Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,743 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria (813899 Views)

Current Prices Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / I need the current prices for windows+doors in Lagos pls. / What Are The Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by okine4real: 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
abraj property: abrajproperties: We offer sand filling solutions, Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.

We are one the largest suppliers of filling sand,sharp sand,granite,e.t.c.on the lekki/island axis.
We guarantee prompt delivery of your requests to site in twenty four(24)hours at the best rates.
We deliver along the Lekki axis,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,Oniru, Banana Island,and some parts of the mainland.

Other services include truck management(tippers) and consultancy.

Our prices are as follows:-

FILLING SAND- From 20,000

PLASTERING SAND- From 25,000

SHARP SAND- From 45,000*

*HARDCORE & RUBBLES- From 45,000*

*GRANITE- From 95,000*

*TRUCK MANAGEMENT (Tippers)

*Prices could be more depending on the location.

*Prices are based on 20 tonnes.

ABRAJ PROPERTY COMPANY LEKKI
ODOFIN PLAZA AGUNGI BLOCK B SUITE 16.

Tel: 08083218317, 01-8540551, 08033O56944
E-MAIL: ABRAJNG@YAHOO.COM
you can also reach us on current price of building material through calls and emails.. thanks,

@abraj property what is wrong with your email? i sent you a mail yesterday and it bounced back. Also you can see that am in need of your service, mine email address is there, how many mins would it take you to send me mail, of your prices? instead you went ahead to post the list of products you sell. i have seen your post and i have sent you a mail but it bounced back. but your mail in order, and also work on your marketing strategy, when next you see someone interested in your product go ahead and do a follow up, not just posting posting posting this method would not lead you any where.

@angel deny, the same thing goes to you.

@angel deny and abraj property you got a mail
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
yeah, actually the yahoo account got some problem so we got a new gmail account. so please reach us on azizola91@yahoo.com or abrajproperties@gmail.com. thank you.
okine4real:

@abraj property what is wrong with your email? i sent you a mail yesterday and it bounced back. Also you can see that am in need of your service, mine email address is there, how many mins would it take you to send me mail, of your prices? instead you went ahead to post the list of products you sell. i have seen your post and i have sent you a mail but it bounced back. but your mail in order, and also work on your marketing strategy, when next you see someone interested in your product go ahead and do a follow up, not just posting posting posting this method would not lead you any where.

@angel deny, the same thing goes to you.

@angel deny and abraj property you got a mail

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Army36(f): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
RECREATIVE DESIGN OFFERS THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:

ARCHITECTURE 2D & 3D

Design concept development
Detailed architectural house plans design (2D AUTOCAD & 3D)
Supervision and Project Management

INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICES

Interior Design for homes and offices
Hotel furnishing
Ceiling and wall design
Plaster of Paris for wall screeding and ceiling
Flooring(tiling, laminated floors, wood flooring etc..)
Window treatments (draperies, blinds etc..)
Colour and finish consultation
Bathroom Remodeling
Design of fitted kitchen
Furniture, art and antique procurement

BUILDING RENOVATION / REMODELING

Offices, Residential
Retail shops, Banking Halls
Hospitals, Showroom

SPACE PLANNING & MANAGEMENT

Space management Consultation
Design and Planning of open office spaces
Partitioning System ( wood, aluminum, glass etc.)

CUSTOM WOOD WORKS / FURNISHING

Design of fitted kitchens,Wardrobes
Cupboards, Cabinets, Wall units
shelving system, Organized storage systems
Workstations, Custom made beds
General Interior wood works

HOTEL FURNISHING

Complete interior design for hotel rooms, lobby and reception
supply of Furniture, and accents

CONTACT US FOR QUOTES ON YOUR PROJECT

Telephone: 08093-577-005, 0802-854-0261.

BBPIN: 259CCEB5

Email: recreative_design@yahoo.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by angeldeny(f): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2012
@okin4real. Am sorry the correct mail is jevids03@yahoo.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by angeldeny(f): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2012
@okin4real the correct mail is jevids08@yahoo.com
Remember that we are the only one that can give u the best price in granite supply
Call use today a trial will convince u
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by MolarMols: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2012
Hello my experienced and learned nairalanders.

