Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,174 members, 7,860,221 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Robber Rapes Pregnant Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Rapes Pregnant Woman (1887 Views)

Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo) / Female NTA Newscaster Disarms Robber (Pictured) / Okada Rider Rapes Pregnant Corps Member In Ondo, Blames It On "Spirit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robber Rapes Pregnant Woman by Dgunnerz(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2011
A 20 year old robbery gang member Seyi Lawson who specializes in raping female victims of the gang operation has been arrested by the Ogun State Police Command, and currently singing like Kennery birds in detention

The suspect, who is a secondary school dropout now in custody at the Eleweran Police Headquarters, Abeokuta, was identified as part of a robbery gang terrorizing innocent residents of both Ogun and Ondo States.

Next reliably gathered that, nemesis caught up with him after raping a housewife with 2 months pregnancy, when his gang invaded the home of their victim Adekola Ibrahim in Abiade village in Abigi area of Ogun State.

The gang having robbed the household the sum of N138, 000 and three mobile phones, the sex addicted suspect added a new dimension to the operation as he mounted on the woman and had sexual intercourse with her.

Ironically, while Seyi Lawson was having sex with the woman, his gang member held the husband hostage in another room, and on completion of his sex urge, the robbers bolted away, until few days later when luck ran against the gang

However, on October 1, 2011 luck ran against the gang, as two of the suspects were apprehended, and following further intensive investigations, the arrest of two suspects later led to the arrest of the rapist robbery suspect.

Other gang members in police net as at weekend according to authentic sources reports that, other gang members include; Tunde Bola, Taiwo Adefuwa, Ganiu Taiwo and Anifowose Sunday.

[img]http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg&STREAMOID=KxFtkGCn5oNpCvBO072i9y6SYeqqxXXqBcOgKOfTXxSKsLnSetDEbpdJHZ29czstnW_PgxgftuECOcfJwS6Jtlp$r8Fy$6AAZ9zyPuHJ25T7a9GKDSxsGxtpmxP0VAUyHL6IDcZHtmM2t7xO$FHdJG95dFi6y2Uma3vSsvPpVyo-[/img]

When Next spoke with the rapist robber from his detention he confirmed raping the woman, but said he was not aware that she was pregnant, adding that it was devil that pushed him into the act. He said he did not use condom during the sex.

‘It was true I raped her, but I didn't know that she was pregnant, it was devil that pushed me into it, I did while one of us held her husband in captivity, but when we heard shout of thief, I hurriedly left her before we bolted away' the suspect told Next.

Meanwhile, when contacted Commissioner of Police, Nicholas Ndemkem confirmed the incident, adding that the suspects on completion of investigations would be charge to court.

http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,82562.0.html
Re: Robber Rapes Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2011
i guess "the devil" must be a very close friend of his since he has done this evil act every time they went to rob people.
so if we understood him clearly, if he knew she was pregnant he wouldnt have ra[b]p[/b]ed her?!

they should put him and his crew in front of a firing squad and FIRE!!!!!!
Re: Robber Rapes Pregnant Woman by hannydarl(f): 9:38am On Oct 21, 2011
when will armed robbers learn that rape complicates matter for them? if you must steal then go ahead steal and leave the place. but once you add rape then spiritually you open door for trouble. crime(robbery) wey you for commit then maybe one day repent you come rape woman join, God go just fast forward your capture especially if you rape a married woman. The gods of every land and religion forbids that a woman esp married ones be touched sexually by a man who is not the husband so armed robbers who rape are prone to be caught sooner and they always get worse punishment than others.
Not that I support robbery o. Just the world cannot be cleansed of thieves so if you feel say you must be armed robber dont rape it spoils everything for you.
when robbers attack people normally say ah thank God they did not harm you o they just took phone and money and as long as you are unharmed you can still buy better and bigger car, phone, clothes etc.
but when they rape or kill or maim you hear, God punish them, may they die shamefully,may their families suffer etc etc so, there you have it.
All Ndi fine boys reading this, dont let any of your gang member add rape to your already dirty profile, it will backfire. Make it a strict law. NO RAPE OF MAN OR WOMAN in this gang. and no killing too biko leave peoples lives alone if una kill us all who una go rob again na? as una too lazy to work make una no dey kill people wey dey work hard for una to come thief for night.
Re: Robber Rapes Pregnant Woman by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2011
^^sista
the door for trouble opened when they decided to take on a lifestyle of crime, NOT when they decide to r[b]a[/b]pe.
there is no such thing as a BIG sin and a SMALL sin, SIN IS SIN. so r[b]a[/b]pe is just as bad as robbery in the eyes of the bible!

the fact that some people out there prefer one over the other doesnt really matter,
Re: Robber Rapes Pregnant Woman by BootyOnMe: 1:08pm On Oct 22, 2011
One group specializes in grandmothers going to their farms. . . another group specializes in phocking babies in their mothers uteruses, since they can't wait for the babies to be born. Pedo-philes in utero!
Twa!

Oluseyi ko. . . Olu-phock-pregnant-woman-without-condom ni!!!

Arrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze hole!!!!
Re: Robber Rapes Pregnant Woman by hannydarl(f): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2011
@ MRbrownjay

Abi o. correction taken.
Re: Robber Rapes Pregnant Woman by abu1882: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2012
It is very sad news i have came across.
Pregnancy Week By Week

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Photo: See What A Man Did To His Wife.........soooooooo Terrible / Notorious Cultist Bursts Into Tears After Arrest With Gang Member. Photos / Suicide Bomber Caught With Explosives Bomb In Living Faith Church Kaduna | Bestx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.