Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,551 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru (33128 Views)

Did Kaduna Tribunal Sack Uba Sani? (Fact Check) / Kaduna: Tribunal Affirms LP House Of Reps Member’s Victory / Tribunal Nullifies Bayelsa Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by Racoon(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
One court judgement different news reportage. This is what the failure of INEC is costing this nation.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by Truths9ja: 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
For the record the tribunal declared the election inconclusive and declared a rerun and that the current certificate of return be withdrawn from the current holder but APC as usual is desperately doing everything possible to cover up,if you watched the frenzy celebration there and u have somebody resident in that state he would tell you how happy the people are with the judgement. Elrufai destroyed Kaduna State no be small. Pdp will produce another governor in kaduna State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
RandomFellow:
Somehow, I really don't care about the state tribunals. But you see that PEPT, and now Supreme Court... I follow them bumper to bumper. Na them go make or mar Nigeria. We wait!!!
supreme Court ll affirm tinubu APC so find something to do with ur time.. PDP LP didn't present good grounds to challenge tinubu victory

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by Cmeo(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Good
Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by Burob: 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Nigerians don't want APC again.
Be deceiving yourself, as if there is any difference between you, & the members/supporters of The APC, The Pdp, or the President for sale Lazy Party(LP).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by Truths9ja: 8:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
I’m only wishing incoming governor Isha Ashiru Kudan congratulations in advance. Kaduna State electorates hate APC, elrufai and Sacked Uba Sani with everything they have. Massive voters coming out to cast their votes for Isha Ashiru Kudan of Pdp in the rerun poll. Pdp has 3 senators, Pdp has 80% of reps and State House of Assembly members in the Kaduna State house of Assembly. This time around, all of them will work tirelessly for incoming Governor, Isha Ashiru Kudan to emerge in the rerun election. Kaduna State electorates will reject Uba Sani in the rerun election. Let’s keep our fingers crossed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by Burob: 8:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
RandomFellow:
Somehow, I really don't care about the state tribunals. But you see that PEPT, and now Supreme Court... I follow them bumper to bumper. Na them go make or mar Nigeria. We wait!!!
You must have been in the Philippines when your fellow myopic minded Obidients were all eyes 👀 on judiciary?

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by Yankee101: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
Elrufai couldn’t rig this one after doing for Tinubu
He bull dozed too many houses like Wike is not learning
Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by Goodman2023: 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
msmt:
This is now confirmed

Good evening, I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to share with you the current circumstances of my life. At present, I am facing the daunting challenge of unemployment. This situation, by itself, is already a significant burden, but what makes it even more challenging is that I have a young child who relies on me for care and support. Additionally, my mother lives with us, and I am her primary caregiver as well.

The year has brought with it an overwhelming tragedy for our family. Earlier this year, I lost my beloved husband due to a tragic accident. This devastating loss has not only left an emotional void in our lives but has also placed us in an extremely difficult financial situation. Coping with the emotional aftermath of such a loss is difficult enough, but the added strain of financial insecurity has made this period in our lives truly trying.

In light of these circumstances, I am reaching out with a heartfelt plea. I kindly request any assistance that can be offered, regardless of its size. Even the smallest contributions would be immensely appreciated, as they would go a long way in helping us secure the basic necessities of life, such as food and essential provisions. Your support during this trying time would be a ray of hope that illuminates our path forward.

Through it all, I maintain my faith and trust in the benevolence of the human spirit and the providence of a higher power. I believe that with the kindness of individuals like yourself, we can navigate these challenging times and find our way to a brighter future. May God continue to provide for all of our needs, and may you find fulfillment in your own life's journey.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message and for considering our situation. I wish you a wonderful day ahead, filled with positivity and blessings.

8 02 334 86 5 8
Jumoke--
OPAY---

Your first sentence said " this is now confirmed"

But you didn't tell us what has been confirmed...this format done cast na

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by maasoap(m): 8:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
The evil party call APC is a big curse to humanity. APC has become a serious thong on the flesh of Nigerians.
What do you guys enjoy in using all big negative adjectives to describe things? You should have said that "APC the evil party is a curse to your family", it would have been better that way.
Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by Jeftliu: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
isahrabson:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0T94hoDPkfoAkesBiSQk58WKpsHi9LFqsS7iKmptHDFhG1tNUyAwWGLwG7mmV43YPl&id=100063454097463&mibextid=Nif5oz

Why do you want to appeal the case that you stated that the judgement favour you to the best of knowledge APC who was initially declared winner should be the one to appeal the case. If APC didn't go to court to appeal the case then the verdict is in their favour ....PDP with their deceit is like 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by magzey: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
Xscape1993:
The evil party call APC is a big curse to humanity. APC has become a serious thong on the flesh of Nigerians.
EYYA I FEEL YA PAIN ,SORE WAILER grin grin

Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by Opanka44(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
msmt:
This is now confirmed

Good evening, I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to share with you the current circumstances of my life. At present, I am facing the daunting challenge of unemployment. This situation, by itself, is already a significant burden, but what makes it even more challenging is that I have a young child who relies on me for care and support. Additionally, my mother lives with us, and I am her primary caregiver as well.

