Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:29 AM

Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer (6629 Views)

Aneke: Tinubuโ€™s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery / Breaking: Tinubu Indicts Self, Admits That Chicago Certificate Is Fake / Tribunal Admits Tinubuโ€™s Chicago University Education Record, US Visa As Exhibit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by opamoses1: 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
LadyRosa:
cheesy

This Tinubu na notorious criminal I swear.
Omo!!! The guy na real guy man those days, both international and domestic, he is an infamous criminal. cool
Show us the achievement of your own papa even if it's criminal grin
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by plaindealer: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
opamoses1:

So you know more than CSU than CSU itself ?

If Atiku hasn't bribed this man and If he sure for am, Atiku's camp should convince him to swear under oath like Olajide. That's when we will take his claim serious. grin

You know they won't peddle their fake and fraudulent rubbish in a Court of law under oath..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by opamoses1: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
ttobizz:
It's my earnest prayers that Tinubu comes out clean on this, otherwise the vacuum and embarrassment will be so much that the military will be forced to step in.
He came out clean during OBJ's era. You think it's now when he is the President himself that they now have something on him ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Varunpulyani: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
opamoses1:

Stop shifting goal post.

Counter the former student

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by opamoses1: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Stop shifting goal post.

Counter the former student
The former student is not the school. The school is the higher authority here. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Do you confirm your uni grades from your classmates?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by franchasofficia: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Raskimonojendor: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
plaindealer:

You know they won't peddle their fake and fraudulent rubbish in a Court of law under oath..
They would not dare except they want to end up in jail.

There is no proof that this student even attended the University. Atleast we have seen The president's transcript and his confirmation by the school under oath, and we have seen Tinubu's classmate affidavit.

This guy is just no different from anyone making a wild accusation out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Varunpulyani: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
opamoses1:

The former student is not the school. The school is the higher authority here. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Do you confirm your uni grades from your classmates?

Do you know in school they have student journalists?

It's called a journal.

Good now you know because I pity Nigerian schools.

This was released from her blog to the journal and all the CSU students have read about your bulaba.

If you read closely you will see were she mentioned it is not the first

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by LadyRosa(f): 2:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
opamoses1:

My papa no be criminal like ya papa
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Freebills12: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
chidexleo:
But he graduated in CSU which has been confirmed. Why then are you contending the result knowing so will that he graduated there.

The personality of the person that graduated is the subject matter! Is it he or she? If he why would he fake CSU certificate?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Freebills12: 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
ThatFairGuy1:
To say Tinubu didn't attend CSU is the most useless thing to say.

Let's even agree with lunatics he didn't, abeg WILL THAT TAKE AWAY THE MANDATE GIVEN TO HIM?

You all are running efforts to no avail.
Nothing will happen, he'll finish his four years tenure it's a reality

Let the court prove that the certificate is fake first, then you will know that even the police man assigned to be at his back all the time, will be the first to arrest him. Ask Ihedioha, Andy Uba and co
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by plaindealer: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Let the court prove that the certificate is fake first, then you will know that even the police man assigned to be at his back all the time, will be the first to arrest him. Ask Ihedioha, Andy Uba and co

You people live in your own delusional, fraudulent, vacuous and warped alternate reality.

You make up dumb and unintelligent nonsense and carry the rubbish ion your head with pride.

Who swear for you people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Freebills12: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
opamoses1:
No higher authority than the school itself. The school said Tinubu was there student and graduated. The school said the certificates he submitted were valid. The school released an affidavit to back up their claim. Tinubu's classmate has sworn under oath to confirm that he graduated from CSU. It's a crime to lie under oath.

This former student writer as well can swear under oath if he sure for am that he is telling the truth. Jail would be his home if he does so grin

The university said it doesn't keep copies or records of certificate that it is just a ceremonial paper. So even if they release all the documents that we have already seen anyway, it still won't include a certificate. What matters is the transcript. End of story.

Lier CSU didn't affirm that the certificate is valid. Its the bone of contention. If Tinibu will allow them to attest then this case would have been buried.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Freebills12: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
plaindealer:

You people live in your own delusional, fraudulent, vacuous and warped alternate reality.

