Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Walking By Faith And Not By Sight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Walking By Faith And Not By Sight (100 Views)

What Does It Mean That "We Walk By Faith, Not By Sight) ? / What Is The Difference Between Faith And Hope? / Faith And David Oyedepo During Their Courtship Days (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Walking By Faith And Not By Sight by Earthkumy(m): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2023
More than 4 months ago a woman was helped by her sister to come and join us during our Wednesday morning prayer section. She came with drugs worth ₦200000, and laid them at the altar, she told me she has a liver problem and we prayed for her, she got strength and danced with us. Seeing how well she was doing after the prayers, I told her to go and redone the test to prove the healing she has received, but she was scared and refused to go for the test, she kept calling me for prayers many times she felt the sickness coming back. I kept asking her to go for test. After suffering for months she finally went for the test last month and it was confirmed she has no sign of liver problem anymore. She was happy and her constant calls to pray for her have stopped, no more sickness and symptoms all gone overnight. Fear is a bedrock of many afflictions, trust in Jesus and confirm his healing power medically, Christianity is not a war with medicine, neither is medicine at war with Christianity. We shouldn't be afraid go to hospitals neither should we be afraid to confirm what we have received by faith. Christianity is a prove based faith not an imaginary one. Jesus is still doing miracles.

Next week we at CGC are embarking on 14 days of fasting and praying and we want you to join us as we shake heaven and earth with our faith in Christ Jesus.

Pastor Eze Chukwu

(1) (Reply)

Ten Proven Money Lessons From The Bible / Gold, Incense And Myrrh, Given To Adam / Yemoja Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.