nigeria... πŸ’―
@Mynd44 seun nlfpmod obinoscopy
Unban my moniker now...

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness.

For your information, this your wittyness signature is very boring and annoying. If you want to quote me at all do not include that nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BossGerald: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
BentizilL0:

Say it without crying... cheesy
Hand touch me and I dey nairaland dey type? πŸ˜‚

I've come across more post abusing Yoruba on this platform than any other ethnic in Nigeria... πŸ’―
Unban my moniker now...

I don't know why they never ban this moniker for violating rule 19

Helinues enjoy your ban till 2025🀣🀣

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BentizilL0: 9:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ttalk:

@Seun this thing you're doing will have repercussion and cost you greatly...

Tell your mod to unban me now. It's wrong to allow Obi supporters fools litter this forum writing nonsense and wishing Nigeria bad because of a pandora thief and ban me for talking sense into their head...

@Seun What you're doing is causing more harm to nairaland than good.
Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BentizilL0: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
BossGerald:

I don't know why they never ban this moniker for violating rule 19

Helinues enjoy your ban till 2025🀣🀣

Seun unban my moniker now...
Where you see Helinues, are you guys this dumb?? cheesy
That's how one was calling me Yoruba because I tell him the truth... cheesy
Obi supporters and foolishness.. shocked
Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BentizilL0: 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2023

Where's the justice if you ban me and leave trolls to roll free on nairaland?? shocked
Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by Ttalk: 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

One unfortunate mod is protecting them, bro.

They’ll all be put to shame

Then Seun must weed the bias mods and keep the platform fair.

There's nothing in that post that should be termed bully.

It should be of concern to us if a mod can't interpret writer's expression without being biased.

A mod who can't correctly interpret the statement below should be relieved of his work or enrolled in a basic English class to broaden his understanding.

"You roar like a tiger" and "Your tiger face gives me convulsion"

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by seunmsg(m): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
BentizilL0:

Seun will never ever do anything about trolls. I’ve suggested a good idea to deal with trolling but it seems he’s comfortable with him. Beside, trolling forum members is not even against the 22 rules of Nairaland. So, I’ve learnt to ignore my trolls as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by VinnyBaba: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lolss..

So Helinius has been Banned? πŸ˜―πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

No Wonder there has been some SANITY in the Politics Section.πŸ€”πŸ™‚

A 35Years Old Boy still Living in his Parents House and Eating FREE food from his Mother's Pot!😟
Let Him use this Opportunity to Sort out his Life!πŸ˜’

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BentizilL0: 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss..

So Helinius has been Banned? πŸ˜―πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

No Wonder there has been some SANITY in the Politics Section.πŸ€”πŸ™‚

A 35Years Old Boy still Living in his Parents House and Eating FREE food from his Mother's Pot!😟
Let Him use this Opportunity to Sort out his Life!πŸ˜’
You ban me for talking sense into that troll head but allow like this abusing a nairaland writing nonsense and untrue on their personal...

Where's the justice?
Tell your mod to unban my moniker...
Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by Varunpulyani: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
BentizilL0:

You ban me for talking sense into that troll head but allow like this abusing a nairaland writing nonsense and untrue on their personal...

Where's the justice?
Tell your mod to unban my moniker...

Helli baby how body πŸ€ͺ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Show Proof Where CSU Registrar Used The Word β€œforge” And Win 100k / CSU: Not Enough Arsenal To Remove Tinubu / Next Step If The Supreme Court Fails Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.