Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer (6569 Views)

Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery / Breaking: Tinubu Indicts Self, Admits That Chicago Certificate Is Fake / Tribunal Admits Tinubu’s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Varunpulyani: 12:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
This diploma from Nigerian President Bola A. Tinubu is what was turned over to election officials in Nigeria and is now the subject of judicial proceedings here in the United States. Tinubu’s opponent, Atiku Abubakar has filed suit in the U.S. seeking clarification on its authenticity and is attempting to have the results of the election that was held in February overturned.

I gotta admit. This one story shows the level of corruption in Nigeria and it makes you cry and laugh at the same time. The President of Nigeria Bola Tinubu, produced a fake diploma from Chicago State University to an election board in Nigeria that claims he graduated from the South Side institution in 1979. CSU officials have confirmed in court that Tinubu did indeed graduate from the university, but cannot confirm the authenticity of the diploma that has now been submitted into evidence in a federal court. U.S. District Judge Nancy Maldonado on Thursday issued a stay on an order that would have required CSU officials to provide documents from the University confirming or denying President Tinubu’s claims. The matter has thrusted CSU into an international political war, in which political opponents of Tinubu and many Nigerian citizens are calling for his removal from office. He was just elected to lead the country back in February.

Let me make this easy for you. The diploma itself is a fake. On the alleged diploma, the date of graduation is listed as June 27, 1979. The signature of the CSU president shows Elnora D. Daniel. I almost spit out my coffee I laughed so hard when I saw this. Dr. Daniel didn’t become the president of Chicago State until 1998. How do I know? Because I covered her inauguration and her first two years at Chicago State when I was a student reporter for the now defunct school newspaper TEMPO. Additionally, on the fake diploma, Dr. Niva Lubin is listed as the President of the Board of Trustees. Dr. Lubin did not even start serving on the board until 1996. I’ve known Dr. Lubin since my days as student at CSU and she is a lifelong resident of Chatham where I grew up.

Furthermore, in 1979, Dr. Daniel was working as a teaching assistant at Columbia University, according to her biography and the resume she submitted when she applied to become the president of Chicago State in 1998. Now 81, retired and living on the east coast, I’d love to know her reaction to the news that the President of Nigeria who is 71 himself claims she signed his diploma. The president of CSU in1979 was actually Dr. Benjamin H. Alexander, who died in 1997 and was the first African American to serve in that role at CSU.

In 1979, Dr. Lubin, now married and going by the name Lubin-Johnson, well she wasn’t even a doctor in 1979. She didn’t become a physician until 1984. So how two signatures of people who were not working at CSU came to be on a document that the president of Nigeria is trying to sell as legit isn’t really a mystery. It is a lie. It is deceit. It is part of what is ruining many African nations and the world as a whole; corruption.

Other inaccuracies on the fake diploma that can easily be spotted by anyone who ever attended CSU, the University logo is all wrong for that time period. Again, I know this because the logo on the fake diploma is the one that was controversial when it was changed in 1999. Myself and my fellow student journalists at TEMPO wrote a story about the change in the school symbol because those against it said it was a waste of money. They claimed changing all the school letterhead and signage to the new symbol would remove financial resources from other needs. President Daniel thought the change would be better marketing for the University so the change was approved by the Board. The University symbol in 1979 was a triangle with two bars. The bars represent the growth of the institution, starting as Chicago Teachers College, then Chicago State College (1967) and eventually Chicago State University (1971). I know this because I had to read that stupid handbook like all freshmen and you learn about the history of the school.

CSU attorney Michael Hayes said the University is prepared to do whatever the court asks of it. He said this international controversy has brought unwanted and unfair publicity to the school. I would debate that claim as CSU does enough stupid stuff that brings bad publicity to itself. However, I must admit, for now at least, it seems that CSU is a victim here of a Nigerian scammer. It wouldn’t be the first time an American institution fell victim to scammers in Africa.

