Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth (14840 Views)

Glo Blackberry Comonth 3GB Slashed To 1GB / How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction / Glo Comonth On Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by LordReed(m): 8:48am On Nov 06, 2011
@Blink
Storm and Curve are the black sheep of the  family. They have too many issues. That said have you checked the port to make sure nothing is stuck inside it? Is the charger properly plugged in? Have you tried another charger? Does it show the external power symbol?

Two things I can see from your diagnostics your have lots of browser configs and your memory is too low. What have you put on your phone that has taken so much of your memory space?

I'll add you up on bbm if you like.
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2011
I charged for 4hrs with little results then changed the charger head from EU to 3pin and it charged more in 22mins. Unfortunately the Gen goes off 12am. I wonder why you say my memory is low. I have virtually nothing in the phone, I have a 2gig card from my previous phone and a useless 1 gig memory I can't put things in. My sister always told me something was always wrong somewhere even with 9810 her friends have and I also love big screens if I change this then I'll have to get 9860 and with the price its commanding for now I'll rather get the galaxy note. Please you can go ahead and add me.
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2011
 dnt pay ƒσя anytn wd ♍A̶̲̥̅ comonth. Try rebooting
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 09, 2011
Idungjay:

 dnt pay ƒσя anytn wd ♍A̶̲̥̅ comonth. Try rebooting
which phone are you using?
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by hernyhorla: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2011
@Lord _Reed
You are very wrong. Blackberry Protect works perfectly on CoMonth. See Pix below. You need to check your settings well.

Hello all,
i changed my BIS from airtel to glo comonth on sunday but i can tell u its been a regret. i can't access my blackberry protect. my info was wiped off from my phone wheuding by putting sen someone try intruding by putting wrong
password more than 10 times.

Now, i can't view the backup cos there is an error saying

your wireless service does not include blackberry protect.

pls what do i do?
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by LordReed(m): 7:47am On Nov 10, 2011
@Hernyhoria
Open  Protect, press the menu button and choose support information. Take a screen shot of the result and post let's see. Mine is working even on coweek.

Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by hernyhorla: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2011
@Lord_Reed
pls how can I paste the screen shots here from my BB?
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by dandollar1: 1:34am On Nov 12, 2011
Please is the N2,800 BIS package unlimited?
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by chidike(m): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2011
i'm on GLO COMONTH and i've never had any regret, i do everything on it without being charged. Download movies and softwares for my lappy using UCWEB, i watch youtube vids free (eventhough i still have another youtube player), i still use 2go whenever i like (i simply enable my apn settings). Glo has an awesome 3G speed, best i've seen and i've used all networks. Its not all praises sha, once in a while BIS will just go off for hours, can't ‎​​​‎​​P I N G or use the internet. But dem de try. i use Blackberry Curve 3 (9300) on os 6 platform.
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by LordReed(m): 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2011
@hernyhola
Use a screen capture app if you don't have download from App World. And open the  Protect and press the menu button and choose support information. Go to pictures and take note of the name. Reply to this thread and in attachments browse to the pictures folder and choose the picture.
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by ava1989(f): 11:46pm On Nov 12, 2011
HELPPPP!!!

