Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) (34429 Views)

Enugu, Oyo Radio Stations Ban Naira Marley Songs Over Mohbad Death / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Firstcitizen: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2023
Online jungle justice is slowing taking over street jungle justice
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by FireUpNow(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2023
I just hope that the truth will finally be told one day
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by emmaatuo(m): 11:46am On Sep 28, 2023
chiedozie198100:
So u people expect him to confess that he killed mohbad?

As in ehn!
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by dontai(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2023
Gentledizzle:
He said around last year October, go check the hair style he did that Month. It's not the same. Lol.. same hairstyle did recently is what is on the video. Reno want to push different narrative. When as Reno become a journalist.
And what have your journalists been doing, instabloging and gistlovering? Abeg shift!

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Bluntemperor: 11:50am On Sep 28, 2023
GeneralPula:
I like this..

It’s insane not to hear from Naira marley, tagging him different things. Up till date, all we just dey hear are speculations. No one is certain he has a hand in Mohbad’ death..
Kudos to Reno for doing this logically..

Kudos to Reno Omokiri!
He went all out to allow Naira Marley's Voice being heard!
•That is what Investigative Journalism of Dele Giwa' s Era was all about!
Unlike today's gaulibles audiences,who Tik -Tok everything, without any discrete information.
They see one thing on the Social Media and begins to Manipulate, even the Nigerian Politics to their chargrin is not exempted- ' we won' but show us how becomes another issue!

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Thomasankara(m): 11:50am On Sep 28, 2023
[/color]he didn't tell us why Dem beat Mohbad[color=#770077]
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Gentledizzle: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2023
dontai:
And what have your journalists been doing, instabloging and gistlovering? Abeg shift!

Mumu na journalist be those one or bloggers. You shift.
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Badgers14: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2023
People need to know someone don't have to physically harm someone to kill them.

Words can kill too..

Have you worked in a toxic workplace?? Toxic bosses?? Toxic office politics?? Toxic Co workers??

Being wrongly accused??

I have , story no be here.. some people sometimes commit suicide, depressed so much that they might lose their selves and lose focus, crashing thier cars or getting involved in an accident because we're so depressed they don't know where they are.
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by bodemattews(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2023
The way this reno is asking questions is irritating. These two obviously had a lengthy discussion before this stupid interview

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by sonofElElyon: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2023
Sponsored interview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by dontai(m): 11:56am On Sep 28, 2023
Gentledizzle:

Mumu na journalist be those one or bloggers. You shift.
But that's where you and your "journalist" got all your one sided stories from.
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Microwhy: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2023
Mvnster:

Nigerians are very emotional people, easy to sway with propaganda.
Not emotions but divided opinion, those that naturally don't like you and ready to believe whatever and those that are very controversial.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by tuzle(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2023
I don't think naira Marley killed mohbad but the fact that he bullied him while he was still alive holds a lot of negativity against him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Shampoo77: 11:59am On Sep 28, 2023
Reno is a shameless clown

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by jonahhh: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
angry

Oga, this doesn't solve or explain anything. The fact that you even went to Reno, a confirmed Thuvb and APC apologist shows how desperate you are as a Marlian.

Everything you've said is not credible.

You drove that young man to his early grave.

May posterity judge you and judge you quickly.

The police have called you. If you get mind, make you and that fair wicked demon come back to naija and see.

How did you know it was naira Marley that went to Reno and not the other way round ... some of you just come online to cap , like say una go law school or investigative study

5 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Microwhy: 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
angry

Oga, this doesn't solve or explain anything. The fact that you even went to Reno, a confirmed Thuvb and APC apologist shows how desperate you are as a Marlian.

The police have called you. If you get mind, make you and that fair wicked demon come back to naija and see.
Mumu...

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by nairalee(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
I lost respect for Nigerians that truly believed Marley killed Mohbad

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Moniya4Real(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
I particularly don’t think Marley had a hand in Mohbad’s death but his actions , directly or indirectly made life hell for him. People hailing Reno and all of a sudden absolving Naira Marley. Of any blame should know that’s also a kind of social media trial . The police would know the right questions to ask Marley rather than what Reno asked him