Sorry for hijacking this thread to ask a question but I'm hoping that someone here can answer my question.

i have a foundation to do in Januray but i'm not sure whcih way to go for casting the foundation and floor. I've had suggestions to either hire the concrete mixer and gather labourer's and bricklayers to do this or negotiate with a contractor to arrange everything and i pay a fee.

Which one do you guys think? Bear in mind that I dont know very much about construction and I'm self project managing.

The site is at Ogombo

Thanks in advance for your responses
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by derus(f): 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2012
MolarMols: Hello my experienced and learned nairalanders.

Sorry for hijacking this thread to ask a question but I'm hoping that someone here can answer my question.

i have a foundation to do in Januray but i'm not sure whcih way to go for casting the foundation and floor. I've had suggestions to either hire the concrete mixer and gather labourer's and bricklayers to do this or negotiate with a contractor to arrange everything and i pay a fee.

Which one do you guys think? Bear in mind that I dont know very much about construction and I'm self project managing.

The site is at Ogombo

Well it depend on the volume of the work to be executed and where is Ogonbo
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by dagreen14: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2012
derus:
Well it depend on the volume of the work to be executed and where is Ogonbo[/color]

https://www.nairaland.com/885575/strong-beautiful-affordable-homes

https://www.nairaland.com/834455/reality-building-4-bedroom-bungalow
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by gabolz(m): 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dont just go thinking you can coordinate a casting session , those boys are the craziest to mananage, your best bet is to engage a gang leader, who will put together a team based on the quantity of work to be done. you can just create a boundary of not more than #1000/bag of cement.

The site is at Ogombo

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2012
gabolz: Dont just go thinking you can coordinate a casting session , those boys are the craziest to mananage, your best bet is to engage a gang leader, who will put together a team based on the quantity of work to be done. you can just create a boundary of not more than #1000/bag of cement.

The mixer pple has their team of workers which include a team leader,so am sure u can do it,it's simple and doable,just make sure dat u've studied Brabus,aventure and others here.if am based in 9ja ,I think it's d best way to go considering how much I have wasted due to my wicked engineer who think that I am a drug dealer or 419er by cuting my head off wit high prices,u could hire Brabus from here to do it for u,I think he is a nice guy.goodliuck wit d adventure.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by brabus(m): 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
@euromillion, I'm here o. Thanks for the recommendation.

@MolarMols, be very careful choosing your build route. You just need a very sincere person to do the job for you.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by bugmenot: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
@ MolarMols

Except you have a lot of building knowledge or if it's a very small project, it makes a lot of sense to have a building engineer do the orchestration. Working with one in that locality is also a good idea. Where in Ogombo is your project? I just finished working on my foundation a few weeks back in that locality.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by MolarMols: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
thanks to all that have responded to my question

It seems the better option is to get a building engineer or someone that knows what they are doing to sort it out. Make i no go cause problem for myself and everybody.

@Brabus, i'll take you up on that

@derus, Ogombo is in the ajah axis

@dagreen14, thanks for the links - i'm still reading

@euromillion, I'm not based in Nigeria but going to see to things make dem no go shave my head

@bugmenot, advice taken. Mine is on the left side coming from the express not far from the primary school. Make me sef fit do foundation like you at least

@gabolz, i will avoid trying to even cordinating the casting session altogether. Key thing is to find a sincere person like Brabus said
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by abrajproperty: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2012
;Dabrajproperties: We offer sand filling solutions, Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.

We are one the largest suppliers of filling sand,sharp sand,granite,e.t.c.on the lekki/island axis.
We guarantee prompt delivery of your requests to site in twenty four(24)hours at the best rates.
We deliver along the Lekki axis,Victoria Island,Ikoyi,Oniru, Banana Island,and some parts of the mainland.

SHARP SAND- From 45,000*

*GRANITE- From 95,000*

you can also reach us on current price of building material through calls and emails.. thanks,
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by abrajproperty: 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2012
abrajproperties: We offer sand filling solutions, Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.

SHARP SAND- From 45,000*

*GRANITE- From 95,000*

The site is at Ogombo

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by okine4real: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
abraj property: abrajproperties: We offer sand filling solutions, Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.

