Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

What Can I Do With Old Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Can I Do With Old Dog (607 Views)

Lulu, 8-years-old Dog Inherits $5million In Owner's Will In US(Pics) / My Neighbor 6month Old Dog Is On Heat / My Three Year Old Dog. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With Old Dog by Lawalemi(m): 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
My German Shepherd dog is eleven years old. Its now weak and hardly bark. Please what can I do with it?
I have a 3 months old puppy as replacement
Re: What Can I Do With Old Dog by BRATISLAVA: 1:41am On Sep 28, 2023
Meet a vet to euthanize it.

But if you really love it, just make it comfortable until it goes.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With Old Dog by Bankowner: 3:08am On Sep 28, 2023
Are you afraid of funeral expenses for your dog? The dog has served you with 11 years of its life and you're here thinking about what to do with it in its old age.

On the flip side, you can decide to sell it to a Calabar restaurant if it will make you feel better.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With Old Dog by illicit(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2023
Sell it to People from Abia

🥂

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With Old Dog by 4KNGOATS(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Shoota d bastardzzz

Lawalemi:
My German Shepherd dog is eleven years old. Its now weak and hardly bark. Please what can I do with it?
I have a 3 months old puppy as replacement
Re: What Can I Do With Old Dog by Ceasarceasar: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2023
Give it to ondo or jos people
Re: What Can I Do With Old Dog by bigseank(m): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2023
No now...let him live the remaining days of his life peaceful, until he curls up in one corner for the last time and go to puppy heaven.
You never can tell, the smaller pup can even bring more vigour into your dog again at least for a little while till he goes.

Alternatively if he his suffering. Maybe he doesnt eat, he doesnt getup anymore, he relives himself in that same position and you see in his eyes, he his no more enjoying his dogginess, then please you can take a to a solid vet. Not quacks o. And let him be put to sleep. If done right, he would just sleep off, closing his eyes slowly till he goes.
Re: What Can I Do With Old Dog by Ibecon: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
illicit:
Sell it to People from Abia

🥂

Even for Dog thread again… child of the fallen d*mon… besides i dey Ondo with your sister that is eating dog meat
Re: What Can I Do With Old Dog by illicit(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ibecon:

Even for Dog thread again… child of the fallen d*mon… besides i dey Ondo with your sister that is eating dog meat

I am not a tribalist

The people I buy dog meat from in Akure are Abians
One love

✌️

(1) (Reply)

Need A 100percent Pure Breed Caucasian Puppy. / I Need A Cat - Pet. / Female Slantback German Shepherd Puppy Available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.