Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS (9796 Views)

Subsidy May Jump By 100% As FG’s Benchmark Oil Price Doubles / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria’s Debt May Jump By ₦6 Trillion To Hit ₦38 Trillion / Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by paskal16: 5:33am On Sep 28, 2023
Renewed shege for zombies efulefus

2 Likes

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Bimffo(m): 5:34am On Sep 28, 2023
People will start attacking people on the highway because of hunger.

We need the intervention of the Government immediately. We cannot leave everything to market forces. We need to start producing as soon as possible.

Unless in the next few years we will be worse than Lebanon or Venezuela.

The Government must come in now. Market forces don do their own. Let us start producing and start using Nigeria commodities.

We need to ditch the MTN for GLO
Ditch the DSTV for star times
Ditch Shop rite for Foodco

We need to ditch a lot of foreign and imported things and start exporting more.

When we start exporting more, we can now leave everything to market forces.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Blazadenise(m): 5:36am On Sep 28, 2023
where is NBS getting there Statistics from, everything in the market is now twice the initial price before tinubu came into power, and you call that 31%. Una they mad

1 Like

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by nkemjacob2(m): 5:52am On Sep 28, 2023
On tinubu mandate they said they want to start.

And I hope they are still standing.

4 Likes

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by FireUpNow(m): 6:06am On Sep 28, 2023
🌽🌽 eating supporters club it's now time for enjoyment.

2 Likes

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by SIONKPO1(m): 6:07am On Sep 28, 2023
If not for Nepotism GMB seems better to Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Exceed15: 6:10am On Sep 28, 2023
This NBS are so heartless. The way and manner they treat their Enumerators is really demeaning. The field work are always risky yet after using people, they will hold on to your entitlement. The NASS 2023 survey had been done , it is over 6 months now without pay. Useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Exceed15: 6:11am On Sep 28, 2023
Omihanifa:
This NBS don't know wetin dey sup. 500g of bread is from 800 naira upwards.

Don't mind the useless people
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by UnfairLife7(m): 6:11am On Sep 28, 2023
Truths9ja:
Chaiii Tinubu government destroyed the Nigeria economy no be small. The food prices will continue to increased cos’ the price of crude oil will continue to increased too. Nigerians will suffered more. Chaiii hungerbad. Meanwhile, Tinubu has failed woefully completely in governance, Tinubu is not our Messiah in Nigeria, He increased the price of fuel, increased the tuition fees- Yoruba Muslim cleric

Hear what this cleric has to say about Nigeria's situation. I really love the last words of this Yoruba cleric, he really understands the Nigeria situation and the mere solution to the crisis Nigerians are facing in electing our leaders. The Yoruba Muslim cleric emphasised on Education, it really shows that education is the bedrock of the nation building in Nigeria and Nigeria leaders should build their government upon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN-HvFT5_R8
fearyourcreator, ivandragOn, helinues, jrusky and other RONUs

This is a Yoruba Muslim cleric on that video talking criticising una emilokan hardship government. I mentioned you RONUs because some of una think say na only Igbo dey condemn una emilokan. Shey na only igbo dey suffer for naija? Abi na Igbos be rice bandits?

Make una dey play

1 Like

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by cococandy(f): 6:13am On Sep 28, 2023
Bluntguy:
How I miss Goodluck Jonathan.
they just hated the man for nothing

2 Likes

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Keme4Real(f): 6:19am On Sep 28, 2023
Witch way Naija, Winch wayy
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by bayelsaowei(m): 6:23am On Sep 28, 2023
grin

Let's go...wotowoto
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by FreeStuffsNG: 6:34am On Sep 28, 2023
Agbe l'Oba

1 Like

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by nedu666: 6:35am On Sep 28, 2023
SIONKPO1:
If not for Nepotism GMB seems better to Jagaban

You mean buhari that created 22 trillion out of thing air yet no one knows what he did with the money
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by israelmao(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2023
APC-led government set 50years Nigeria backwards.We've arable land yet food prices are skyrocketing daily because of insecurity that has displaced farmers from their farmlands.

1 Like

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by okoroemeka(m): 6:47am On Sep 28, 2023
ican2020:
The jump is persistent since Tinubu took over jumping from frying pan to fire
it is now obvious it is the masses that is now paying for the subsidy removal,i wonder were next we are jumping from the fire,maybe inside a crusher to crush our roasted and charred souls

1 Like

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Gofwane(m): 6:52am On Sep 28, 2023
Bluntguy:
He and Yar'àdua made a perfect combo.

3 Likes

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by tesppidd: 7:02am On Sep 28, 2023
Racoon:
This is Dave Umahi talking yesterday. This is the emilokan warped mentality. Only the beneficiaries can talk this kind of bullshit. I guess it is time Nigerians start praying judgemental prayers for these irresponsibly wicked, evil and satanic government.
and that Mohamed Dee Dee is an embodiment of shamelessness.
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Ngaljau11: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2023
0ne thing i love my people in NIGERIA here is our adaptive nature
we only complain for one or two weeks and we back to living as if the incidence never happened though
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Ngaljau11: 7:04am On Sep 28, 2023
0ne thing i love my people in NIGERIA here is our adaptive nature
we only complain for one or two weeks and we back to living as if the incidence never happened though[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by RepoMan007: 7:07am On Sep 28, 2023
ican2020:
The jump is persistent since Tinubu took over jumping from frying pan to fire
aave that bro. Report was based on year in year basis.
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by LZAA: 7:08am On Sep 28, 2023
Templarlady will avoid this thread 😄😄😄😄
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by BoldBrainz(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2023
We'll either be fine or dead, when APC is done with us.
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Fearyourcreator: 7:16am On Sep 28, 2023
UnfairLife7:
fearyourcreator, ivandragOn, helinues, jrusky and other RONUs

This is a Yoruba Muslim cleric on that video talking criticising una emilokan hardship government. I mentioned you RONUs because some of una think say na only Igbo dey condemn una emilokan. Shey na only igbo dey suffer for naija? Abi na Igbos be rice bandits?

Make una dey play

Na him own problem be that ..
Some yorubas support Obi too ..
We saw how same igbos are cursing Obi here and on Twitter when he was Governor... now na him get sense pass to you....
Anyone that can wait should leave Nigeria
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by RighChannel: 7:23am On Sep 28, 2023
Urchlns how market?
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by condralbedez: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2023
We dey feel am here too, nah only mannerless VultureBBQgrill and his crew that's comfortable
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Exceed15: 7:31am On Sep 28, 2023
Bluntguy:

Nigerians were living in paradise until this destructive apc's came .. Evil party

2 Likes

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Exceed15: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Apc is a disaster

No, CANCER

1 Like

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Babysho(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2023
I feel God is giving us a second chance with this Tinubu/Obi saga. We have had a taste of Tinubu's govt for a year and it's very bitter, it is not the type to put faith in as there hasn't been any adjustments at the top. Same elitists pattern of government and more suffering at the bottom.

Maybe the courts and God can rescue us?
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Mozegee: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2023
RapistOnBail:
IPOB Foodstuff
. Are you sure you have eaten a good meal today or you are still eating mama thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Daily Petrol Consumption Reduces By 33.58% - NMDPRA / Jonathan Is Winning Southwest Votes: Is Anyone Doubting This? / Governor Ganduje Flees As Red Caps Take Over Kano Government House (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.