Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS (9874 Views)

Subsidy May Jump By 100% As FG’s Benchmark Oil Price Doubles / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria’s Debt May Jump By ₦6 Trillion To Hit ₦38 Trillion / Nigeria’s Inflation Decreases To 11.31% In February - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Miracle2020: 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Na him own problem be that ..
Some yorubas support Obi too ..
We saw how same igbos are cursing Obi here and on Twitter when he was Governor... now na him get sense pass to you....
Anyone that can wait should leave Nigeria
you sound stupid. Many people are still living in Nigeria because they cannot afford Visa money. I swear to God if 5 million free aircraft should come to Nigeria for anybody that want to leave, I bet you those aircraft will be fully loaded.
90% of Nigerians are in pain now, even you.
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Miracle2020: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
duro4chang:
Lazy man. Your mates are doing their businesses with joy and making money. Here you are crying of hunger. Ebi lo npa mona mona ku.
take 5k to the market today and see what it can buy. Nigerians are not lazy, they are hard working but the value of naira is fast diminishing. BTW millions Nigerians are looking for job no job. Some companies had to close down because of the price of diesel. Tell me, if you a staff of a company that just closed down how will you feed your family?
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by duro4chang(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Miracle2020:
take 5k to the market today and see what it can buy. Nigerians are not lazy, they are hard working but the value of naira is fast diminishing. BTW millions Nigerians are looking for job no job. Some companies had to close down because of the price of diesel. Tell me, if you a staff of a company that just closed down how will you feed your family?
You just started.
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Fearyourcreator: 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Miracle2020:
you sound stupid. Many people are still living in Nigeria because they cannot afford Visa money. I swear to God if 5 million free aircraft should come to Nigeria for anybody that want to leave, I bet you those aircraft will be fully loaded.
90% of Nigerians are in pain now, even you.
Cus you are in serious pain doesn't mean I am ... carry your pain alone with you abeg .. all una life no dey pass free free .. dem don do una with free .. na you stupid oga... you mumu .. you go be one kind lazy thing as you dey so... if you can keep denying it... even make you enter Yankee you go still suffer... you go lazy as I dey see you soo

1 Like

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Miracle2020: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Cus you are in serious pain doesn't mean I am ... carry your pain alone with you abeg .. all una life no dey pass free free .. dem don do una with free .. na you stupid oga... you mumu .. you go be one kind lazy thing as you dey so... if you can keep denying it... even make you enter Yankee you go still suffer... you go lazy as I dey see you soo
I don't reply fools. Gerrout!
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by nedu666: 8:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
duro4chang:
Hungry and lazy idiot. Hunger is dealing with you in a hard way.

You are yet to give 1 million to those begging online. Audio billionaire
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by duro4chang(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
nedu666:

You are yet to give 1 million to those begging online. Audio billionaire
You did not signify that we should donate money to keep you alive. Now that you have talked, nairalander please help him even though he is lazy and incapable of thinking right.
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Fearyourcreator: 9:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
Miracle2020:
I don't reply fools. Gerrout!
Lazy idiot
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by 234GT(m): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
UnfairLife7:
egbon none of those politicians get any sense o. I no tell you Obi or Atiku better pass Tinubu please don't get me wrong. I only said i prefer anyone else but not Tinubu, Atiku or Obi. I don't want career politicians. I prefer young fresh blood.

Anyway, i was in a public bus today and what people were saying shows the reality we're now. They actually didn't blame Tinubu. They said this country is gone already and anybody who becomes president will also experience what Tinubu is going through. Anyone wey get money to relocate should do that without thinking twice, while those who can't afford it should remain in Nigeria and be hopeful for miracle.

I beg to differ Sir. Tinubu promised his foolish followers renewed hope. He should have told then during campaigns that he was coming to double their sufferings.
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Khastro(m): 11:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bluntguy:
How I miss Goodluck Jonathan.
If Gej had forced compliance of the school advisory in Borno, students won't be killed or kidnapped. Instead his wife was asking "na only you waka come?"

If Gej had signed the Not too Young to Run bill which was brought to him before Pmb, Buhari for no smell that seat.

If Gej had worked to regain credibility before the global stage, he will not need to send cash via private jet to buy arms.

If Gej was worth his salt as a lecturer, he won't be both party to agreement and first to default in paying ASUU the agreed payments thru Wike's education ministry.

If Gej was wise, he would have taken 1 project and completed it to the extent that no one needs to hear the news to affirm that he's done excellent mostly irreversible job in say transport or education or security.

Mtchewww, Gej is the bringer of the curses of Apc (which he probably nearly joined due to political pressure).

Gej is a weak leader, Buhari is a lacklustre clannish leader, Tinubu has come with good enthusiasm but apparently a crony style govt which so far has driven pain into nigerians hearts. I mean, now, minimum wage is $30, or nearly under a dollar per day. Total BS
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Bimffo(m): 4:16am On Sep 29, 2023
RealEzee:
all dis we must we must na we we go do ourselves las las ,shebi govt closed border shey rice price come down ?

Giv glo deadline to evaporate ni o cos da one aint happening anytime soon

When you close the border without enough production, don't you know it will cause scarcity and the price of the commodity will skyrocket?

This is just a simple economics analogy, but our dense President then, do not know anything, and the people in his inner chamber couldn't think.

If there is enough rice like there is enough maize and cassava in some specific years, don't you think the price of rice will crash? Yes, It will!

By the way, the only thing that can save us is to start producing, export more and start using Nigeria commodities more.

Without this, naira go enter 10,000 naira per dollar, and there is nothing you want to do about it.

1 Like

Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by UnfairLife7(m): 6:13am On Sep 29, 2023
234GT:

I beg to differ Sir. Tinubu promised his foolish followers renewed hope. He should have told then during campaigns that he was coming to double their sufferings.
Lol

It's so sad seriously. And his followers are still supporting him despite the hardship in the country.
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Blazadenise(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2023
Miracle2020:
thank you my brother. We were buying bread 400 now it's 800. NBS need to check their statistics.

Nigeria is a joke sir....
Re: Food Prices Jump By 31%, Says NBS by Bluntguy: 9:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Khastro:

If Gej had forced compliance of the school advisory in Borno, students won't be killed or kidnapped. Instead his wife was asking "na only you waka come?"

If Gej had signed the Not too Young to Run bill which was brought to him before Pmb, Buhari for no smell that seat.

If Gej had worked to regain credibility before the global stage, he will not need to send cash via private jet to buy arms.

If Gej was worth his salt as a lecturer, he won't be both party to agreement and first to default in paying ASUU the agreed payments thru Wike's education ministry.

If Gej was wise, he would have taken 1 project and completed it to the extent that no one needs to hear the news to affirm that he's done excellent mostly irreversible job in say transport or education or security.

Mtchewww, Gej is the bringer of the curses of Apc (which he probably nearly joined due to political pressure).

Gej is a weak leader, Buhari is a lacklustre clannish leader, Tinubu has come with good enthusiasm but apparently a crony style govt which so far has driven pain into nigerians hearts. I mean, now, minimum wage is $30, or nearly under a dollar per day. Total BS
I still miss him. Your Buhari's ifs are more than a million.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Truth Behind Bankole's Detention! / Akeredolu Will Transform Ondo, Says Fashola / Joshua Dariye’s Father Kidnapped By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.