You make up dumb and unintelligent nonsense and carry the rubbish ion your head with pride.

Who swear for you people?

I wonder a right thinking man that will support a president that will not allow his credentials to made public. A man who has fortified $460,000 proceeds from drug trafficking. A man that claimed to have graduated from CSU but submitted a fake certificate from the same institution. I will ask you who swear for you?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Spy360(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Garfield1 co e and explain to me how Peter Mbah escaped sacking at the Enugu state tribunal for submitting fake NYSC certificate.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Freebills12: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
opamoses1:

He came out clean during OBJ's era. You think it's now when he is the President himself that they now have something on him ๐Ÿ˜‚

For your mind its only Atiku that is pulling all this weight? People fronting Atiku have Tinibu where he saved his life
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by garfield1: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Spy360:
Garfield1 co e and explain to me how Peter Mbah escaped sacking at the Enugu state tribunal for submitting fake NYSC certificate.

Nysc is not a constitutional requirement plus it there was reasonable doubt in the quest to prove forgery
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Varunpulyani: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
garfield1:

Nysc is not a constitutional requirement plus it there was reasonable doubt in the quest to prove forgery

Ehen Agabdo puncher.

Now remind me the woman that was sacked because of NYSC ?

I'm waiting be fast

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Artiiclebeast: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
ttobizz:
It's my earnest prayers that Tinubu comes out clean on this, otherwise the vacuum and embarrassment will be so much that the military will be forced to step in.

Then most painful part of all these is that "Akpabio the clown and shameless thief" will be exalted to the office of the President in the interim.

I am 100% sure that the khaki boys will step in though.

Tinubu himself has strategically placed his faithfuls in place and can give them the go-ahead to usurp power and mess up the entire polity if for nothing else but just to further frustrate Atiku's ambition,.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by garfield1: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Ehen Agabdo puncher.

Now remind me the woman that was sacked because of NYSC ?

I'm waiting be fast

When
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Curious346: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Oh Allah..

I knew it was fake
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Kingcalls: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
We can see who Mmesoma got her inspiration from... if that man dint die in 97 , this would have been covered up... the criminal never knew he was gonna be governor until abacha died in 98...same year he now got the present school board chairman to sign ... but how did he become senator in 93??
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Varunpulyani: 3:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
garfield1:

When

Who is kemi adeosun?
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by ttobizz(m): 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
opamoses1:

I wonder in what direction you're looking.
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by garfield1: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Who is kemi adeosun?

That was 2019.moreover a court later ruled in her favour
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by MrsTwrite(f): 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
A forger, liar, drug lord, criminal, corrupt man and every other bad title you can ever think of, just for one person. Who could that one person be
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by gidgiddy: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
The truth about this certificate issue will eventually be revealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Miracle2020: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
chidexleo:
But he graduated in CSU which has been confirmed. Why then are you contending the result knowing so will that he graduated there.
A graduate can not prefer a fake result
then why is he blocking us from getting access to his results?
This man is a crook but by the grace of God he will be exposed.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Miracle2020: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
To say Tinubu didn't attend CSU is the most useless thing to say.

Let's even agree with lunatics he didn't, abeg WILL THAT TAKE AWAY THE MANDATE GIVEN TO HIM?

You all are running efforts to no avail.
Nothing will happen, he'll finish his four years tenure it's a reality
if the school confirm that he forge his certificate, I swear supreme court has no option but to remove him.
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by Heffalump(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Wahala
TemplarLandry
FreeStuffsNG
Helineus

Come and defend your grandpa.

The last name on the list has been "Rapturized". He's nomore on nairaland since the ordeal started for "Thubv" in the USA
Re: Tinubu Chicago Certificate Is Fake - CSU Former Student Writer by IamAsiri: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
chidexleo:

If he indeed graduated from there, why then didn't he present his original certificate? Could it be that there is something he is hiding? Like his name and age?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

There Will Be Nothing Like Isreal In 25 Years-khamenei / I Now Realize Buhari Is Worse Than Jonathan โ€“ Falana Cries Out / Behold! Picture Of The Masked DSS Operative Unmasked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.