Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me (3293 Views)

Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / How Customs Officer Impregnated Me, Absconded –15-year-old Katsina Pupil / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by BItt: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2023
Omo see luck
Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by CloudTrees(f): 8:11am On Sep 28, 2023
Millions of Nigerians are looking for the same opportunity to get a helper to support their business.
Instead of him to make good use of the luck the most high has bestowed on his path, he go dey misbehave. I don't know how some people reason think. Or maybe some of us were not brought up that way sha

3 Likes

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by CloudTrees(f): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2023
guobe:
@waystage with what I just passed through I have washed my hands totally from helping people online.

All the apples from a tree can't be all rotten

1 Like

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by Dpen11(f): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2023
Tinubuagbado:

I've told you people that all those Yoruba's supporting APC are fraudsters and thieves but you won't hear.

Nurse your wound..

Post his full number without abbreviations, dots etc. Write it here as you dial number on phone so people can easily detect him.

Thank you,i just posted his number now
Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by Minjim: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2023
guobe:
@waystage with what I just passed through I have washed my hands totally from helping people online.

If helping people is in your blood, you can't help but help.

Helping has gotten me into debt many times but I usually find myself helping again

3 Likes

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by guobe: 8:46am On Sep 28, 2023
Minjim:

If helping people is in your blood, you can't help but help.

Helping has gotten me into debt many times but I usually find myself helping again
So true. This scenario has really changed my thoughts about people.
Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by AskProf: 9:06am On Sep 28, 2023
guobe:

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2023
Someone said that the scammer is among those who condemn government.

But, far from that, the scammer is among those who will join an burn alive petty thieves

2 Likes

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by UptownVibes(m): 10:06am On Sep 28, 2023
ChangedMan1999:
Someone said that the scammer is among those who condemn government.

But, far from that, the scammer is among those who will join an burn alive petty thieves
Funny enough,the idiot might be here with different moniker discussing this issue with us.. Oh sorry! He said he has been arrested already.. I love that. Let him pay for his crime!
Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by sreamsense: 10:17am On Sep 28, 2023
guobe:
I always love helping people and felt it will be better I empower individuals instead of doing giveaways which will not yield any meaningful impact at the end of the day.
I came up with an empowerment of 100,000 naira and expected the money to move from one individual to the other.
The first person to benefit was Mr Dexcelin and he said he was good at garri processing.He was initially given the sum of 100,000 naira transfer I did but some couple of days later he said he was stalk and would need 10,000 naira for transportation which I first sent 10,000 naira to him but network bank issues occurred and I sent another 10,000 naira to him again which he received and claimed he didn't receive the first 10,000 naira.
To cut the story short this Dexcelin stopped communicating with me and his phone went unreachable.
A couple of weeks later he claimed he received that 10,000 naira and he has used the money to buy a phone.
Couple of days later Mr Dexcelin blocked me on whatsapp and through phone.
I had to tell a police inspector to call him and when the police inspector called him and told him to pay me back my money.
Mr Dexcelin called me and promised to pay me in 2 days time and in 2 days time Mr Dexcelin did not pay me and blocked me and blocked the police inspector also.
This necessitated me using my connect to track him down as he was tracked and arrested at Portharcourt yesterday.
You can now see the way people use in blocking the way of other people. It is well.
It will be better, let police help you check his account,, so you can get your N120k back from him, then; give the money to another person. Set him free from police custody and let him go. He doesn't need help
Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by marksleek2584(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2023
Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by intruder15(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2023
guobe:
I always love helping people and felt it will be better I empower individuals instead of doing giveaways which will not yield any meaningful impact at the end of the day.
I came up with an empowerment of 100,000 naira and expected the money to move from one individual to the other.
The first person to benefit was Mr Dexcelin and he said he was good at garri processing.He was initially given the sum of 100,000 naira transfer I did but some couple of days later he said he was stalk and would need 10,000 naira for transportation which I first sent 10,000 naira to him but network bank issues occurred and I sent another 10,000 naira to him again which he received and claimed he didn't receive the first 10,000 naira.
To cut the story short this Dexcelin stopped communicating with me and his phone went unreachable.
A couple of weeks later he claimed he received that 10,000 naira and he has used the money to buy a phone.
I had to tell a police inspector to call him and when the police inspector called him and told him to pay me back my money.
Mr Dexcelin called me and promised to pay me in 2 days time and in 2 days time Mr Dexcelin did not pay me and blocked me and blocked the police inspector also.
This necessitated me using my connect to track him down as he was tracked and arrested at Portharcourt yesterday.
You can now see the way people use in blocking the way of other people. It is well.

Why don't you learn from it and make adjustments to your empowerment program. There are genuine guys that need that funds and I believe you can connect to them eventually. You may just need to restrategize your approach in payments.

1 Like

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by LadyRosa(f): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2023
marksleek2584:
Can anyone help me out this morning? Need a little to just eat this morning after days of just only water as sustenance. Please. 0441096601 GTB Anthony. Thank you.

Go get a job! Lazy soul.

3 Likes

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by marksleek2584(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2023
LadyRosa:

Go get a job! Lazy soul.
Can you link me up with one, please? You can't say I'm lazy when you don't know me from Adam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by NOwazobia: 11:58am On Sep 28, 2023
Most Nairalanders are crooks and lowlives outside.

That is why I only take here as fun while I do my thing on facebooks, Whatsapp and Twitter.

