Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,033 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth (26411 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Chizzy7890(f): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
I traveled to Togo against my parents wish in the year 2021 for a greener pasture I left behind my 3 years old daughter with my parents , although the reality I have seen in Togo was not as expected, but I was at least working and sending something home to my parents.

Communication was less because I couldn't afford to calls more often. I returned back home this august the 7th and my daughter was nowhere to be found.

My parents first lied to me that she was with my mum's sister that they will send someone to pick her up but to no avail. So myself I went to my mum sister house and my daughter wasn't there and she doesn't know where she was.

I asked my parents over and over again all I could get is insults from my dad , he is angry whenever i bring the subject and my siblings are not cooperating and they've refusing to tell me the truth.

I am sick and tired of asking and no getting any answers I am trying to be calm to avoid disrespecting my parents but I am loosing patience.

So many things is going throught my head I will have no option but to take things into my own hands and hurt my dad the outcome may be deadly ,

Please no insult how do I handle the situation without disrespecting my parents or do you think I should take the matter to the police ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by TemplarLandry: 3:49pm On Aug 29, 2023
Involve the law enforcement agents.
Dad and mum will start singing like a canary.
But please, don't lay hands on your parents.

273 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by jaeyking(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2023
This one na small matter na

Police never finish na
Human rights never end na

For those that will mention me for being disrespectful

I believe the parents had it coming

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Wodu89: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2023
Chizzy7890:
I traveled to togo against my parents wish in the year 2021 for a greener pasture I left behind my 3 years old daughter with my parents , although the reality I have seen in Togo was not as expected, but I was at least working and sending something home to my parents , communication was less because I couldn't afford to calls more often , I returned back home this august the 7th and my daughter was nowhere to be found, my parents first lied to me that she was with my mum's sister that they will send someone to pick her up but to no avail so myself I went to my mum sister house and my daughter wasn't there and she doesn't know where she was, I asked my parents over and over again all I could get is insults from my dad , he is angry whenever i bring the subject and my siblings are not cooperating and they've refusing to tell me the truth, I am sick and tired of asking and no getting any answers I am trying to be calm to avoid disrespecting my parents but I am loosing patience , so many things is going throught my head I will have no option but to take things into my own hands and hurt my dad the outcome may be deadly , please no insult how do I handle the situation without disrespecting my parents or do you think I should take the matter to the police ?

Arrest them

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by decatalyst(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2023
Hmmm...seems you are irresponsible and simply want to free yourself of the little girl at age 3...you travelled and abandoned her.

However, they owe you accountability. They need to show you the child you abandoned, dead or alive. They owe you that.

I would suggest you calm down, meet the most respected man/woman in your extended family, to come into the situation.

If this doesn't work out as expected, you can get them arrested.

Note: I hope you have concrete evidence that you 'abandoned' your child with them. Otherwise, they can turn the table and have you rot in jail for false accusations.

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by portplus: 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2023
Involve welfare...
If that fails....involve police

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Intergrated: 4:15pm On Aug 29, 2023
Which kind nonsense story be this? Did dey kill and eat the girl? Strange family.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Nazgul: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2023
Your parents owe you the whereabouts of your daughter. You gave birth to that child, and left her under their care, so regardless of whether you're responsible enough to cater for her or not, they owe you her whereabouts.

I'll suggest that you sit them down and ask them one last time. If they try to shut you down, tell them that you'll involve the police and other human rights groups.

This isn't money you gave them to keep, we're talking about a human being here. How can a human being just disappear and you feel keeping shut is the best approach because they're your parents. My dear take action and take it now. If she's dead let them show you where they buried her.

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Foodqueen(f): 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2023
Involve the police.

Maybe they've given her to her dad's family.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2023
Chizzy7890:
β–  please no insult how do I handle the situation without disrespecting my parents or do you think I should take the matter to the police ?
Of course you should take it to the police! What are you waiting for? A 3-year-old is missing and you are here asking us instead of matching straight to report her missing?undecided

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by nautybride: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2023
This is sad. May she be found

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by nautybride: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2023
decatalyst:
Hmmm...seems you are irresponsible and simply want to free yourself of the little girl at age 3...you travelled and abandoned her.

However, they owe you accountability. They need to show you the child you abandoned, dead or alive. They owe you that.

I would suggest you calm down, meet the most respected man/woman in your extended family, to come into the situation.

