Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. (1652 Views)

Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by Ceenaija(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
Whatever you do in life just remember that there is tomorrow. Now all eyes are on Atiku to see if he will ever withdraw the case against Tinubu.

Wike and co made Atiku object of mockery, Today stone has gone up and all the clay pots are afraid.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by yarimo(m): 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ceenaija:
Whatever you do in life just remember that there is tomorrow. Now all eyes are on Atiku to see if he will ever withdraw the case against Tinubu.

Wike and co made Atiku object of mockery, Today stone has gone up and all the clay pots are afraid.
afraid? TINUBU teaching ATIKU what is politics and how to make your opponent and illiterate supporters busy. Even Jonathan played ATIKU

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by Miracle2020: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
I told them that wike is coming to destroy APC but some Agbado thought I was joking.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by Miracle2020: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
yarimo:
afraid? TINUBU teaching ATIKU what is politics and how to make your opponent and illiterate supporters busy. Even Jonathan played ATIKU
Jonathan succeeded because Nigeria is not practicing democracy, the court will order Chicago university and they most comply.
In Nigeria the president is the law but in the US, the law is the law

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by yarimo(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Miracle2020:
Jonathan succeeded because Nigeria is not practicing democracy, the court will order Chicago university and they most comply.
hehehe that is what TINUBU want to keep opposition busy. Shey is anyone asking the whereabouts of tinubu after UNGA ? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by Validated: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
yarimo:

Keep giving yourself consolation. I hope you hear that Bulaga is in France lobbying to stop Atiku. Wind is seriously blowing and all fowl yansh is going to be opened.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by Ofunaofu: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
yarimo:

Tinubu will be disgraced internationally

All those Tinubu classmates suddenly appearing in piecemeal should post their certificates let us compare it with the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by paramakina202: 6:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
yarimo:
hehehe that is what TINUBU want to keep opposition busy. Shey is anyone asking the whereabouts of tinubu after UNGA ? grin grin grin grin grin

US is not Nigeria where court cases is delayed like forever.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by yarimo(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
paramakina202:

US is not Nigeria where court cases is delayed like forever.
Hehehe that is why TINUBU is teaching ATIKU politics
Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by Miracle2020: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
yarimo:
everyone knows that he went to recharge his battery in France. So no need of asking, we know that Tinubu is in the mechanic workshop. When you have a dead car then you must go to mechanic every month. That is Nigeria story at this time.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by paramakina202: 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe that is why TINUBU is teaching ATIKU politics

We shall see in few days who is the teacher between the two.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by yarimo(m): 7:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
paramakina202:

We shall see in few days who is the teacher between the two.
ATIKU that abandoned his Case in USA, and he is already on his way to Dubai till 2027 before he comes back grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by yarimo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Miracle2020:
everyone knows that he went to recharge his battery in France. So no need of asking, we know that Tinubu is in the mechanic workshop. When you have a dead car then you must go to mechanic every month. That is Nigeria story at this time.
after he abandoned his Case in USA, ATIKU is already on his way to Dubai till 2027 election before he comes back again grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by paramakina202: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
yarimo:
ATIKU that abandoned his Case in USA, and he is already on his way to Dubai till 2027 before he comes back grin grin grin

Dont worry Yarimo you are celebrating too early grin
This matter pass Jagaban of Borgu o.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by yarimo(m): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
paramakina202:

Dont worry Yarimo you are celebrating too early grin
This matter pass Jagaban of Borgu o.
grin grin

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by Bliss62: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
cool

Atiku has 180 days after election for all legal drama

After Atiku's drama, he knows he is done for good in Nigerian Politics

Tinubu would go after all his fruadulent business

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by Wallade(m): 7:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ceenaija:

Who is afraid of Atiku? He can not do more than all he is doing now and the will of God and the people will always prevail.

Atiku is being petty. No one will beg him. He should continue.
Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by psucc(m): 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
The best way to take a pound of flesh from Wike is to ensure Tinubu's ouster.

Atiku is coming behind.
Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by paramakina202: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin

No link to your screenshot quote you go explain taya grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by yarimo(m): 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
paramakina202:

No link to your screenshot quote you go explain taya grin
keep waiting for link till 2031 grin grin

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by paramakina202: 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
yarimo:
keep waiting for link till 2031 grin grin

You mean after Atiku extablished through US court that your first class CSU graduate is an identity thief and certificate forger right?
Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by Miracle2020: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
yarimo:
after he abandoned his Case in USA, ATIKU is already on his way to Dubai till 2027 election before he comes back again grin grin grin
thank God he is not the old criminal that has to charge his battery every month in France.
Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by yarimo(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
Miracle2020:
thank God he is not the old criminal that has to charge his battery every month in France.
grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by MrsTwrite(f): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
What will be, will be.💔😂
I trust the process already.

Do well to check my signature if you need my assistance.
Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by Miracle2020: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin
what will that benefits you? The mentality of tribalism is what makes you more foolish. Mugabe rule for how many years, Gadafi how many years? All what I know is that a day will come when he must go.
Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by Isokotolopia: 9:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Atiku don hold Tinubu for blockus,

My theory is this, when Tinubu and Atiku were great paddies maybe Atiku was privy as VP then to some secrets which include inconsistencies in BAT academic records in Jand, he is all out to pull the rug off BAT feet.

I earnestly blv that Tinubu in all sincerity does not want his CSU certificate in the open, reason why I can’t tell.

As for Ignorant supporters saying BAT is keeping Atiku busy, they know nothing. This CSU matter is not childs play.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by 2BabaNairaland: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bro. , you get time for that miserable Yarimo. Recently I ignore many of them.

Miracle2020:
what will that benefits you? The mentality of tribalism is what makes you more foolish. Mugabe rule for how many years, Gadafi how many years? All what I know is that a day will come when he must go.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by JagabanB: 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ceenaija:

Case that even a fly won't come out of it?
You Nîgeriàns always claim to be so smart on the internet but we don't really see the smartness manifesting in real life.
Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by vanitybutiwanti: 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Forgiveness or not, Tinubu can't be removed, do you know what it means to be president in Nigeria?

Do you think everybody is like GEJ?

What did Nigerians do after the PEPT judgement? Absolutely nothing! Just huffing and puffing on social media.

If you were Tinubu will you allow them to remove you especially after observing Nigerians response after his win at the tribunal? He'll be a fo0l to relinquish that seat.

Many of you are distracted and you don't pay attention to happenings around you, on Monday, wike was pictured with the current CJN and two former CJNs(Walter onnoghen and Mahmud). The judiciary is solidly behind Tinubu by that move, because if Tinubu is removed and Atiku is handed the mantle of leadership, heads will roll in the judiciary if Atiku likes, he should go to heaven to bring evidence, only death can stop Tinubu. You're also discounting the fact that his people are behind him and if he was from a minority ethnic group, it'd have been easy to remove him, I'll advise you to brace yourself for at least 4 years of Tinubu presidency.
Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku has 180 days after election for all legal drama

After Atiku's drama, he knows he is done for good in Nigerian Politics

Tinubu would go after all his fruadulent business

So Tinubu doesn't also have fraudulent businesses? Some of una go just talk like say everybody na idiot. If u think Atiku is a small boy that can be treated anyhow ask OBJ why he once knelt down for him.
Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by jumper524(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Miracle2020:
I hope you don't contradict yourself when it goes the way of jagaban.
Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by OkCornel(m): 2:40am On Sep 29, 2023
Tinubu supporters, congrats. Naira is now 300 to the US dollar.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Delta - Oil's Dirty Business Documentary Part 1 / ha ha ha / Nigerian Electricity Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.