Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC (28565 Views)

You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC / This Is No Time For Strike Threats, NURTW Tells NLC / Fuel Subsidy: You Can't Task The Poor To Pay The Rich - NLC Mobilises For Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by enemyofprogress: 5:32am On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:
Beating a child and asking him not to cry

Tinubu e no go better for you
amen!
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by ivandragon: 5:36am On Sep 29, 2023
The comments of some persons truly shows that you have to be wholly evil or utterly senseless to be an APC supporter.

I am yet to see any other political party that has supporters as totally removed from reality as APC supporters.
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Creamz(m): 5:43am On Sep 29, 2023
How many times have you as a government violated court injunctions You only want people to obey court injunctions when it suits you. Craziness at the top
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Nolevel666: 6:09am On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The Labour Unions will be suspended and No work No pay rule will be strictly enforce. Nobody is above Nigerian laws. Before you argue, go and ask ASSU members who went on strike how far
Your papa
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Afotinu: 6:15am On Sep 29, 2023
happney65:
Bulabalu should lock all of them up. Strike ko, strike ni..

grin

You must be mad.
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Afotinu: 6:21am On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
The Labour Unions will be suspended and No work No pay rule will be strictly enforce. Nobody is above Nigerian laws. Before you argue, go and ask ASSU members who went on strike how far

Mumu, but the Government is above the Law abi, did the Court not ask that Emiefele, did the Tinubu Government listen, so shut your mouth.
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by UnfairLife7(m): 6:22am On Sep 29, 2023
ebenholer2:

If you are there still believing that Nigeria problem is due to a particular party in government you are deceiving yourself. The Nigeria problem transcends party issues; it is individuals problem. The nation is flooded with corruption in all sectors. Corruption exists in church, mosque, schools, markets, in public and private companies, and even at individual homes. These are the banes to y development. How do u see a family a pastor donating millions of naira to the family of diseased Mohbad while many of his church members are ravishing in poverty. This is absolutely odd.
yes we know almost everyone in the country is corrupt but we can only challenge our representatives at Abuja and state level because they promised us heaven and earth and we actually put them there and pay them with our tax money.

They owe us accountability
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Ikaeniyan0: 6:23am On Sep 29, 2023
Afotinu:

Mumu, but the Government is above the Law abi, did the Court not ask that Emiefele, did the Tinubu Government listen, so shut your mouth.
Why do you have to call me mumu because of my comment? Why are some of you this foolish online sef?
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Ikaeniyan0: 6:23am On Sep 29, 2023
Nolevel666:

Your papa
Nah wah o

I wander why some of you love provocating people for no sane reason.
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by UnfairLife7(m): 6:28am On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=gigfx post=126082670]If former president Buhari self have chance to grant interview, he will say president Tinubu don spoil Nigeria patapata.

One of my friends that we are in the UK together now that support the removal of the subsidy self dey complain now after paying school fee for so many people. But me, I Kala like kilode, thank God most of my friends when I am still in Nigeria self support this subsidy removal, whenever them ask me for anything I will just tell them Jagaban don dey power now he is giving them renew hope make them get patience.

One of them even say no be something them go dey chop before jagaban go make the country better . I just laugh say this one still believe that this politicians are there for their interest. I hope it will not be too late for him before he looks for way to run comot for Nigeria, [b]before government will start taking people applying for Visa to court again to come explain why they wan japa.[/[/b]quote]I swear this government can do that. They want to put their subjects in perpetual poverty against every 4 years of election cycle.
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by UnfairLife7(m): 6:29am On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Why do you have to call me mumu because of my comment? Why are some of you this foolish online sef?
bro stop defending this government in public o. You might be harm doing that. Nigerians are not happy o. There's real hardship in the country and people are hungry seriously
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Ikaeniyan0: 6:33am On Sep 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
bro stop defending this government in public o. You might be harm doing that. Nigerians are not happy o. There's real hardship in the country and people are hungry seriously
Please can you explain what's bad about my comment?

