Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga (20363 Views)

Did Kaduna Tribunal Sack Uba Sani? (Fact Check) / Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru / Presidential Tribunal: Drama As Atiku Denies Buhari Use Of Video Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by naturefellow(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
alarmist
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by naturefellow(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
duro4chang:
I agree with you . As it stands now we do not know the one to believe. Different stories here and there
it's the one with pecuniary interests you should stick with undecided
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
See who dey talk but una party and some APC chieftains use this same social media take wound GEJ in 2012 and 2015 elections!
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by NewDea4: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
chokekachy:
Onanuga is a former Director, Media & Publicity if the Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council

Source: Bayo Onanuga

Animal
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by DOM7: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
When you abused social media tire you and your evil party and demonize Goodluck and Buhari and his lying machines use it to finished Nigeria you did not think of regulating it. karma!
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by LegacyB: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:
Go regulate am naa

Bastard

When you people were using same media against Jonathan una think say una time no go come
Angry Bird!
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by SledgeHammerer: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Truths9ja:
It was inconclusive

Rerun in 90 days that is of no appeal

Uba Sani is only making press statement based on the 1 panel member ignoring the majority which sack him and call for rerun

Rerun in 90 days time. Rerun poll in 7 wards in 4 LG. Over 16k votes will decide who wins.

Matter wey dey go up to supreme court. Lol 🤣🤣
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by moderngist(m): 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by Swiftgrp: 9:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
Lumig:

I agree with you sir. The rate at which Nigerians produce fake news is alarming. If something is not done urgently, the social media will be our undoing in Nigeria.
Liars, Anarchists and Sadists hiding under freedom of speech and the freedom of the press to perpetrate their demonic trades undecided
Well said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by Swiftgrp: 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
chokekachy:
Onanuga is a former Director, Media & Publicity if the Tinubu/Shettima Presidential Campaign Council

Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by Tareq1105: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
duro4chang:
I agree with you . As it stands now we do not know the one to believe. Different stories here and there

Just like Supreme Court judgement on Abure LP and Apapa over leadership faction of LP.
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by nelronaldo(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
This man only has a problem with it because it’s coming from accounts that oppose APC when it was alleged that media houses in Lagos were reporting Sanwo Olu’s victory at the tribunal against LP when the judges had not gotten there, mr Bayo didn’t say media houses should be regulated.
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by Adblg0610: 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Johnnyessence:
Abeg is the election not declared inconclusive niii? All the Pdp handles affirmed that today’s judgement was inconclusive. Tribunal court of justice sacked Governor Uba Sani and othered Inec to withdraw his certificate of return from him.
Let me break it down. After APC’s Uba Sani was declared as the winner of the Kaduna Governorship election, the PDP approached the Tribunal and filed their petition within the stipulated 21 days, but they failed to file the pre-hearing notice within the required 14 days,

The Tribunal dismissed the PDP petition, on
technical ground but still went ahead to hear the main case for formality sake and declared the election inconclusive , assuming the Court of Appeal would set aside the dismissal of the case.

Therefore, the Tribunal has ruled in favour of the APC by dismissing the petition but has also given a substitute judgment in favour of the PDP, if the Court of Appeal disagrees with the dismissal of the petition, because of time factor.

As it stands now, the PDP petition is dismissed in favour of the APC.
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by Luckysbab: 12:34am On Sep 29, 2023
Percusion:
please guys please don't just scroll pass. please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. May GOD bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank

Are you mad?
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by MRMRMR: 1:06am On Sep 29, 2023
Oga Onanuga, Abeg leave them alone o. Don't choke them. obidients survive on fake news. If they like they claim that peter obi is the president of Russia. Obidients like misformation and propaganda
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by Acidosis(m): 4:18am On Sep 29, 2023
Okay. So, how do you regulate social media?

You guys just talk without thinking. You think social media is another judiciary or the Nigerian police?
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:27am On Sep 29, 2023
chokekachy:

Was it not the same social media the idiot used to spread his anti-Igbo speeches and sentiments that resulted in the deaths of some people during the last election

When did he become a saint?

Their anger is arising from the numerous bashings and condemnations their old, corrupt drugbag and diploma forger has been receiving from both within Nigeria and beyond.