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by pongwa(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bossma1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV65kEBODrk?si=tU94GmO1TlxvaOgu
I Video Recorded My Last Conversation With MohBad And Here It Is-Naira Marley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fG0nuhofbc?si=4P0Jh8xx-H-T6c2l
MohBad Was My Discovery. I've Been Out Since August. My Hand Is Clean-Part I Naira Marley Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZcdvEgG5OI?si=IFIwXSR_oRiDuhfk
I Tried To Get Professional Help For MohBad And Paid For Scans-Part 2 of The Naira Marley Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxCtsrIbRik?si=COf9c-GgFwbzRrXD
I'm Willing To Return To Nigeria If Government Guarantees My Safety-Naira Marley Interview Past 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUyY8B8UknM?si=qshIa4bjmMdL_gBB
Video Of Me Talking MohBad Out of Ending It After His Girlfriend Reported Him To Me-Naira Marley

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/video-finally-naira-marley-opens-up-on-mohbad-sam-larry-others/amp/%3ffbclid=IwAR0d5ci14VtgH9k4r1LCybCW461p0vcHujth1mUvE4FlzheyNXb7ujHuToQ_aem_ATG00fKxeF0_PIo4Bd8FdN4CdAyviWcrpxzVdZ5SL9FdtTYDWSujKpRaVgJ9_8BJ7DQ
ki lo n fo loke
Eye lon fo loke
Ki lo n rin nile
Awo eyan lo ma n rin nile
Ma te mi mole
O ma dobale, iwo lo ma fi eko le......
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by osuofia2(m): 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
God bless Reno. You did the job our so called journalist couldn't do

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by AllenSpencer: 12:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
The phone call was staged!

It’s AI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Chibuzoripob: 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
angry Wetin u stranger, immigrants wan do angry? He will come,if dem born u well,do anyhow angry(u must write PRINCEOFLAGOS on paper) to identify u grin cheesy.If E sure you..
PrinceOfLagos:
Scripted

See Tinubu supporters masturbating on this thread because to them , Mohbad life doesn't matter but, make naira Marley come naija first if Dem born am well
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by creativehubb: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Good proffesional interview, unbiased. People stop convicting naira Marley and marlian record label, the fact they had contract issues and quarrel, don't mean they offed him. The people around him at the time of his death are critical.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Pearl1910: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Goodman2023: 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cry

I hate the fact that I am starting to like Omokirikiri, that was how Kemi psycho Olunloyo started to win me over with her hard facts over emotions

Out of all the so called Journalist, including Rufai Useni, and David Husein Bolt Hudeyen only Omokirikiri had common sense to interview the accused

Reno omokri, tinubu, Naira Marley are all in the same camp, .. while rufai and David hydeyen are also on the opposition camp...
By your statement, you are from the APC tinubu camp... simple

You almighty Reno did not ask naira Marley how come he didn't do anything when his right hand man called Sammy Larry was harassing, bullying and violently attacking mohbad ?

This interview appeared like a paid cover up for me....

I am not saying Naira Marley or Sammy Larry killed mohbad..my point is that in a sane country in 2023, harassment, violent attacks and bullying should not be overlooked...just the way you and Reno see it like a normal thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by castrol180(m): 12:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
That's PR playing there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Wizpa(m): 12:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
LZAA:

You are looney
And that's a fact

You're soooo stupid!!!! undecided
I don't mind being ban for calling you that angry
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Never4getU: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
GeneralPula:
I like this..

It’s insane not to hear from Naira marley, tagging him different things. Up till date, all we just dey hear are speculations. No one is certain he has a hand in Mohbad’ death..

Kudos to Reno for doing this logically..

He may not have killed him but he should be charged life threatening and oppression of the innocent boy who was all out to make hence meat
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by joshuaedem(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
so You expected the accused to plead guilty in and over the phone interogation? God please help our people ASAP
Bliss62:
cry

I hate the fact that I am starting to like Omokirikiri, that was how Kemi psycho Olunloyo started to win me over with her hard facts over emotions

Out of all the so called Journalist, including Rufai Useni, and David Husein Bolt Hudeyen only Omokirikiri had common sense to interview the accused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Shebbs: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
angry

Abeg Getout! Mumu, Do You Have Any Evidence Against This Man? Every Time Una Go Dey Let Emotions Use Una Heads.

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Chizigreat(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
Many People Do Not Respond To The Gospel We Preach Because Of This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTgxc2cwY7o?si=L65vCFCl1ElQti7e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akon & Jim Iyke Clubbing In Atlanta (Photo) / Dino Melaye, E-money, Escoba Smith, Shina Peller Cracked Up At Funnybone Concert / Miss Delta Constituency: Yvonne Jegede Exposes Organizer Who Handpicks Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.