The end is possibly near for President Tinubu, at least in terms of his presidency, if justice actually prevails in Nigeria. When Judge Maldonado makes her ruling next week, in which it is expected that CSU will turnover documents that shows his true student records, the courts in Nigeria will have a decision to make. They either remove their leader for violating laws in Nigeria or look the other way. I hope they understand the whole world will be watching too. Especially at CSU. Nigerians and everyone else deserve the truth. If Tinubu is willing to fake a diploma, what else is he willing to do?

Picture below:

Dr. Benjamin H. Alexander was an activist and educator who served as the President of Chicago State University from 1975-1982.

https://www.jcoydenreports.com/blog/nigerian-presidents-csu-diploma-is-a-fake

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Alchemy528: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
They just carry story come and be telling us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Varunpulyani: 12:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Alchemy528:

So you now know more than the person who actually attended Chicago and telling you Bola is a fake?

While you attended a school in the Lagos Thubv built?

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by ubest1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
After this judgement every intended world leaders will be referencing our president on fraudulent records

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by ttobizz(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Alchemy528:

Verifiable!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by WhisperedNoise: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wahala
TemplarLandry
FreeStuffsNG
Helineus

Come and defend your grandpa.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by chidexleo: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
But he graduated in CSU which has been confirmed. Why then are you contending the result knowing so will that he graduated there.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Racoon(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
Others who came out to defend the druggie only said they were his classmates but this is the only man talking about Tinubu’s diploma certificate as being fake. Same thing CSU said is just a ceremonial document yet can't attest to under subpoena or oath. Shege criminal

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by austinziza(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tinubu should come clean about his certificate. I'm certain the supreme court might temper justice with mercy if it was forged grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by tungamaje: 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
If all these allegations are proved to be true, it would be very embarrassing. Baba should have forgotten the idea of becoming president and quietly enjoyed his life and achievements at home.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by ttobizz(m): 12:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
It's my earnest prayers that Tinubu comes out clean on this, otherwise the vacuum and embarrassment will be so much that the military will be forced to step in.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by chidexleo: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
But he graduated in CSU which has been confirmed. Why then are you contending the result knowing so will that he graduated there.
A graduate can not prefer a fake result

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Racoon(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
CSU attorney Michael Hayes said the University is prepared to do whatever the court asks of it. He said this international controversy has brought unwanted and unfair publicity to the school. I would debate that claim as CSU does enough stupid stuff that brings bad publicity to itself.

However, I must admit, for now at least, it seems that CSU is a victim here of a Nigerian scammer. It wouldn’t be the first time an American institution fell victim to scammers in Africa.
Jeez! This is what sane, discerning and rational people have been saying, but Tinubu and his agbadorian miscreants are calling people all manners of names. Tinubu’s shame and disgraceful will be so epic that nobody will ever have anything to do with the name Tinubu in the future. Emilokanism is a deadly disease

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by ttobizz(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
chidexleo:

If there was nothing contestable why then is he holding back his student document. Besides, there are two certificates awarded to one student for a single program. Abeg we need to know

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Ogonimilitant(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
How are the mighty falling.
Tinubu has shown a character of who. Yoruba Muslim is.

Another cultist who said he is Professor is another criminal in the name of Soyinka.

Shame on you

22 Likes

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by killsmith(f): 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
chidexleo:
The issue is the forgery.

14 Likes

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by ThatFairGuy1: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
To say Tinubu didn't attend CSU is the most useless thing to say.

Let's even agree with lunatics he didn't, abeg WILL THAT TAKE AWAY THE MANDATE GIVEN TO HIM?

You all are running efforts to no avail.
Nothing will happen, he'll finish his four years tenure it's a reality

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by killsmith(f): 1:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nigeria will be termed a country of certificate forgers. Thanks to the ronu skullars from the dusty slums of ogbomosho.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by ElSudani: 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
The matter is already in court. Therefore, no fake blogger is more competent than the court in bringing out the truth.
We don't even know if the writer is real or another David Hundeyin production.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by MTNnews: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
So you that did not believe all the video evidence Tinubu classmate did want Nigerian with functional brain to believe this one that ipob can easily write n tag as Tinubu school president.