If this doesn't work out as expected, you can get them arrested.

Note: I hope you have concrete evidence that you 'abandoned' your child with them. Otherwise, they can turn the table and have you rot in jail for false accusations.

If she abandoned the child, should she not keep quiet about her getting missed? Turning the tables already on someone who wants the best for child. Why didn't they inform her earlier of her child's whereabouts?
decatalyst:

I doubt you read what I wrote.

Or it's a case of you not been able to comprehend.

It is certainly either of the two!
I read your reply, you called her irresponsible without even knowing her!

@ Poster; I blame you for bringing your issues here. You will hear wete!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Mindlog: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2023
Involve the police as this is a case of a missing child and now beyond appealing to your parents' conscience.....just hope they haven't exchanged her for money.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by decatalyst(m): 7:51pm On Aug 29, 2023
nautybride:

If she abandoned the child, should she not keep quiet about her getting missed? Turning the tables already on someone who wants the best for child. Why didn't they inform her earlier of her child's whereabouts?

@ Poster; I blame you for bringing your issues here. You will hear wete!

I doubt you read what I wrote.

Or it's a case of you not been able to comprehend.

It is certainly either of the two!

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Ulomma089(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2023
How old is she?

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Chibuzoripob: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
sad maybe ur daughter is working for somebody as a housemaid elsewhere. While ur parents collect her pay every month. Calm down,be friend/entertain one of ur sibling/mama to unravel the mystery

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Beverlyjean(f): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
Why would u leave ur child behind...u are a very irresponsible person... u certainly got pregnant out of Wedlock and that was not enough for u hurting ur parents...u now dumped the baby on them and fled despite telling u not to leave

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by MorolayoVictor(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hello o?
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by jeeqaa7(m): 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
sorry
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Chibuzoripob: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
shocked
sad
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2023
Hmmm
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by IboHausaYoruba: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
The first mistake you made was to count Togo of all places as a greener pastures. You ability to write the above shows you ought to know better. Secondly, didn't you at least talk with your child once in a while? Thirdly, I feel your parents are hiding something and I hope it's not what I'm thinking. Where is your husband? He has function to perform here. You need to involve police.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by vastolord4(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Involve the extended fam
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by inoki247: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Lol Togo sef get Greener Pasture....

Buh seriously how come dey don't av an answer for a full grown kid whereabouts maybe is time to engage the Police..

What type of Father's and Mother's are we even having this days you and the Father of the kid couldn't look out for a Kid your Parent you also pass the responsibility to wasn't able to look out for the kid....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by abobote: 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Maybe the father of the child has carried his daughter.

I don't know why Nigerian girls like going to all these neighbouring countries for ashawo work, especially after having one or two child out of wedlock.

They full everywhere, from benin to Senegal

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by tofolo(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2023
Chizzy7890:
I traveled to Togo against my parents wish in the year 2021 for a greener pasture I left behind my 3 years old daughter with my parents , although the reality I have seen in Togo was not as expected, but I was at least working and sending something home to my parents.

Communication was less because I couldn't afford to calls more often. I returned back home this august the 7th and my daughter was nowhere to be found.

My parents first lied to me that she was with my mum's sister that they will send someone to pick her up but to no avail. So myself I went to my mum sister house and my daughter wasn't there and she doesn't know where she was.

I asked my parents over and over again all I could get is insults from my dad , he is angry whenever i bring the subject and my siblings are not cooperating and they've refusing to tell me the truth.

I am sick and tired of asking and no getting any answers I am trying to be calm to avoid disrespecting my parents but I am loosing patience.

So many things is going throught my head I will have no option but to take things into my own hands and hurt my dad the outcome may be deadly ,

Please no insult how do I handle the situation without disrespecting my parents or do you think I should take the matter to the police ?
Where is the Dad?( of your kid) secondly involve your relatives first also ask neighbours around before you go to police.
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Beverlyjean(f): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2023
Chizzy7890:

U are a very foolish person... u want to hurt ur dad and doing something stupid 2 times
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by Bennysam: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Chizzy7890:

You're indeed a useless child , what do you mean hurt your dad? Is he the only one in that house? Why can't you calm down and take things easy , A responsible woman won't left such child in the care of another person and go as far as Togo

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by TalkTalkTwins(m): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
hmm
Re: My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth by benjida: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2023
Get the police involved.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja / β€œStop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” β€” Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.