Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria (814106 Views)

Current Prices Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. / What Are The Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
angel deny:
Therep is no quality in granite dust .if u want it to have much stone u just tell then u want one with much
Stone .and they are the same price.i can take you to quarry to verify this .
I totally disagree with Ɣou , granite dust is not wot Ɣou can mixed..... D crusher dat is pilling granite dust is doin sso separately. Ɣou can only request to mixed with much stone wen Ɣou need stone base ãŊđ not stone dust....... Stone base is d combination 7/8 or 3/4 ãŊđ stone dust mixing together. There is separate crusher dat piling stone dust ãŊđ is not in any way missing together, it only pile according to d size of d basket on d crushing machine. I can prove it further if Ɣou still insist........ Have been into dirrect quarry bizness long ago, I sell dirrect frm quarry in which many people in nairalandd can attest to. I learned dis work ãŊđ not that I jump into it........ Ɣou can name ur quarry in Abeokuta, ibadan ãŊđ ijebu-ode ãŊđ let's us educate ourselves further
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by angeldeny(f): 1:45pm On Jan 06, 2013
@xzevian .am not saying u can mix it. What i said is just
to ask for dust that has more stone and they are the same
Price in my quarry .it can also be cheaper if yr quantity
Is higher th
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by angeldeny(f): 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2013
T@xzevian i agree that the dust is two type but its
Not less quality has u stated .it depend on
Wt u want to use it for so the one with more sto
Ne and less stone are the same price in my
Quarry .it can even be more cheaper if yr quantity
Is high.
I also have a lot of nairalander to testify
To my product .lastly my quarry is at obele in
Ajebo if you want to come n confirm.have a good
Day and wish u a nice sale on nairaland.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
angel deny: @xzevian .am not saying u can mix it. What i said is just
Is higher th
d sharpness of d stone dust depend on d basket size on d crusher dat pile it........ D truth is that Ɣou can not regard some quarry dust as stone dust in term of whiteness, shining.... Dey can be beta regard as "JEDI" Ă good dust will piled with sharpness, tinning shining stone!
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2013
angel deny: @xzevian .am not saying u can mix it. What i said is just
Is higher th
to be d sharpness of d stone dust depend on d basket size on d crusher dat pile it........ D truth is that Ɣou can not regard some quarry dust as stone dust in term of whiteness, shining.... Dey can be beta regard as "JEDI" Ă good dust will piled with sharpness, tinning shining stone! So in dis case quarry Ă with less or no sharpness ãŊđ dull dust can sell it 2kobo ãŊđ quarry B with sharpness, tinning stone ãŊđ whiteness can sell at 3kobo.... Even rock dat produce granite are solid than each other........ It now depend on customers to specify what they need
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by angeldeny(f): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
I dont really know wt u are up to with ds argument because u havent seen the granite
In my quarry to compare with yrs . What i know is dt client knows the quality of wt dy
Want .they can also recognise a sharp bright dust when dy see one.all ds is just advertise
Ment ..
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by angeldeny(f): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
Come to quarry direct for your granite .we also sell to suppliers dt why we have good price
We are also calling supplier to have deal w us . U wont regret u did.
Jevids03@yahoo.com. 07044887507
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2013
angel deny: I dont really know wt u are up to with ds argument because u havent seen the granite
In my quarry to compare with yrs . What i know is dt client knows the quality of wt dy
Want .they can also recognise a sharp bright dust when dy see one.all ds is just advertise
Ment ..
dis not argument, we only educate ourselves forget about advertisement...... I do load at obele before I have Ϻý own account so obele along ajebo road is no new to me , I have account with new quarry, d new establish cnc ãŊđ before Prestige quarry.......
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Dahbutter(m): 4:49am On Jan 07, 2013
@xzevian and angel deny; thanks for d enlightenment on stone dust; pls can u give me the minimum and maximum tonnages u r able to supply if u would with ur own truck and how much it would cost to supply to a precast yard at agbado crossing area. @others i still need quotes 4 laterite 4 same quantities and location. thanks
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by angeldeny(f): 7:11am On Jan 07, 2013
My minimum tonnage is 10 ton while i dont have maximum tonnage
You need to tell me the quantity u want before i cam give the quotation
And dt will be sent to your mail if u dont mind.
Dahbutter: @xzevian and angel deny; thanks for d enlightenment on stone dust; pls can u give me the minimum and maximum tonnages u r able to supply if u would with ur own truck and how much it would cost to supply to a precast yard at agbado crossing area. @others i still need quotes 4 laterite 4 same quantities and location. thanks
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2013
Dahbutter: @xzevian and angel deny; thanks for d enlightenment on stone dust; pls can u give me the minimum and maximum tonnages u r able to supply if u would with ur own truck and how much it would cost to supply to a precast yard at agbado crossing area. @others i still need quotes 4 laterite 4 same quantities and location. thanks
I can supply as many as Ɣou want but d minimum tonnage is frm 10-15tons upward! As for laterite quote, Ɣou can go to kola bus-stop Ɣou will see all dis mack truck there that sell Laterite..... Most of them are very reliable. I wil as well help Ɣou to confirm d likely cost...... Pls let me knw d tonnage of d stone dust Ɣou will need so I can forward Ɣou Ϻý price. Gdmorning all
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by nnekaregy(f): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
I have 500k and a plot of land , how far can it go in building ? I dont want to pay rent again.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by kvrn1234: 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
Please, someone should give me an estimate of what it will cost to
do the electricals of a newly built four(4) bedroom bungalow at
Sangotedo in Lagos.

