Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. (1651 Views)

Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu / Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by Iamanoited: 5:44am On Sep 29, 2023
ATIKU IS NOT SATAN GENERAL.
Re: Atiku Is A Good Man But I Don't Think That He Will Forgive Tinubu because Of Wike. by Ceenaija(m): 7:11am On Sep 29, 2023
We the level of revelation that will come out from the investigation going on somebody will run away from his sit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints New Bank Of Industry Chief Executive Officer / Nigeria! Nigeria ! Nigeria Is Dead / Hon. Dr. Chris Oghenechovwen Donated 200 Bags Of Rice To Believers Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.