Stats: 3,156,725 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Bad Roads In Lagos: Residents, Motorists Groan - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bad Roads In Lagos: Residents, Motorists Groan (14451 Views)

Citizens Of Different Countries Show Bad Roads Where They Live / Residents, Motorists Excited As Apapa Gridlock Eases Off / Heavy Traffic In Lekki As Lagos Residents Flout Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bad Roads In Lagos: Residents, Motorists Groan by Mrtaye: 8:46am On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Guy se I argue with the fact se Lagos get bad roads grin omo you go daft for real life no be small oo grin cheesy

No need to make this your usually tribal hate and gbasgbos is my message dumbo cheesy grin
Mugu is it until people start taking photos and videos of bad spots and roads in Lagos that you will believe that your mumuness is part of the propaganda
Re: Bad Roads In Lagos: Residents, Motorists Groan by Proudlyomonna: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2023
Mrtaye:

Mugu is it until people start taking photos and videos of bad spots and roads in Lagos that you will believe that your mumuness is part of the propaganda

grin grin oboy you go possibly take dis maximum daftness to your grave oo,no redemption for you at all grin

Yes Lagos get plenty bad roads everywhere,Lagos deserves better, same as other states, no need to do the senseless tribal hate and gbasgbos wey your creator destine you to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave.

Senseless daft illiterate.
Re: Bad Roads In Lagos: Residents, Motorists Groan by Mrtaye: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin oboy you go possibly take dis maximum daftness to your grave oo,no redemption for you at all grin

Yes Lagos get plenty bad roads everywhere,Lagos deserves better, same as other states, no need to do the senseless tribal hate and gbasgbos wey your creator destine you to do all the days of your life till you go die enter grave.

Senseless daft illiterate.
Stop using other states asba template for ineptitude....mugu
Re: Bad Roads In Lagos: Residents, Motorists Groan by Proudlyomonna: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2023
Mrtaye:

Stop using other states asba template for ineptitude....mugu

grin grin guy dis your daftness e enter you reach your soul oo grin grin

Where did I ever make comparison grin

My take is bad road plegues everywhere in Nigeria hence it is senseless to make it a point for your senseless tribal hate and jab grin

How is this so hard for you to comprehend for Christ sakes grin grin

Omo you daft no be small oo grin grin grin
Re: Bad Roads In Lagos: Residents, Motorists Groan by Mrtaye: 7:53am On Oct 01, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

grin grin guy dis your daftness e enter you reach your soul oo grin grin

Where did I ever make comparison grin

My take is bad road plegues everywhere in Nigeria hence it is senseless to make it a point for your senseless tribal hate and jab grin

How is this so hard for you to comprehend for Christ sakes grin grin

Omo you daft no be small oo grin grin grin
it is shameful to be making references and giving excuses about bad roads in other states compared to the center of excellence abi Lagos is no more the center of excellence ni...I actually forgot you are a paid agent
Re: Bad Roads In Lagos: Residents, Motorists Groan by Proudlyomonna: 8:38am On Oct 01, 2023
Mrtaye:
it is shameful to be making references and giving excuses about bad roads in other states compared to the center of excellence abi Lagos is no more the center of excellence ni...I actually forgot you are a paid agent

Paid agent lo grin grin You get madness join this your daftness grin grin

Prove you are not daft by telling why it is necessary to turn dis thread into senseless tribal jab,for this is what I am concerned with.

No sensible human being will tell you that Lagos is not plagued with bad road everywhere.

You must be amongst the shameless dunderheads spilling this forum with senseless tribal hate and banters.

Shame on you.
Re: Bad Roads In Lagos: Residents, Motorists Groan by Mrtaye: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Paid agent lo grin grin You get madness join this your daftness grin grin

Prove you are not daft by telling why it is necessary to turn dis thread into senseless tribal jab,for this is what I am concerned with.

No sensible human being will tell you that Lagos is not plagued with bad road everywhere.

You must be amongst the shameless dunderheads spilling this forum with senseless tribal hate and banters.

Shame on you.
Painful but obvious

FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers / Travelers Storm Arik For Fare Refund On International Routes / 1.01m Passport Applications Received In 2018, Says NBS