The year has brought with it an overwhelming tragedy for our family. Earlier this year, I lost my beloved husband due to a tragic accident. This devastating loss has not only left an emotional void in our lives but has also placed us in an extremely difficult financial situation. Coping with the emotional aftermath of such a loss is difficult enough, but the added strain of financial insecurity has made this period in our lives truly trying.

In light of these circumstances, I am reaching out with a heartfelt plea. I kindly request any assistance that can be offered, regardless of its size. Even the smallest contributions would be immensely appreciated, as they would go a long way in helping us secure the basic necessities of life, such as food and essential provisions. Your support during this trying time would be a ray of hope that illuminates our path forward.

Through it all, I maintain my faith and trust in the benevolence of the human spirit and the providence of a higher power. I believe that with the kindness of individuals like yourself, we can navigate these challenging times and find our way to a brighter future. May God continue to provide for all of our needs, and may you find fulfillment in your own life's journey.

Thank you for taking the time to read my message and for considering our situation. I wish you a wonderful day ahead, filled with positivity and blessings.

8 02 334 86 5 8
Jumoke--
OPAY---

You Scammer, if u think any Nairalander will send u money, then you must be the greatest fool ever existed on the surface of this earth. You opened this acc about five minutes ago with the sole intent to defraud people of their hard-earned money. May thunder strike you. May u continue to beg all your life

Ewuuu...
Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by FuckDModz: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
grin

A typical dirty yoruba scammer.

msmt:
This is now confirmed

8 02 334 86 5 8
Jumoke--
OPAY---

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by Nobaga500(m): 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Valwezzy:
Contradicting News reports flying up and down even from Vanguard and other credible media outlets and handles about this particular case just weak me.

I don’t know what or who to believe anymore concerning the Tribunal’s verdict on this case.

Anyone with Authentic/firsthand information about this matter?
What i read on opera news was that' the election was declare inconclusive due to about 3 or more LGA to rerun their election.
Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by Akpacha(m): 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
APC is celebrating PDP is celebrating, and I am yet to understand what is the actual tribunal pronouncement.
Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by Yankee101: 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
All the Muslim Muslim tickets will unravel

1 Like

Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by Doyin2(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
It seems the judges gave assurances and collected monies from both parties grin

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by jojothaiv(m): 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
I'm quite skeptical of any process in this country...
Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by RandomFellow: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
Burob:
You must have been in the Philippines when your fellow myopic minded Obidients were all eyes 👀 on judiciary?

Are you sick? Face your front ooo
Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by RandomFellow: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
supreme Court ll affirm tinubu APC so find something to do with ur time.. PDP LP didn't present good grounds to challenge tinubu victory

I really don't care about the outcome. I didn't vote for Tinubu, but it doesn't mean I don't wish him well. If he does good, Nigeria will be good. I only advocate a better Nigeria, irrespective of the person at the helm of affairs. And btw, I have been given, and gotten better hope than ever before, since Tinubu came into power. Renewed hope has been a good to me. Even though it's tough, we've been doing pretty well (thank God)
Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by seunmsg(m): 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
I think the judgement is now clear. The tribunal ruled on the preliminary objection filed by APC and dismissed the case on that basis. However, in order to forestall a retrial which may be barred by time if the appeal court overturns the decision on the preliminary objection, the tribunal went into the merit of the argument of the petitioners and on that basis declared the election inclusive and ordered a rerun in some local governments.

It is now left for the superior courts to decide on which of the decision to sustain.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by thatigboman: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
AMINDA:
Dishonest statement by Ashiru. Why claim that the tribunal nullified Uba Sani's election and ordered a rerun while still saying you will appeal the process. Shouldn't you be happy with the verdict and instead wait for Uba Sani to appeal? This shows that PDP sponsored the fake news that was trending on most media while the judges were still sitting.

"I want to again thank the people of the state while urging them all to remain lawabiding while we pursue the appeal process."
u didnt read the part he said the tribunal ordered rerun in 4 local governments?
Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by thatigboman: 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
seunmsg:
I think the judgement is now clear. The tribunal ruled in the preliminary objection filed by APC and dismissed the case on that basis. However, in order to forestall a retrial which may be barred by time if the appeal court overturns the decision on the preliminary objection, the tribunal went into the merit of the argument of the petitioners and in that basis declared the election inclusive and ordered a rerun.

It is now left for superior courts to decide on which of the decision to sustain.
for the 1st time since I knew u, u said something very reasonable
Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
RandomFellow:
We die there....

Anyone that have mind to touch Tinubu, I will drink acid and go to heaven to protest and come back!
Re: Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru by moderngist(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits Nigerians Injured In South Africa's Xenophobic Attacks / The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars / IPOB: Army Can’t Prevent Us, Nnamdi Kanu From Attending Parents' Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.