Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) (34442 Views)

Enugu, Oyo Radio Stations Ban Naira Marley Songs Over Mohbad Death / Naira Marley’s Statement On Mohbad’s Death: Four Talking Points / Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Moikiitos: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
He rush to interview to trend

Bliss62:
cry

I hate the fact that I am starting to like Omokirikiri, that was how Kemi psycho Olunloyo started to win me over with her hard facts over emotions

Out of all the so called Journalist, including Rufai Useni, and David Husein Bolt Hudeyen only Omokirikiri had common sense to interview the accused

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Gohs: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
It's quite clear to me that Naira Marley is lying along the line.

Where he said he tried to get help for Mohbad!

Where he said he didn't send anyone to beat Mohbad up.

I know he didn't directly touch Mohbad — but he sent attackers to that boy.

Naira Marley was arrested in 2020 for his numerous deals. . .
He lied his way out of imprisonment.
That should tell you he's an experienced lier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by diggindeep: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cry

I hate the fact that I am starting to like Omokirikiri, that was how Kemi psycho Olunloyo started to win me over with her hard facts over emotions

Out of all the so called Journalist, including Rufai Useni, and David Husein Bolt Hudeyen only Omokirikiri had common sense to interview the accused

accused or he should honor police invitation

Is Omokri a journalist to interview people?

A, broke Omokri looking for his daily bread in The Marlian dustbin can't be trusted with a fair interview
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Pootle: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
too many important national issues, Nigerians are easily distracted no one complaining about the rising cost of gas undecided
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Angrigowt: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Very ugly guy with disgusting looking lips. Idiot .gay lord kicking his dirty lips on cam. High as fuc k. Idiot marley
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Quebec91(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
cheesy
MissLeslie:
Let him come to Nigeria first.
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by latieph(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Fake! why you dey video evidence yet you no show mohbad face. Cooked up.... Come Naija first.
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Father4all: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Remo has now become a Journalist
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by diggindeep: 1:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
A fugitive is interviewing another fugitive.

😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Godofwar247(m): 1:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
piswapexchange:
This Reno guy is just an unfortunate wondering soul looking for his master, Mammon!!!.

Tufia
you are just a kid who doesn't even know when to talk or shut up... It's a shame that most of the Nigerian youths have lost their sense of humor and reasoning because of Religion, Politics and Tribalism... We must rise above the aforementioned for us to be emancipated... I will advise you not to follow the mobs again... Be wise...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Omobude244: 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cry

Lolz
Because he is saying what u want to hear🤣🤣

Nigerians
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by LZAA: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wizpa:

You're soooo stupid!!!! undecided
I don't mind being ban for calling you that angry
Smh

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Lovecars501(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Pootle:
too many important national issues, Nigerians are easily distracted no one complaining about the rising cost of gas undecided
Yes we're not complaining about gas, because what's the use anyways? It's not like the government can hear us. So why don't we just argue and complain on things we're capable of changing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by LyfeJennings(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Naira, please don't come to Nigeria now
Oloriburuku plenty for here
The govt won't guarantee your safety
Thank God U made enough money
Just invest and chill
That's all

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by ajitoyo: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Your own conclusion based on your statement, is that Naira killed him. If they asked you to come forward and prove it, you will.change your narrative, to them say and I heard.
LegallyBlunt:
angry

Oga, this doesn't solve or explain anything. The fact that you even went to Reno, a confirmed Thuvb and APC apologist shows how desperate you are as a Marlian.

Everything you've said is not credible.

You drove that young man to his early grave.

May posterity judge you and judge you quickly.

The police have called you. If you get mind, make you and that fair wicked demon come back to naija and see.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by UnemployedGradu: 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bossma1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BV65kEBODrk?si=tU94GmO1TlxvaOgu
I Video Recorded My Last Conversation With MohBad And Here It Is-Naira Marley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fG0nuhofbc?si=4P0Jh8xx-H-T6c2l
MohBad Was My Discovery. I've Been Out Since August. My Hand Is Clean-Part I Naira Marley Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZcdvEgG5OI?si=IFIwXSR_oRiDuhfk
I Tried To Get Professional Help For MohBad And Paid For Scans-Part 2 of The Naira Marley Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxCtsrIbRik?si=COf9c-GgFwbzRrXD
I'm Willing To Return To Nigeria If Government Guarantees My Safety-Naira Marley Interview Past 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUyY8B8UknM?si=qshIa4bjmMdL_gBB
Video Of Me Talking MohBad Out of Ending It After His Girlfriend Reported Him To Me-Naira Marley

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/video-finally-naira-marley-opens-up-on-mohbad-sam-larry-others/amp/%3ffbclid=IwAR0d5ci14VtgH9k4r1LCybCW461p0vcHujth1mUvE4FlzheyNXb7ujHuToQ_aem_ATG00fKxeF0_PIo4Bd8FdN4CdAyviWcrpxzVdZ5SL9FdtTYDWSujKpRaVgJ9_8BJ7DQ

First video vindicated Naira Marley. Mohbad apologized for earlier saying that naira Marley wants to kill him!. See I have always supported Naira Marley!
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by MichaelUweh(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
You guys should leave Nair Marley alone, he could be innocent .

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
I swear to Jah no be naira marley kill mohbad. For those of you asking after samlarry from NM, una no get sense, una no understand the streets. NM won't snitch on Samlarry, nor Zino like he never snitched on Mohbad.

