Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) (34476 Views)

Ndlea Never Arrested Mohbad In 2022 Raid On Lagos Property / Naira Marley Wants To Kill Me - Mohbad Cries Out After NDLEA Arrested Him And Zi / Naira Marley Confirms Marlians Day, Wizkid Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by spy24(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2023
yusufu16:
Nairamarley deserve an apology from Nigerians. Nobody can bring any concrete evidence to show that he killed Mohbad. People are just giving judgement based on the videos they saw online, without knowing fully the complete story ofthe videos.

Omo e no tire you ?

This social media justice age is just wack. The online mobs just wants to bring anybody down with or without relevant evidence..

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Toktee(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2023
saphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0DHMojbXJo

SOURCE
Why did NDLEA released him hastily leaving others to wait for your return?

Why was mohbad the only person given bottle water?

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2023
It doesn't matter right now, what matters is who killed mohbad..
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Streetdreamx(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2023
Naira Marley how come mohbad was the only one released and the rest were still held in custody... There's something this guy is covering.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by JADEK04: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2023
It's only view people's has genuine sense in this country, people's easily brainwashed by media...this naira marley maybe 100% innocent, mohbad killer likely take advantage of the situation.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by article1: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2023
It's as if this poster didn't listen to that video clip, or he didn't understand what naira Marley said in that video.
He said Mohbad was not among those that were arrested and released....

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Abimbola29(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2023
This is about 2 to almost 3 years ago,so I don't understand what his trying to prove...it is well

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Delaw135: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2023
chuksoyo21:
Anyhow e be, Naira Marley and Sam Larry must collect...
Go and touch naira Marley now
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Christistruth00: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2023
How do we know that the Drugs didn't belong to Naira Marley there is a video of Naira Marley with Mohbad and a bag of suspected Drugs on a table beside 2 Hand Guns

Naira Marley acted like he was very happy with the bag of Drugs there

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Nursepepeye(f): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2023
ivolt:
What is the big deal in NDLEA arresting drug addicts?
It is even a shame that NDLEA released the addicts without charges.
If they were poor men, they would be investigated, paraded and charged to court.
nothing in arresting drugg addicts but something is wrong giving poisonous substance to drink can't you comprehend simple thing?

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by seunayantokun(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2023
Throwing up all sorts of alibis in the public domain to say he wasn't involved in killing him indicates you have something to clear. The normal thing would have been keep calm, produce yourself to the police and the coroner if and when invited, state your side of the story backed up with impeccable evidence, and go home or get locked up for judgement.
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Artzdanielsz(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2023
So he is indirectly saying that his record label is a drugs pushing business.
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by seunayantokun(m): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2023
JADEK04:
It's only view people's has genuine sense in this country, people's easily brainwashed by media...this naira marley maybe 100% innocent, mohbad killer likely take advantage of the situation.

You said 'may be'. So, it is may be and may be not until the truth is known. Therefore, don't insult anybody, just advise them to wait for the conclusion of the coroner's inquest and the police investigation.
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Kingcalls: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2023
yusufu16:

Honestly Nairamarley is innocent. Nigerians were taken over by emotions and sentiment and refused to think deeply regarding Mohbad's death. Those who killed him diverted our attention and blamed it on Nairamarley and SAm larry. The killers might be the ones who sponsored most of the protests. The fact that someone had misunderstanding in the past with someone doesn't mean he killedd him.

Honestly I owe Nairamarley an apology

When I say most Nigerians are dumb , I get attacked for saying the truth... Buhari was right...Nigerian youths are lazy mentally

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by DarkandHandsome(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2023
E no go better for you Aje undecided undecided undecided undecided
You go dey open many accounts dey beg. i go still dey report your useless ass undecided
No go find legit work

Praise108:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Felix6: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2023
yusufu16:

Honestly Nairamarley is innocent. Nigerians were taken over by emotions and sentiment and refused to think deeply regarding Mohbad's death. Those who killed him diverted our attention and blamed it on Nairamarley and SAm larry. The killers might be the ones who sponsored most of the protests. The fact that someone had misunderstanding in the past with someone doesn't mean he killedd him.

Honestly I owe Nairamarley an apology
You need my signature to go apologise to shekau too? Bleep off evil monkey.
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by yusufu16: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2023
spy24:

Omo e no tire you ?

This social media justice age is just wack. The online mobs just wants to bring anybody down with or without relevant evidence..

You are right bro. The pull-him-down syndrome is embedded in most Nigerians.
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by famology(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2023
Na autopsy me dey wait for. That's all
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by uniquetechng: 10:12am On Sep 28, 2023
ivolt:
If they were poor men, they would be investigated, paraded and charged to court.
The big deal is NDLEA denying ever arresting him, the young man confirmed he was injected with strange substance while in their custody but NDLEA denied ever arresting him.
So Marley confirming he was actually arrested by the agency is good for the ongoing investigation, not that I expect you to understand how important this revelation is to the investigation.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by dydx2020(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2023
You are just being useless online..... Begging and Scamming .
Nobody will give you shishi

Praise108:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of almighty GOD pls someone should please help me, my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by DJInfluence: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2023
Reno turn Talkshow host? 🤣
Money don dey finish Ni.
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Hanndye: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
Wild

MohBad corroborated the story by accusing NDLEA of given him water to drink that made him loose his mind
If that is right, then we can rightly say while the streets have the 'high' drugs the NDLEA has the expressly 'killer' drugs
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Tijani009: 10:37am On Sep 28, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
This guy might be innocent

All he was just fighting for was to make sure he rips this boy some bucks off his talent of which it didn't work so had to let go..

How Sammy Larry came into the issue might be related to Wunmi his wife
Or maybe it was a plot between naire and ndlea to say that he did not spend time with them so technically he was not arrested by them

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Deefirm: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2023
As you no get sense, the big deal is, he was supposed to be charged to cult to secure proper judgement if caught on the wrong side of the law, and not administering unknown substance to him. This singular act of the NDLEA begs for urgent answers, and not some cheap denial of not arresting him. Get sense before you come to public space to spew thrash.

ivolt:

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by labake1(f): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I'm sincerely getting sick of all this noise about Mohbad. Can they just quietly get to the root cause of his death, administer the requisite justice and let us give attention to other issues of societal relevance?!

Exactly o
Even market women are talking about him. My granny that doesn't even know him, was asking me if his autopsy is out.

Whether he was into drugs or diabolic acts, he doesn't deserve to be murdered.
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by Samdaresd(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2023
Fake news! He never said so
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by olatuns2017: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2023
saphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0DHMojbXJo

SOURCE

We have plenty illogical people in this country especially below 40 yrs old.

Logic is in the wind.
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2023
chatinent:
As if his confirmation makes any difference than his plot to capitalise that he was on drugs.

Not really. NDLEA denied that he was ever arrested.
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by BoldBrainz(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2023
labake1:

Exactly o
Even market women are talking about him. My granny that doesn't even know him, was asking me if his autopsy is out.

Whether he was into drugs or diabolic acts, he doesn't deserve to be murdered.

It don't bother me what he deserved or didn't. We deserve some quiet while they investigate his darned demise!
Re: Naira Marley Confirms NDLEA Arrested Mohbad (video) by proxillin(m): 11:27am On Sep 28, 2023
reno eh no go better for you..werey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Confirms Linda Ikeji's Engagement / 15 Nollywood Actresses Shave Hair For Widows Cult Starring Ebube Nwagbo (Photos) / Nigerians On Twitter Condemn Pretty Mike For Using Dog Chains On Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.