3 Likes

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by soundOsonic: 12:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
guobe:
These kind of people are very lucky when it comes to seeking help I don't know why.
The genuine ones are not that lucky
Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by eepeepook: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wey picture? Name and shame Nairaland scammers.
Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by Balablue64: 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
guobe:

All these your bulabu bulalala online na Just noise, you gangan na scammer you be and you did not help anybody neither did you trace anyone.

Keep forming police inspector on nairaland, it's only a nairaland that people comes to claim high profile personality.

1 Like

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by Balablue64: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
This guobe guy keeps deceiving those he can, you didn't send anybody money.
If truly you were scammed why not post evidence in payment screenshots, post pictures and stuffs, where is your evidence? where is your proof?
You just come here and type shit aof giveaway blablabla and expect people to believe you.
keep deceiving all these gullible ones but i know you are a scammer and my advice for you is to desist right now

3 Likes

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by guobe: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
Balablue64:
If truly you were scammed why not post evidence in payment screenshots, post pictures and stuffs, where is your evidence? where is your proof?
You just come here and type shit aof giveaway blablabla and expect people to believe you.
keep deceiving all these gullible ones but i know you are a scammer and my advice for you is to desist right now

1 Like

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by BigYash: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Balablue64:
Stfu..Don’t say what you don’t know.., I was following when the whole thing started.. I even raised a point that the scammer is a gambler,but he came saying he only predict ,that he doesn’t play bet.. We all advised him that if he uses the money goube gave him well,that he will get more investors from this forum.. and that he will even employ and help people from this forum,when the business grows bigger..I even wanted to lend a helping hand too,but my spirit no gree me.. I was surprised to see that he later blocked his helper .. Na poverty go kill that guy walai

5 Likes

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by guobe: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
@bigyansh thanks.That guy is not normal.All he would have done is type the name Dexcelin and see his posts but his insanity won't let him.I know him with his useless monikers.He is a dropout and has alot of monikers on nairaland and that is one of them.I have already layed a curse on him for accusing me falsely and I am very sure he is getting the repercussion already.

2 Likes

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by Aonkuuse(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
I really feel bad about this, what will it cost some people to be transparent??
Keep it up sir, I got some help from you here twice, first it was 1k and second 2k, I appreciated every bit of it because it helped me survive and will be forever grateful.... Don't allow ingrates to stop you from helping out... God bless you..

I could remember I quoted you few days ago asking for help in getting a phone to continue my blogging and other online work... I was really depressed cus feeding too was something else and you saved the day by giving me something to get something to eat.... Just continue doing good sir
guobe:

2 Likes

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by Balablue64: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
BigYash:
Stfu..Don’t say what you don’t know.., I was following when the whole thing started.. I even raised a point that the scammer is a gambler,but he came saying he only predict ,that he doesn’t play bet.. We all advised him that if he uses the money goube gave him well,that he will get more investors from this forum.. and that he will even employ and help people from this forum,when the business grows bigger..I even wanted to lend a helping hand too,but my spirit no gree me.. I was surprised to see that he later blocked his helper .. Na poverty go kill that guy walai

Hnmm, another impostor no wonder your name is bigyash,
You must be joking if you think i would believe a word from your lying tongue.
If you have evidence please post screenshots.

2 Likes

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by Balablue64: 2:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
guobe:
@bigyansh thanks.That guy is not normal.All he would have done is type the name Dexcelin and see his posts but his insanity won't let him.I know him with his useless monikers.He is a dropout and has alot of monikers on nairaland and that is one of them.I have already layed a curse on him for accusing me falsely and I am very sure he is getting the repercussion already.

Hahaha, all these saliva is because i busted you abi,
Lol guobe u are a Low key scammer deal with it and keep crying with your monikers.

2 Likes

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by UptownVibes(m): 2:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
Balablue64:

Hnmm, another impostor no wonder your name is bigyash,
You must be joking if you think i would believe a word from your lying tongue.
If you have evidence please post screenshots.
Like I heard,the basta*d has been arrested. And he will regret his action. Who knows,you might even be his accomplice . Over time I have noticed that ,syndicates does what you are doing now,on this forum. When one of them is caught,the rest will come using their monikers trying to defend rubbish. You all will be caught one after the other,trust me..

3 Likes

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by Slydan204: 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
May God continue to bless ur kind. As for d person you helped, pls do not let his attitude spoil other people's chances. I pray that the good Lord we serve will continue to enrich ur purse as u help others. Keep up d good work sir
Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by aieromon(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
guobe:

Sorry for the bad experience.

Hand washing approved 💯
Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by Balablue64: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
UptownVibes:
Like I heard,the basta*d has been arrested. And he will regret his action. Who knows,you might even be his accomplice . Over time I have noticed that ,syndicates does what you are doing now,on this forum. When one of them is caught,the rest will come using their monikers trying to defend rubbish. You all will be caught one after the other,trust me..

Weyrey keep using different monikers to quote me, it takes a thief to know a thief
Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by Shalommy(f): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
You helped someone and still went ahead to arrest him. Oh what a HELP!!.. Eye service. Tueehhhh

1 Like

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by Blitzking: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Some ppl deserve lifelong poverty make the poverty kill them..cos how will u explain this a whole 100k plus 20k extra that's some ppl 12 months salary in this zoo we call a country.

1 Like

Re: First Beneficiary Of My Nairaland Empowerment Absconded And Blocked Me by Rickmann: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
guobe:

If this is true then more grease to ur elbow
As a matter of fact, evil will always thrive but that shouldnt stop you from doing good.
May God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Homosexual Pastors Were Caught In The Act In Enugu (photos) / Lagos Fraudster Mistakenly Shares Screenshot Of Himself Trying To Scam White Man / Popular Cultist Signs Out From A University In Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.