I could be reached at kvrn1234@yahoo.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by otunbaneyo09(m): 1:30am On Jan 10, 2013
Pls to all roofer in the house how would it cost to roof about 235 sqm of 5.0 and 4.5 gauge
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by mutaalim(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
otunbaneyo09: Pls to all roofer in the house how would it cost to roof about 235 sqm of 5.0 and 4.5 gauge

Abt N600,000,000 for the roof covering only not with the roof carcass(wood work)
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by naikee(m): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
2 Bedroom flat for SALE at Ogijo in Ikorodu.

The 2bedroom flat is 98% completed and it is on a plot of land.

It is a dry land.

THINGS TO DO

Just to fix doors and floor the ground then you can pack in or let it out.

The remaining piece of land can be use to build duplex or whatever the buyer wishes in future.

PRICE: N 1.8million only

DOCUMENT: Deeds of assignment

For inspection and further enquiries call Adeyinka on:

07035557671, 08091835664

E-mail: naike4christ@gmail.com

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by MacLovington(m): 1:57am On Jan 11, 2013
hmm
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by MacLovington(m): 6:08am On Jan 12, 2013
This Ogijo 2-bed house:

What amenities are in this area?

How close to a good road?

Can you please send more details & pics to:

pithasmen@yahoo.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by MacLovington(m): 6:15am On Jan 12, 2013
brabus: Twyford Toilet/WC (top flush) - 14k (Orile, Lagos)
Shower Cubicle - 25k
3ft door (addis) - 14k (Orile, Lagos)

POP Material
Nejman POP Plaster - 2.1k (Jibowu, Lagos)
ABS POP Plaster - 2.3k
Portman Plaster - 2.1k
Glova POP Paint - 2k (Jibowu, Lagos)
Rosas - 500 to N1k (Jibowu

Iron rod
1 ton 12mm iron rod - 138k (Ibafo, Ogun)
1 ton 12mm iron rod - 142k (Ajah, Lagos)
Binding wire (1 bundle) - 2.5k (Okokomaiko)
Binding wire (1 bundle) - 3k (Ibafo, Ogun)

Block
9in block - N150 (Lambe, Ogun)
9in block - N130 (Arepo, Ogun)
9in block - N160 (Okokomaiko, Lagos)
9in block - N120 (Sagamu, Ogun)

Dangote Cement
Cement - N1700 (Sagamu, Ogun)
Cement - N1750 (Okokomaiko, Lagos)
Cement - N1800 (Lambe, Ogun)
Cement - N1750 (Arepo, Ogun)
Cement - N1750 (Ogijo, Ogun)

Granite
10 ton - 45k (Arepo, Ogun)
10 ton - 50k (Okokomaiko, Lagos)
30 ton - 140k (Okokomaiko, Lagos)
30 ton - 100k (Sagamu, Ogun)

Aluminium Step Tiles .45 guage
1m - N1050

PVC Ceiling
EMEL PVC Ceiling 10pcs - 7k (Dopemu, Lagos)

Wood (Ikorodu Sawmill)

2 x 2 - 230
2 x 3 - 350
2 x 4 - 500
3 x 4 -
1 x 12 -

Ijebu-Ode
2 x 2 - 200
2 x 3 - 350
2 x 4 - 500
3 x 4 -
1 x 12 -

More updates later

noted
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by MacLovington(m): 6:17am On Jan 12, 2013
brabus: Aluminium Roofing sheet - Lagos

