Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Protest As Works Minister, Dave Umahi Locks Out Workers Over Lateness (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest As Works Minister, Dave Umahi Locks Out Workers Over Lateness (VIDEO) (285 Views)

Workers Protest As Umahi Locks Them Out Over Lateness (Video) / Governor Ayade Locks Out Civil Servants Over Lateness (Photo) / Kwara: Abdulrazaq Locks Out Workers For Late Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest As Works Minister, Dave Umahi Locks Out Workers Over Lateness (VIDEO) by ReligiousCritic: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
The Minister of Works, Engr. Dave Umahi, on Thursday, locks out staff of his ministry over their late resumption to office duties, a development that prompted protest from the workers.

Protesting workers locked David Umahi inside his office over claims that he stopped engineers& directors from doing their work, by bringing consultants to run the affairs of the ministry.

The protesting staff were chanting “Umahi Must Go”, and lamented that they reside far away and there was no way they could come to the office early.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDIOjzd_ROA

1 Share

Re: Protest As Works Minister, Dave Umahi Locks Out Workers Over Lateness (VIDEO) by ican2020: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
He needs to find out where these workers lived before locking gate besides is he not aware that workers are finding it extremely difficult to feed their families
Re: Protest As Works Minister, Dave Umahi Locks Out Workers Over Lateness (VIDEO) by Chinjo2: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Take it or leave it, this protest is sponsored by corrupt Politicians/Contractors who have vowed never to allow this country move forward.
They keep embezzling moneies meant for construction of roads.
Now they see Umahi as a threat.
He should never back down. Nigerian must move forward.

1 Like

Re: Protest As Works Minister, Dave Umahi Locks Out Workers Over Lateness (VIDEO) by Urheadmaster(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
😂

Them never seen anything yet

I remembered when I was working for my elder brother, one day I came late and he said I should go back to the house I thought he was joking but it happened live and direct tongue
Re: Protest As Works Minister, Dave Umahi Locks Out Workers Over Lateness (VIDEO) by Okwyjesus(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
ReligiousCritic:

The Minister of Works, Engr. Dave Umahi, on Thursday, locks out staff of his ministry over their late resumption to office duties, a development that prompted protest from the workers.

Protesting workers locked David Umahi inside his office over claims that he stopped engineers& directors from doing their work, by bringing consultants to run the affairs of the ministry.

The protesting staff were chanting “Umahi Must Go”, and lamented that they reside far away and there was no way they could come to the office early.

I can't employ most civil servants if am to recruit. I never desired to work with govt as civil servants. I don't like their attitude to work.

1 Like

Re: Protest As Works Minister, Dave Umahi Locks Out Workers Over Lateness (VIDEO) by Ikaeniyan0: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
ReligiousCritic:

See foolish talk shocked
Re: Protest As Works Minister, Dave Umahi Locks Out Workers Over Lateness (VIDEO) by Dafresh: 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Dem get luck say him no flog them join
Dave no de take Lateness and skipping of work. Ask
Ebonyi civil servants and those that worked in Ebonyi State Airport he use to flog latecomers
Re: Protest As Works Minister, Dave Umahi Locks Out Workers Over Lateness (VIDEO) by Xscape1993(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
APC.....
Re: Protest As Works Minister, Dave Umahi Locks Out Workers Over Lateness (VIDEO) by yarimo(m): 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Corrupt works ministry cabals fighting back with full force

(1) (Reply)

Take Away From Obi's Interview / A Stand Up Call For National Assembly / CSU Mistakes In Tinubu's Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.