I do talk about politics in public and no one have ever try to harm me. Is so foolish to attack someone because of their opinion. It's insane and such a person will be treated like a mad man.
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Blackdisciple(m): 6:56am On Sep 29, 2023
But you organised the labour to go on strike on the same subsidy matter during Jonathan
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Abimbola29(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2023
femisplash:
The FG wanted to distribute money and other food items but y'all shouted it down, so the President had to pass it to the State Governors the sum of 5billion per state and trailer loads of food palliatives. You should hold your State Governor responsible.
Have you collected yours ?
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by wizelink(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2023
Court and Nigerians. A day will come when the elite in Naija go dey accountable to the masses. A day when the elite go dey live to the mercy of the masses. This madness in Naija don too much
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Ikaeniyan0: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2023
CharleyBright:

U think becos ASU divided to allow themselves to be bulldozed by the FG so they can do same to NLC . Continue to decieve yourselves
Explain how ASSU got divided please
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Ijsunday2(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2023
No going back on this strike
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by emmyileri(m): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2023
Kukutente23:
NLC and TUC lost the plot by choosing to dine with the devil.
They should have declared strike immediately the subsidy was removed and negotiated based on that.
Right now, they have lost the trust of the masses they claim to represent while the govt has succeeded in putting handcuffs on them with a court injunction. If they go ahead with the strike, they lose in court, if they don't, they lose the people further
You get it right. Hitting the iron when hot. FG play them well because they are not sincere about helping the masses.
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by omolola12345(m): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2023
Federal government should answer the questions being asked by the two unions. We cannot continue to suffer and smile in this country. FG less of talk and threatening of the two unions, let the Nigerians feel your positive impact then noise will go down and nothing like strike will come up. You cannot threaten the majority of Nigerians with court of law. We are hungry and the country is not in order presently.
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by starz100: 7:25am On Sep 29, 2023
You have ran to court to save you from the strike, but what concrete thing did you put in place for the masses.Where are the billions saved from subsidy?
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Abbeytoy(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Government took them to the industrial court

Ok
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by UnfairLife7(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Please can you explain what's bad about my comment?

I do talk about politics in public and no one have ever try to harm me. Is so foolish to attack someone because of their opinion. It's insane and such a person will be treated like a mad man.
you can talk politics in public but don't be biased in your view trying to be patriotic or whataview. Nigerians are not blind to what is happening in the country
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Bimpe29: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2023
The continued insensitivity of the federal government would no longer be tolerated. You are beating us vigorously and still asking us to be smiling.
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Ikaeniyan0: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
you can talk politics in public but don't be biased in your view trying to be patriotic or whataview. Nigerians are not blind to what is happening in the country
I don't still understand how my comment is a bias one. Please can you explain to me how my comment is a bias one? I was only explaining what will happen if TUC and NLC disobey the court, but you claim I am bias

I will be waiting for you to explain why you claim I am bias
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by UnfairLife7(m): 9:02am On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
I don't still understand how my comment is a bias one. Please can you explain to me how my comment is a bias one? I was only explaining what will happen if TUC and NLC disobey the court, but you claim I am bias

I will be waiting for you to explain why you claim I am bias
your APC government has been disobeying the court not today. They're the role model in that aspect. Stop being clever by half.

Let's see if your so called corrupt government will sack all federal and state civil servants when the strike commence.

I do not support the strike though but the hardship in the country is unbearable. The leaders cannot be eating large while an average Nigerians cannot afford ordinary 3 square meal daily. If that is the best means of talking sense to those corrupt leaders so be it.
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Ikaeniyan0: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
your APC government has been disobeying the court not today. They're the role model in that aspect. Stop being clever by half.

Let's see if your so called corrupt government will sack all federal and state civil servants when the strike commence.

I do not support the strike though but the hardship in the country is unbearable. The leaders cannot be eating large while an average Nigerians cannot afford ordinary 3 square meal daily. If that is the best means of talking sense to those corrupt leaders so be it.
You haven't still explain how my comment is a bias one

I'm still waiting
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by Ten06(m): 10:22am On Sep 29, 2023
It very clear now that this man will not enjoy leading this country. Your disdane for the citizens is becoming very clear
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by creativehubb: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2023
NLC respect court order, you are just a trade union, you have no right to go foul of the law, the police will enforce court judgement.
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by creativehubb: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2023
UnfairLife7:
You can get killed if you attack someone voicing his political opinion, everywhere is not run by idiotic zombies. There is freedom of opinion.
Re: Subsidy: You Can’t Go On Strike, FG Tells NLC, TUC by jahsharon: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:
Beating a child and asking him not to cry

Tinubu e no go better for you

Didn't your mother beat you severally and told you not to cry? Did you die since?

You said e no go better for Tinubu, is there anybody in your family whose life is better than Tinubu's maids and servants? I doubt it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / "Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.