Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Don't Tell Me This Is True...... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Tell Me This Is True...... (599 Views)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Mike Sonko: “If You See My Wife With Another Man Please Don’t Tell Me" / Can Someone Tell Me What Is Off With This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Tell Me This Is True...... by Morbeta11(m): 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Someone sent this to me, but I want nairalanders who are privy to this to authenticate it.....

Checkout the topic....SPEAKING IN TONGUES: A GATEWAY TO GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP.

I thought I have seen it all in naija..

Re: Don't Tell Me This Is True...... by FalseProphet1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Even an illiterate would know that this is a normal graphics design. Why because
It doesn't carry a venue.
It doesn't carry keynote speakers
It didn't say the faculty where the lecture would take place.
It has not time.

How would a university invite the public to a lecture without stating the time and venue.

It's fake jare.

This I have seen

1 Like

Re: Don't Tell Me This Is True...... by Acidosis(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
The aim of the researcher is to get your attention. I have seen diverse publications with funny, weird topics.

You are aware that we have many Ph.D. holders in religious studies, yeah?

Also, I hope the "speaking in tongues" or "global citizenship" (maybe an "alias" for heaven) isn't the reason you're in shock?
Re: Don't Tell Me This Is True...... by Nice2023(m): 9:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
She could also be a professor of religious studies.

I am sure ABSU has such a course.
Re: Don't Tell Me This Is True...... by MrsTwrite(f): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Strategy😂
Re: Don't Tell Me This Is True...... by Sharpsharp00123: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=Morbeta11 post=126080031][/quote]though I don’t know that woman in d picture but mere looking at her picture it shows she can never b a good woman
Re: Don't Tell Me This Is True...... by capnies: 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2023
YOU MAY NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF GLOBAL CITIZENSHIP. SPEAKING IN TONGUES IS A GIFT OF THE SPIRIT TO GODS CHILDREN AND I CAN TELL YOU THAT THE RIGHTEOUS WILL INHERIT THE EARTH. THAT IS THE GLOBE. THINK THIS WAY
Re: Don't Tell Me This Is True...... by StPete: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Even an illiterate would know that this is a normal graphics design. Why because
It doesn't carry a venue.
It doesn't carry keynote speakers
It didn't say the faculty where the lecture would take place.
It has not time.

How would a university invite the public to a lecture without stating the time and venue.

It's fake jare.

This I have seen

1. You didn’t see “@Abia State University Auditorium?
2. You didn’t see the name of the woman for the lecture?
3. It’s not a faculty affair. It is scheduled to hold at the Abia State University Auditorium
4. It has date stated. The error of time might be an oversight but every other info there is as accurate as can be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Tell Me This Is True...... by Tayorshd87: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
StPete:

1. You didn’t see “@Abia State University Auditorium?
2. You didn’t see the name of the woman for the lecture?
3. It’s not a faculty affair. It is scheduled to hold at the Abia State University Auditorium
4. It has date stated. The error of time might be an oversight but every other info there is as accurate as can be

It is accurate and clearly stated
Re: Don't Tell Me This Is True...... by gssdobi: 8:32am On Sep 30, 2023
My take is that , she is a linguistic professor.
Speaking in tongues ( Hausa,Efik, Igbo,Yoruba,Igala, French, etc)

A get way( opens Opportunity to do Businesses with people who may not be able to communicate effectively with English)

Eg Dealing with local farmers, etc.

Global Citizen,-effective communication.

sometimes, poor comprehension of
other peoples' language can be a limitation, how far one can go.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Peace Of Mind / Do you need a "Professional In-House Dry Cleaning Personnel" / True But Forsaken Tips For A Wealthier, Healthier And Happier Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.