So I just got a bb n I subscribed to d coweek plan. Still my credit is being deducted, I can't use bb protect (it keeps sayin my wireless plan doesn't support it) n finally I can't log onto glo's selfcare portal or even glo's website (I get an error message sayin d reqquested page can't be opened).
Anyone know what I can do?
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by LordReed(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2011
@ava
Go to options>advanced options>host routing table and press the menu key and choose register. If its a  OS6 device options>device>advanced system settings>host routing table.
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by LordReed(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2011
@dan dollar
No its not unlimited. It has a cap of 1.5Gb of data. Virtually unlimited to non downloaders or youtubers.
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by ava1989(f): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2011
@lord ree
I've done all ds n yet nothing has changed
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by walcolm(m): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2011
i used glo coweek and had no problem with bb protect, just subscribed to comonth, did a battery pull and when the phone booted, i cant use bb protect, tells me 'your wireless service plan does not include blackberry protect' cheesy
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by dandollar1: 10:36am On Nov 14, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@dan dollar
No its not unlimited. It has a cap of 1.5Gb of data. Virtually unlimited to non downloaders or youtubers.
I'm refering to the one of N2800 o. This COmonth is 3GB.how can that other one be 1.5GB? What then is the insentive?
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by blank(f): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2011
Hi guys. Sorry to derail but i need suggestions. How do i watch youtube videos on my blackberry? I have downloaded Opera mini and UCweb, both do not support it. UCweb says not supported while Operamini sends me to internet explorer. Any clues for me? I use BB 9700 on Etisalat.
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by walcolm(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
blank:

Hi guys. Sorry to derail but i need suggestions. How do i watch youtube videos on my blackberry? I have downloaded Opera mini and UCweb, both do not support it. UCweb says not supported while Operamini sends me to internet explorer. Any clues for me? I use BB 9700 on Etisalat.

with the crazy fast etisalat 3.75G network, watching youtube videos shld be a breeze on a 9700 unless youre getting EDGE or GPRS.

if your signal quality is at least 3G, just go to youtube.com, you dont need opera or any special app
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by dandollar1: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2011
walcolm:

with the crazy fast etisalat 3.75G network, watching youtube videos shld be a breeze on a 9700 unless youre getting EDGE or GPRS.

if your signal quality is at least 3G, just go to youtube.com, you dont need opera or any special app
I guess she's refering to streaming youtube without being charged outside your BIS subscription.Bolt browser does it,sister,if that's what you mean
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by LordReed(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2011
@dan dollar
The incentive is that comonth only supports 1 email account. I can't remember the other limits but the email thing is the most prominent I can recall. I used to use the 2,800 plan so I know for sure that it is 1.5Gb unless they changed it recently.
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by blank(f): 4:29pm On Nov 15, 2011
Thanks, bolt plays youtube very well. Was wonderring why it kept asking me to download adobe player.
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@dan dollar
The incentive is that comonth only supports 1 email account. I can't remember the other limits but the email thing is the most prominent I can recall. I used to use the 2,800 plan so I know for sure that it is 1.5Gb unless they changed it recently.
My self care portal states 3Gb, I've barely scratched it.
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by dandollar1: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2011
blank:

Thanks, bolt plays youtube very well. Was wonderring why it kept asking me to download adobe player.
You'r welcome.
blink182:

My self care portal states 3Gb, I've barely scratched it.
Are you talking of the N2,800 stuff? Tot it was unlimited, like MTN's.E be like say this 3Gig no dey do me again o.would have loved to upgrade if it was unlimited.
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by imygirl(f): 5:56am On May 29, 2013
Just switched from mtn to glo cos I heard its unlimited. I suscribed 4 co week to see how it goes but am still being charged on my youtube wenever I watch videos. I tot d unlimited covered you tube videos @no cost
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by luluosas(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2013
imygirl: Just switched from mtn to glo cos I heard its unlimited. I suscribed 4 co week to see how it goes but am still being charged on my youtube wenever I watch videos. I tot d unlimited covered you tube videos @no cost
Glo does not offer 'unlimited' data for their BB subscription. Coweek offers 700MB for N400 and streaming YouTube, you will charged from your account because, your BB subscription is not covered by it.
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by imygirl(f): 7:44am On May 30, 2013
So that means even if I subscribe 4 co month, it still dosent cover 4 my watching videos on you tube and I would still be charged.
Re: Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth by amahtrendy(f): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Help pls anytime I subscribe to glo coMonth 1k, it doesn't play youtube whereas airtel 1500 does. What do I do abt the glo stuff?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis / How To Call (flash) A Number Without Having Airtime On Your SIM Card / Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.