0.35 guage Longspan Roofing Sheet - N780 per sqm (Imported)
0.35 guage Longspan Roofing Sheet - N880 per sqm (Nigeria)
0.45 guage Step-tiles Roofing Sheet - N1050

again noted
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by wildbello: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
Monitor ur Property and Business. Install CCTV at a cheaper rate with Good Quality. Call 08184039847
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Venchy: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2013
wildbello: Monitor ur Property and Business. Install CCTV at a cheaper rate with Good Quality. Call 08184039847

It's all kicking off in 9ja, CCTV WOW!!!....men, you've got to look after yourself if all this Selfish and greedy Barstad Government doesn't......Good Idea......Noted.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 14, 2013
wildbello: Monitor ur Property and Business. Install CCTV at a cheaper rate with Good Quality. Call 08184039847
H

How about power failure?does it work without light?
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by edemboy: 12:09am On Jan 15, 2013
Hydra EXTRASHADE is a range of affordable long lasting of knitted shade netting fabrics and polycarbonate sheets that have been specifically designed for use on standard carport or shade structures and awnings.
call 07039856752

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by MacLovington(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
naikee: 2 Bedroom flat for SALE at Ogijo in Ikorodu.

The 2bedroom flat is 98% completed and it is on a plot of land.

It is a dry land.

THINGS TO DO

Just to fix doors and floor the ground then you can pack in or let it out.

The remaining piece of land can be use to build duplex or whatever the buyer wishes in future.

PRICE: N 1.8million only

DOCUMENT: Deeds of assignment

For inspection and further enquiries call Adeyinka on:

07035557671, 08091835664

E-mail: naike4christ@gmail.com

This Ogijo 2-bed house:

pithasmen@yahoo.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by naikee(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
MacLovington:

This Ogijo 2-bed house:

pithasmen@yahoo.com

I have mailed you 2days ago sir. Maybe I will resend it
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by MacLovington(m): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
naikee:

I have mailed you 2days ago sir. Maybe I will resend it

Email me via:

pithasmen@yahoo.com

NOT VIA NL message.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by naikee(m): 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
MacLovington: .

Email me via:

pithasmen@yahoo.com

NOT VIA NL message.

I sent it to the e-mail adress you pasted pithasmen@yahoo.com

Maybe you should check your bulk mail. I sent it with naike4christ@gmail.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by naikee(m): 10:51am On Jan 17, 2013
MacLovington: .

Email me via:

pithasmen@yahoo.com

NOT VIA NL message.

Have you checked your email or if you have another email adress give me so I can just forward it there since you are not seeing it on pithasmen@yahoo.com. I await your reply
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by skimanski(m): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2013
We Design Unique and good designs for very affordable prices. We also build and finish your houses at top quality workmanship. our designs are always unique, so we always advise to handle the project personally. We also do Interior Designs, Shops, Kitchen Rooms e.t.c attached is some of my designs and finishes. Action the say, speaks louder than words

Architect Jude O.
skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Lagos, Nigeria.

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Army36(f): 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2013
RECREATIVE DESIGN OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:

ARCHITECTURE 2D & 3D

Design concept development
Detailed architectural house plans design (2D AUTOCAD & 3D)
Supervision and Project Management

INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES

Interior Design for homes and offices
Hotel furnishing
Ceiling and wall design
Plaster of Paris for wall screeding and ceiling
Flooring(tiling, laminated floors, wood flooring etc..)
Window treatments (draperies, blinds etc..)
Colour and finish consultation
Bathroom Remodeling
Design of fitted kitchen
Furniture, art and antique procurement

BUILDING RENOVATION / REMODELING

Offices, Residential
Retail shops, Banking Halls
Hospitals, Showroom

SPACE PLANNING & MANAGEMENT

Space management Consultation
Design and Planning of open office spaces
Partitioning System ( wood, aluminum, glass etc.)

CUSTOM WOOD WORKS / FURNISHING

Design of fitted kitchens,Wardrobes
Cupboards, Cabinets, Wall units
shelving system, Organized storage systems
Workstations, Custom made beds
General Interior wood works

HOTEL FURNISHING

Complete interior design for hotel rooms, lobby and reception
supply of Furniture, and accents

CONTACT US FOR QUOTES ON YOUR PROJECT

Telephone: 08093-577-005, 0802-854-0261.

BBPIN: 259CCEB5

Email: recreative_design@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (91) (Reply)

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.