Mr Man go n get a video clip of this man saying Tinubu's certificate is fake before I believe you. That aside I tot you ipob Obidient claim the judge will release Tinubu certificate since Tuesday abi today no be Thursday again, wetin happen ?

Varunpulyani:

So you now know more than the person who actually attended Chicago and telling you Bola is a fake?

Racoon:
Jeez! This is what sane, discerning and rational people have been saying, but Tinubu and his agbadorian miscreants are calling people all manners of names. Tinubu’s shame and disgraceful will be so epic that nobody will ever have anything to do with the name Tinubu. Emilokanism is a deadly disease
Racoon:
Others who came out to defend the druggie only said they were his classmates but this is the only man talking about Tinubu’s diploma certificate as being fake. Same thing CSU said is just a ceremonial document yet can't attest to under subpoena or oath. Shege criminal
WhisperedNoise:
Wahala

Come and defend your grandpa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by raumdeuter: 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
When you want to verify result, is it school that you will ask or students?

Some people are dumb

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by yarimo(m): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Are you guys done with mohbad case? Just asking for a friend
Varunpulyani:
This diploma from Nigerian President Bola A. Tinubu is what was turned over to election officials in Nigeria and is now the subject of judicial proceedings here in the United States. Tinubu’s opponent, Atiku Abubakar has filed suit in the U.S. seeking clarification on its authenticity and is attempting to have the results of the election that was held in February overturned.

I gotta admit. This one story shows the level of corruption in Nigeria and it makes you cry and laugh at the same time. The President of Nigeria Bola Tinubu, produced a fake diploma from Chicago State University to an election board in Nigeria that claims he graduated from the South Side institution in 1979. CSU officials have confirmed in court that Tinubu did indeed graduate from the university, but cannot confirm the authenticity of the diploma that has now been submitted into evidence in a federal court. U.S. District Judge Nancy Maldonado on Thursday issued a stay on an order that would have required CSU officials to provide documents from the University confirming or denying President Tinubu’s claims. The matter has thrusted CSU into an international political war, in which political opponents of Tinubu and many Nigerian citizens are calling for his removal from office. He was just elected to lead the country back in February.

Let me make this easy for you. The diploma itself is a fake. On the alleged diploma, the date of graduation is listed as June 27, 1979. The signature of the CSU president shows Elnora D. Daniel. I almost spit out my coffee I laughed so hard when I saw this. Dr. Daniel didn’t become the president of Chicago State until 1998. How do I know? Because I covered her inauguration and her first two years at Chicago State when I was a student reporter for the now defunct school newspaper TEMPO. Additionally, on the fake diploma, Dr. Niva Lubin is listed as the President of the Board of Trustees. Dr. Lubin did not even start serving on the board until 1996. I’ve known Dr. Lubin since my days as student at CSU and she is a lifelong resident of Chatham where I grew up.

Furthermore, in 1979, Dr. Daniel was working as a teaching assistant at Columbia University, according to her biography and the resume she submitted when she applied to become the president of Chicago State in 1998. Now 81, retired and living on the east coast, I’d love to know her reaction to the news that the President of Nigeria who is 71 himself claims she signed his diploma. The president of CSU in1979 was actually Dr. Benjamin H. Alexander, who died in 1997 and was the first African American to serve in that role at CSU.

In 1979, Dr. Lubin, now married and going by the name Lubin-Johnson, well she wasn’t even a doctor in 1979. She didn’t become a physician until 1984. So how two signatures of people who were not working at CSU came to be on a document that the president of Nigeria is trying to sell as legit isn’t really a mystery. It is a lie. It is deceit. It is part of what is ruining many African nations and the world as a whole; corruption.