SHARP SAND- From 45,000*

*GRANITE- From 95,000*

put your price straight? from your writeup you are saying SAND FILLING is from 20k. stop using English to deceive people. give us the exact price of all your product per tone. i called you for 20 tone sand filling you said its 25k, yet you put from 20k here. oga please act professional.

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2012
How much can u take to bring to me 30 tons granite for decking slab in Ikotun area?
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by angeldeny(f): 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
euromilion: How much can u take to bring to me 30 tons granite for decking slab in Ikotun area?
I can supply 30 tons of granite to ikotun @ 126k .u can contact us at jevids08@yahoo.com or 07044887507.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by angeldeny(f): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
I can supply 30 tons.to Ikotun for 126k. Contact us on jevids03@yahoo.com or 07044887507
euromilion: How much can u take to bring to me 30 tons granite for decking slab in Ikotun area?
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
120k for 30 tons and we on deal.how do u prove it's full?
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by dododaf: 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
Pls I need to know the different types of roofing sheets and their prices currently in jos.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by angeldeny(f): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
We can show the weigh bill from quarry to you or u go with us to the quarry to load. author=euromilion]120k for 30 tons and we on deal.how do u prove it's full?[/quote]
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
angel deny: We can show the weigh bill from quarry to you or u go with us to the quarry to load. author=euromilion]120k for 30 tons and we on deal.how do u prove it's full?

Do we agree on 120k for 30 tons 3/4 down?
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by angeldeny(f): 6:31am On Dec 03, 2012
If its 3/4 down and you want it to be full as in 30 ton . U are going to pay123k .that is the last price
Less than that no deal.
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by aglomar: 6:53am On Dec 03, 2012
Simultaneous plastering + painting from the block stage costs N2200 per metre square. Unique, beautiful n of intl quality. See video at http://vimeo.com/9935159. Call 08132232989, 08188360168
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by angeldeny(f): 8:41am On Dec 03, 2012
Call us for your granite today .this is direct contact with abeokuta quarry no middle man
We can supply to any location in ogun .lagos n ibadan.
Our price are
Dust 800 per tonnes
Stone base. 1600 per tons
1/2 inch. 2300 per tons
3/4 n 3/4 down. 2200 per tons
All this price exclude transportation
Transportation will be calculated according to your location
Pls note that these price can be reduce if u are buying more dn 60tons

Call us on 07044887507 or jevids03@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Army36(f): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2012

The site is at Ogombo

You can contact me on 08093577005. Bb pin 259CCEB5
I supervise building projects
Thanks
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by abrajproperty: 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
lets talk on azizola91@yahoo.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
Call on us and let PARADOX GRANITE
ENT. Handle all ur various granite needs
direct frm quarry with weigh bill
presented to u at d point of delivery.
We have done dis for so many
nairalander and our integrity can
be attest to.we can deliver to any
areas in lagos, ogun and ibadan.........
Call us on 08067748960, 08093102705,
bb pin 221710AC, Email.
Paradoxgranite@yahoo.com. God bless
u all
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Xzevian(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
Call on us and let PARADOX GRANITE
ENT. Handle all ur various granite needs
direct frm quarry with weigh bill
presented to u at d point of delivery.
We have done dis for so many
nairalander and our integrity can still
can be attest to.we can deliver to any
areas in lagos, ogun and ibadan.........
Call us on 08067748960, 08093102705,
bb pin 221710AC, Email.
Paradoxgranite@yahoo.com. God bless
u all
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by angeldeny(f): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
angel deny: Call us for your granite today .this is direct contact with abeokuta quarry no middle man
We can supply to any location in ogun .lagos n ibadan.
Our price are
Dust 800 per tonnes
Stone base. 1600 per tons
1/2 inch. 2300 per tons
3/4 n 3/4 down. 2200 per tons
All this price exclude transportation
Transportation will be calculated according to your location
Pls note that these price can be reduce if u are buying more dn 60tons

Call us on 07044887507 or jevids03@yahoo.com
Re: Current Prices Of Building Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
abraj property: abrajproperties company: We offer sand filling solutions, Sand delivery (sharp,filling,plastering),Granite delivery and Truck management services.

FILLING SAND- From 25,000

SHARP SAND- From 45,000*

*GRANITE- From 95,000*

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (91) (Reply)

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.