Make samlarry sef come talk him own. It is funny that you guys acuse NM meanwhile he hasn't been in Nigeira since September 1, 12 days before Moh's demise.

Make them question Mohbad wife, she get many things to talk. Everything revolves around her. If no be she kill the Nigga, then certainly she sabi men wey run am

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Allisgud: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Let him come to Nigeria or police should declare him wanted with bounty
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Badadvisor: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Badgers14:
People need to know someone don't have to physically harm someone to kill them.

Words can kill too..

Have you worked in a toxic workplace?? Toxic bosses?? Toxic office politics?? Toxic Co workers??

Being wrongly accused??

I have , story no be here.. some people sometimes commit suicide, depressed so much that they might lose their selves and lose focus, crashing thier cars or getting involved in an accident because we're so depressed they don't know where they are.
Have you lived in a toxic compound? 😁
Moved out two months before my rent ended cos I was almost going loco for real.
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Petdagr8t(m): 2:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
It's obvious that most of people who are doing their best to exonerate Naira Marley are also the supporters of one druggie who is busy parading himself as a president in Aso Rock
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by creativehubb: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Goodman2023:

Reno omokri, tinubu, Naira Marley are all in the same camp, .. while rufai and David hydeyen are also on the opposition camp...
By your statement, you are from the APC tinubu camp... simple

You almighty Reno did not ask naira Marley how come he didn't do anything when his right hand man called Sammy Larry was harassing, bullying and violently attacking mohbad ?

This interview appeared like a paid cover up for me....

I am not saying Naira Marley or Sammy Larry killed mohbad..my point is that in a sane country in 2023, harassment, violent attacks and bullying should not be overlooked...just the way you and Reno see it like a normal thing
How do you know they are right hand men?

Everyone answers for himself, Sam is am adult.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Omoawoke2(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
GeneralPula:
I like this..

It’s insane not to hear from Naira marley, yet tagging him different things. Up till date, all we just dey hear are speculations. No one is certain he has a hand in Mohbad’ death..

Kudos to Reno for doing this logically..

The general public is dumb. Just know that and know peace. People blindly follow what they don’t know.

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Omoawoke2(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
Petdagr8t:
It's obvious that most of people who are doing their best to exonerate Naira Marley are also the supporters of one druggie who is busy parading himself as a president in Aso Rock

There’s zero correlation in this. Try get sense

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by ManOfSon: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Two things. First, Nigerians generally behave like the Roman mob of the Brutus and Mark Anthony era. They follow whoever spoke last - no individual judgment, no capacity to process and reflect on anything, just plain emotional reaction to the most recent speaker, whoever that is.

Second, we are done for as humans in this social media world which basically rewards notoriety and noisemaking. Many people might think Reno Omokri is a straight up guy. But this is just an unemployed "social media influencer" monetizing bullshit, sensationalism and notoriety. The more divisions and controversies he's able to stir up, the more money he makes - that's the model of this social media world. How is it that someone could descend so swiftly from being the eyes and ears of the Nigerian President (which Omokri was to Goodluck Jonathan) to a social media noisemaker, causing confusion and muddying the waters of every single debate he gets himself involved in? And how could Naira Marley settle on Omokri as the first person to have an interview with on this very grave issue when Omokri is not a trained journalist or anything resembling that? Come on people!
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by cococandy(f): 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Mvnster:

Nigerians are very emotional people, easy to sway with propaganda.
this part

Not saying NM is innocent though. The facts haven’t been clearly proven.

But the swaying is on point

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by toprealman: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cry

And in your wisdom, you failed to understand that he decided to speak to a fellow fugitive for a reason.
Do you know how many people he has turned down the opportunity to be interviewed? Why was nothing said about the bullying of the deceased. Send me a recording of your voice lasting for 10 mins and I will show you why you should not believe anything called phone recording!
Stop comparing an ass liked with men with integrity. One is a clown, the others are not.
If you must japa, may it not be like Naira Marley
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by toprealman: 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Gohs:
It's quite clear to me that Naira Marley is lying along the line.

Where he said he tried to get help for Mohbad!

Where he said he didn't send anyone to beat Mohbad up.

I know he didn't directly touch Mohbad — but he sent attackers to that boy.

Naira Marley was arrested in 2020 for his numerous deals. . .
He lied his way out of imprisonment.
That should tell you he's an experienced lier.
His only daft reason is…I was outside the country.
Only lame simps will buy that crap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ttalk:
Is Omokri a journalist
jobless fugitive
Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by BIXYBABE: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
Naira Marley come to Nigeria, we want to show u something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by superCleanworks(m): 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
angry Make Una allow NM to breathe..I blame him for threatened Mobad

Show us one veritable proof that Naira threatened Mohbad

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley's Interview With Reno Omokri Over Mohbad Death (Videos) by Goodman2023: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
creativehubb:

How do you know they are right hand men?

Everyone answers for himself, Sam is am adult.

Hahahahahaha...if actually Naira Marley loved and advices mohbad like he said, why didn't he tell Sammy Larry to leave the boy alone? Some of us are not fools like tinubu's supporters

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jackie Chan To Visit Nigeria Sept. 4 / Kcee: I Sponsored E-money's Wedding / Tboss Joins The Pepper Dem Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.