Other inaccuracies on the fake diploma that can easily be spotted by anyone who ever attended CSU, the University logo is all wrong for that time period. Again, I know this because the logo on the fake diploma is the one that was controversial when it was changed in 1999. Myself and my fellow student journalists at TEMPO wrote a story about the change in the school symbol because those against it said it was a waste of money. They claimed changing all the school letterhead and signage to the new symbol would remove financial resources from other needs. President Daniel thought the change would be better marketing for the University so the change was approved by the Board. The University symbol in 1979 was a triangle with two bars. The bars represent the growth of the institution, starting as Chicago Teachers College, then Chicago State College (1967) and eventually Chicago State University (1971). I know this because I had to read that stupid handbook like all freshmen and you learn about the history of the school.

CSU attorney Michael Hayes said the University is prepared to do whatever the court asks of it. He said this international controversy has brought unwanted and unfair publicity to the school. I would debate that claim as CSU does enough stupid stuff that brings bad publicity to itself. However, I must admit, for now at least, it seems that CSU is a victim here of a Nigerian scammer. It wouldn’t be the first time an American institution fell victim to scammers in Africa.

The end is possibly near for President Tinubu, at least in terms of his presidency, if justice actually prevails in Nigeria. When Judge Maldonado makes her ruling next week, in which it is expected that CSU will turnover documents that shows his true student records, the courts in Nigeria will have a decision to make. They either remove their leader for violating laws in Nigeria or look the other way. I hope they understand the whole world will be watching too. Especially at CSU. Nigerians and everyone else deserve the truth. If Tinubu is willing to fake a diploma, what else is he willing to do?

Picture below:

Dr. Benjamin H. Alexander was an activist and educator who served as the President of Chicago State University from 1975-1982.

https://www.jcoydenreports.com/blog/nigerian-presidents-csu-diploma-is-a-fake

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by OkCornel(m): 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wonderful!

But let’s sing the anthem of Tinubu’s supporters:

Stanza 1: Whether you like it or not, Tinubu will rule till 2031.

Stanza 2: Next time, go to court with evidence.

Chorus: Dr Benjamin H. Alexander is an Obidient (repeat 3x)

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by plaindealer: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
You, fraudulent clowns and roadside jesters are not tired of bothering us with your ignorant and unintelligent fake rubbish?

When CSU releases records and you are put to shame all over again, don't insult, abuse, or threaten the US judge and American institutions because terrorist threats are a major crime in the US and they won't stop till they hunt you down and put you behind bars and don't think for a minute that you are safe in your abakaliki village.

grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by TANID(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Alchemy528:
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
If to say na Obi dey drag this man by now those children of perdition for don go burn lapido and alaba market, omo God works in a mysterious way

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by sirtuler(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Thank God the writer admit he graduated from CSU
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by opamoses1: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
No higher authority than the school itself. The school said Tinubu was there student and graduated. The school said the certificates he submitted were valid. The school released an affidavit to back up their claim. Tinubu's classmate has sworn under oath to confirm that he graduated from CSU. It's a crime to lie under oath.

This former student writer as well can swear under oath if he sure for am that he is telling the truth. Jail would be his home if he does so grin

The university said it doesn't keep copies or records of certificate that it is just a ceremonial paper. So even if they release all the documents that we have already seen anyway, it still won't include a certificate. What matters is the transcript. End of story.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by anonymous1759(m): 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
grin
Varunpulyani:

So you also know more about the other Chicago student that came out to say BAT was his classmate
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by opamoses1: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Varunpulyani:

So you know more than CSU than CSU itself ?

If Atiku hasn't bribed this man and If he sure for am, Atiku's camp should convince him to swear under oath like Olajide. That's when we will take his claim serious. grin

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by LadyRosa(f): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
cheesy

This Tinubu na notorious criminal I swear.
Omo!!! The guy na real guy man those days, both international and domestic, he is an infamous criminal. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Quarrantines Osinbanjo (pix) / I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister / As Plot To Sack Oshiomhole Thickens, Kogi Gov. Bello Withdraws Support After..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.