Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

A Letter To Seun And His Moderator - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To Seun And His Moderator (821 Views)

Partisan Comparisons Of Channel Tv’s Seun And Arise Tv’s Rufai By Farooq Kperogi / "I Think You're Losing Your Brain": Galadima To Seun Okinbaloye (Video) / Buhari To Seun Okinbaloye: I Don't Know How Correct Your Calculation Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by dragunov: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
seunmsg:

Seun will never ever do anything about trolls. I’ve suggested a good idea to deal with trolling but it seems he’s comfortable with him. Beside, trolling forum members is not even against the 22 rules of Nairaland. So, I’ve learnt to ignore my trolls as much as possible.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 Oga troll farmer.

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by nedekid: 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
BentizilL0:

Mynd44 seun nlfpmod obinoscopy

Rule 2
Lol.
Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:29am On Sep 28, 2023
BentizilL0:

@Seun this thing you're doing will have repercussion and cost you greatly...

Tell your mod to unban me now. It's wrong to allow Obi supporters fools litter this forum writing nonsense and wishing Nigeria bad because of a pandora thief and ban me for talking sense into their head...

@Seun What you're doing is causing more harm to nairaland than good.

Can you just keep quiet and stop constituting nuisance here

1 Like

Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by wittywriter: 3:42am On Sep 28, 2023
Rayban25:

For your information, this your wittyness signature is very boring and annoying. If you want to quote me at all do not include that nonsense.

Wittyness
Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by Iamanoited: 3:48am On Sep 28, 2023
PLEASE UNBAN THIS PARTICULAR MONIKER AND ORUNTO27.
Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BentizilL0: 6:56am On Sep 28, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Can you stop just keep quiet and constituting nuisance here
Mynd44 seun nlfpmod Obinoscopy mukina2 Dominique
rule 2
Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by BossGerald: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2023
LifeofDream:

I'm not responsible for your frustration and loss...
I no be Obi Pandora... tongue cheesy

I'm not responsible for your suffering and smiling either
Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by AfonjaConehead: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2023
Ttalk:
I was banned for making this comment.

How can this innocent figure of speech be termed an insult? I don't know. Yet you have so many insulting post and bullying here that is completely ignored by the mods.

Take these monikers and see if they are capable of making intelligent posts without insult and abuse yet they are allowed to roam nairaland 2/4/7

Who is protecting that Taylor, ganisuck, Racoon, princeoflagos, mrvitalis, and their likes?

The mods have allowed them to abuse the President, the Yoruba, and SW, with impunity but would ban anyone who tries to place those uncultured children where they belong.
Lamentations grin grin grin

Btw,how was the ban? grin grin grin
Re: A Letter To Seun And His Moderator by NOwazobia: 11:06am On Sep 28, 2023
You guys actually take Nairaland ban serious? 🤦🏽‍♂️

I don give a fawk about what they chose to do to my account, I rather port, or stay out of the platform entirely.

It doesn't take chin chin from me, nor gives me chin chin.

I am just here for the fun of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CSU: Not Enough Arsenal To Remove Tinubu / Can Christians Take Bible To Iran? / What ticket would you recommend for the opposition to fight APC in 2027?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.