Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) (50004 Views)

Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. / Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) / ''If Nigeria Gets It Wrong Again In 2023, This Nation Will Bleed' - Iyabo Ojo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) by D4gmail1: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Shyboyk:

And u don’t know anything about her so stfu

HYPOCRITE

Who cares about you or what you think? The fact is that the young boy is dead, let the dead rest. And you people should stop using his death to trend on cheap popularity. If you want to help his family, do it in secret, why do it publicly so that everyone can know you assisted them?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) by UncleKoboko: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
mbaise1000:

Is there any cause or reason for resorting to insults? Why are you so agitated and this angry? What is worse, to be this insecure as you are or to have entitlement mentality? If yiuvare a little more intelligent, you would have found that I wasn't talking to this woman alone and I wasn't even asking anyone to give it their whatever to anyone just like that, only imature and insecure people like you will be thinking with their fingers, whoever you think you are or who you are in reality isn't better than everyone else in this forum, if by any chance you have anything to help anyone with ( which I doubt very much) the best is to use it and help that person when they are alife and use it to stop the deaths or destruction you will come out to pretend you abore, that's my point. I don't expect you to understand this though because, it will require some brains and intelligence to do
Nobody cares about your senseless opinion.
You're too lazy and daft to know that no one owes you anything.
Lazy man with nonsense entitlement mentality.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) by Ezini(f): 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
mbaise1000:
Hmmmm.
There are very poor people who die in this woman's hood who couldn't afford ordinary coffin, how many did she buy? And this funeral company owner, how many gas he even giving discounts to and there are surely many who couldn't afford them around him, how many times did he help out,
This is a society where people will be allowed to die because of 10k and 100k will easily come out to bury them, what are all this professional sympathisers doing for small boys and girls who are headed in the directions that will make them end up like this dead boy and those that will cause more untimely deaths? NOTHING
IF the Best you can do is give a befitting burial, when someone die when you cannot help out when the person is alife, you are nothing in reality no matter what you may think you are

Rest biko
What’s with all this your antagonism, if you have a personal beef with her do well to settle it, people have been dieing in all of us neighborhoods before now, but there’s something heartbreaking about Ileri’s death that makes everyone wish he comes back to life,
Allow Tonto do whatever she feels will heal her,
Everyone is mourning even me that didn’t hear of him until after his death
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) by Ezini(f): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Pepperdemisback:
Since Churchill has gone to dig out her crime records, she has stopped calling him out and there's nothing to get attention on the internet again except irrelevancy.
What's all these? The next thing you will hear is to start donating to one imaginary NGO.
How many Nollywood actors has she ever comment on? Hypocrites everywhere!

Wait for another event to attack her, for now she is doing a good thing
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) by Pepperdemisback: 7:50am On Sep 30, 2023
Ezini:

Wait for another event to attack her, for now she is doing a good thing
Nothing good here but clout chasing! How many actors have died this year? Have u ever seen her there? These amongst others is what they use to scam people with NGO.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) by Pepperdemisback: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2023
sylve11:

Link please. cool
I can't recollect, he used Kemi to post them. She has being avoiding Churchill since then.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) by mbaise1000: 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2023
Ezini:

Rest biko
What’s with all this your antagonism, if you have a personal beef with her do well to settle it, people have been dieing in all of us neighborhoods before now, but there’s something heartbreaking about Ileri’s death that makes everyone wish he comes back to life,
No one is stopping anyone from doing what they are doing and BTW, I have nothing against your dike and the coffin maker and all I said is that anyone who wants all of us to know how they are helping people should help those who need the help and not do so for gains and if you don't want people to say what they think about it, don't bring it in a public place and then, you shouldn't expect everyone else to see things the way you see them, it won't happen, and like I said, no sane person will like the way that boy died but there are many who are headed in that same direction, thats where those that they feel can gain something from free publicity will do some good
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shops For Casket For Mohbad’s Burial, Gets It For Free (VIDEO) by mbaise1000: 12:33am On Oct 02, 2023
Ezini:

Rest biko

I have nothing personal with anyone, and anyone who wants to mourn anyone is free to mourn, I am talking about the society we are in and I would have said what I said no matter who is involved, it's not about that woman alone, I still maintain that it's better for those that feel to do things for others should do so when they are alife, than when they are dead, or are you noy aware that there are people who will bring out Money for burial faster than they will bring it out to take those they want yo bury to hospital? Those are the people I am referring to, if she is among THOSE, she should rethink and if she is not, I don't know why some people here are so agitated by my comment, except they themselves are like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Celebrities Who Regret Supporting ‘Change’ / See How Cubana Chief Priest Welcome Davido In Owerri (Video) / Fan Draws Don Jazzy With Garri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.