Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,465 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results (11994 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / CONUA To Sue FG Over Withheld Salary / How Students Receive Lectures At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by NobleSeed(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2023
grin
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by Judolisco(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2023
I had a missing result issue in 100l... They recorded NA for me, after complaining d lecturer told me dat I missed 2 practicals... I said I didn't miss any and he also confirmed it that he has been seeing me but he didn't see my scripts....

I said no wahala immediately I entered 200l I registered d course as a carryover and passed ino like wahala.... Since then.... If I wan write my matric number I write it legibly... Even as I dey do msc now.... I dey write my booklet number down after every exam... Ino wan hear say chicken catch lion

2 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by Caleycash(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2023
NCBLOG:

Source: https://punchng.com/varsity-graduate-attempts-suicide-over-withheld-results/
Certificate many has dumped and entered street to hussle?, nawa oo
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by Uchenna10(m): 8:51am On Sep 28, 2023
Same tin I'm passing thru, federal polytechnic nekede don't want to release mine too
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by Nairalander248: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2023
NCBLOG:
What Is Really Happening Inside EDUCATION

Don't Forget, Bring This NEWS.

Una dey always bring bad news

2 Likes

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by DrMuzungu(m): 8:55am On Sep 28, 2023
Uchenna10:
Same tin I'm passing thru, federal polytechnic nekede don't want to release mine too

One of the officials of Alvan Ikoku University was chopped with axes for bull$h1t like that, tell them. B@stards.

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by NaijaCover(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2023
Nairalander248:

Una dey always bring bad news

That's What Put Food On Table
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by Mom007(f): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2023
Yes. The school bad, na my alma mata but if you are not owing them in any way, they will not withhold your results for 6years. The guy no graduate ni. And he has probably not passed the requirements to obtain a degree from that school. People should stop bashing institutions until they hear the full story. AAU has its issues but if you are not in default in any way, they will free you to go after you have paid your dues.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by phemmyfour: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2023
NCBLOG:
What Is Really Happening Inside EDUCATION

Don't Forget, Bring This NEWS.
The boy didn't graduate. At least, he should be in possession of statement of result

1 Like

Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by Sk5050: 9:26am On Sep 28, 2023
Oh Edris abdulkarim you try for dis song~Nigeria jagaga
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by D2l2z(m): 9:34am On Sep 28, 2023
There children will not pass through this stress, is there anything that cannot be rectified, this is total wickedness
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by EDUECO(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2023
This is very rampant in government owned universities!

I know of a guy that abandoned his schooling in a federal university in south south of Nigeria just because of a single course.

Most government owned universities in Nigeria are citadel of mediocrity.They derive joy in frustrating great minds.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by Malawian(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2023
He should go and pay his outstanding school fees.

Believe me when i tell you this, it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for you to owe Ekpoma one kobo.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by Nairalander248: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2023
post=126067105:

That's What Put Food On Table
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by NOwazobia: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2023
It is mostly those who lack skills and hustle, that put Nigeria higher institution first.

I have not seen a man with productivity through skill and hustles, fight teeth and nail for university papers, except when he has achieved some degree of comfort from his skill or hustle,

the school becomes fulfilling all righteousness.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by bonnyhope: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2023
inoki247:
Lol why kill yourself on certificate wey no even guarantee ur success....

To those that believe they shall receive

Leave those that still have hope on their certificates.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by felong(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2023
Wisereborn:
After hearing this, some students will still choose that school undecided

Youths oye! 🙁🥶🥶🥶

Person graduate since 2018 oooo

Na wah! No need for suicide, just collect a document that you can use temporary from them for now
You don't get it. He can't serve without his certificate, because it's the school that would submit his name to NYSC. So no NYSC, no job because all jobs required your NYSC discharge certificate as part of your application documents. That's why he's depressed.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by inoki247: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2023
bonnyhope:

To those that believe they shall receive

Leave those that still have hope on their certificates.

Nobody's stopping u from believing but Killing yourself on what doesn't even guarantee your success is a waste of time....

Just like some people trying to kill themselves because of marriage all this are not achievement..
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by ehiksalex(f): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2023
I graduated from AAU in August of the previous year, and I'm still awaiting my results so I can proceed with my NYSC.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by justmondris: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2023
I know this school very well. And this is my advice to any students. It's a very common thing in AAU to complete the 4 years program and never have a certificate because of the poor management .

I know of two people that spent 4 years there but couldn't graduate from the school. Fake admission and missing results are very common. They will give you fake admission but your name will be on the portal and when it's time to go for NYSC or collect your certificate, that's when they will tell you that it's fake admission. This school has frustrated the lives or many Nigerians.

If you have four years of your life to waste, you can go to the school.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by Gee64: 11:05am On Sep 28, 2023
Who gives result to one with many unresolved carryover?

I presume he is yet to clear some carryover issues.
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by AreaGovo: 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Caleycash:
Certificate many has dumped and entered street to hussle?, nawa oo

You people should stop this generalization. That same certificate has changed millions of people's life. If certificate didn't work for you, it doesn't mean it doesn't work for anybody. Besides, if he didn't need it, why did he waste his time to go to school?
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by Loveglow(f): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Oh, God come and take control
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by Caleycash(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
AreaGovo:

You people should stop this generalization. That same certificate has changed millions of people's life. If certificate didn't work for you, it doesn't mean it doesn't work for anybody. Besides, if he didn't need it, why did he waste his time to go to school?
So that justifies him taking his life!?, he's a compound fool! 🤡
Re: Ambrose Alli University Graduate Attempts Suicide Over Withheld Results by Uchenna10(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
DrMuzungu:

One of the officials of Alvan Ikoku University was chopped with axes for bull$h1t like that, tell them. B@stards.

Exams and record can frustrate students

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Plans To Increase Clinical Students Fees / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre {physics Thread} / Nigerian Current Affairs Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.