Let him come snd regulate it nah
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by Johnnyessence(m): 4:40am On Sep 29, 2023
Adblg0610:
Let me break it down. After APC’s Uba Sani was declared as the winner of the Kaduna Governorship election, the PDP approached the Tribunal and filed their petition within the stipulated 21 days, but they failed to file the pre-hearing notice within the required 14 days,

The Tribunal dismissed the PDP petition, on
technical ground but still went ahead to hear the main case for formality sake and declared the election inconclusive , assuming the Court of Appeal would set aside the dismissal of the case.

Therefore, the Tribunal has ruled in favour of the APC by dismissing the petition but has also given a substitute judgment in favour of the PDP, if the Court of Appeal disagrees with the dismissal of the petition, because of time factor.

As it stands now, the PDP petition is dismissed in favour of the APC.

UPDATE ! UPDATE ! UPDATE ! UPDATE !
ISA ASHIRU 3
Uba sani 0
1. The challenged by APC that we filed late is nullified AS THE TRIBUNAL SAID, PDP filled it case on time as specified by the Constitution
2. That even though the Payment by PDP reflected on a day after the dead line, the Judges affirmed that PDP shouldn’t be blame as it was the payment platform that delayed the receipt by their Network.
3 On the pre-hearing motion, The tribunal just ruled that PDP didn't abandon the case as alleged.

4th Objection:
On the petition by the APC that PDP shouldn’t challenge the process of the election and claimed that it was marked with fraud, corruption, rigging etc as against the electoral act….The Tribunal said no, the PDP has every right to do so as provided by the constitution and the electoral act. It’s now left for the PDP to prove its case as alleged. THE ZOOM NETWORK HAS GONE OFF

The court has dismissed Uba Sani's request to dismiss PDP's case on late entry.

It is a shame that a Governor shared fake news on his official handle to excite his clownish APC supporters.

Kaduna is PDP ⛱
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by Johnnyessence(m): 4:42am On Sep 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Stop believing rumors

UPDATE ! UPDATE ! UPDATE ! UPDATE !
ISA ASHIRU 3
Uba sani 0
1. The challenged by APC that we filed late is nullified AS THE TRIBUNAL SAID, PDP filled it case on time as specified by the Constitution
2. That even though the Payment by PDP reflected on a day after the dead line, the Judges affirmed that PDP shouldn’t be blame as it was the payment platform that delayed the receipt by their Network.
3 On the pre-hearing motion, The tribunal just ruled that PDP didn't abandon the case as alleged.

4th Objection:
On the petition by the APC that PDP shouldn’t challenge the process of the election and claimed that it was marked with fraud, corruption, rigging etc as against the electoral act….The Tribunal said no, the PDP has every right to do so as provided by the constitution and the electoral act. It’s now left for the PDP to prove its case as alleged. THE ZOOM NETWORK HAS GONE OFF

The court has dismissed Uba Sani's request to dismiss PDP's case on late entry.

It is a shame that a Governor shared fake news on his official handle to excite his clownish APC supporters.

Kaduna is PDP ⛱
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by firearcher: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2023
Everyone celebrates propaganda when it favours them or hurts their perceived enemies.
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by Truths9ja: 10:02am On Sep 29, 2023
SledgeHammerer:

Matter wey dey go up to supreme court. Lol 🤣🤣
yes soo
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by Decarbonisation: 10:29am On Sep 29, 2023
Onanuga the old fart should shut the fu...ck up abeg!

Irresponsible man.
Re: Kaduna Tribunal drama: Social Media Should Be Regulated - Onanuga by Bluntemperor: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lumig:

I agree with you sir. The rate at which Nigerians produce fake news is alarming. If something is not done urgently, the social media will be our undoing in Nigeria.
Liars, Anarchists and Sadists hiding under freedom of speech and the freedom of the press to perpetrate their demonic trades undecided

Well said, Bro!
Like my Friends who once believed the Media is scared now,saying ' the Nigerians and Nigerian Youths are too gaulibles without any iota of Truth attached to the information contained therein '.
e g.' this Kaduna Elections Tribunal have - 3- Members and the Judgement decisions was 2- for the governor and 1 says inconclusive and INEC should conduct Elections in the other Wards'
So,is Democracy not of Majority decisions again?
Na Wa o for Social Media!
A won Amebo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Now 141naira/liter, Bought 141 @ Oando In Maryland, How Much Did U Buy? / Shettima Visits Scene Of Suicide Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) / We Can No Longer Pay Workers Salaries Because Of Niger Delta Avengers -Okowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.