Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,157 members, 7,864,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:31 AM

Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job (1079 Views)

Still In Doubt That The West Is Right In Denying You Visa because Of Your Country? / Reno Omokri Reports Obi And Baba-Ahmed To UK, US And EU On LGBTQ Statement / Court Affirms Hope Uzodinma As Imo APC Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by BiafraInc: 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
Onye Ibu Alhaji. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hope Uzodinma: Vote For Me And EU And Canada Will Give You Visa And Job by Pigstormentor: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
You Catch am ...BADLY.

You sharp..
grin grin grin grin

Varunpulyani:

Are you ready to be useful ehhhh helinues?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elon Musk In Trouble As Seun Osewa Blacklists Twitter / Umaru Yar'adua 's Agenda: Campaign As Usual Or Truth ? / Clifford Orji.what About Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.