Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,099 members, 7,852,731 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:21 AM

Please Blame Not The Igbos, God Bless Ndigbos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Blame Not The Igbos, God Bless Ndigbos (1120 Views)

Hardship, Food Shortage: You’re To Blame Not Tinubu Govt – Presidency Slams / My Message To Ndigbos Concerning The Upcoming Presidential Election / Please Blame The Lagos Warlord, Amosun Has No Fault- Tunde Ajose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Blame Not The Igbos, God Bless Ndigbos by JagabanB: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Wisereborn:

You are one of those secondary student with sneaky access to their parents phone grin grin

They forced a war because they want to be independent

We have lands full of milk and honey, remember

Has Nigeria ever experienced famine Except the deliberate ones caused by failed leaders

I would have tutored you further but I don't like wasting my time
In our family, we are taught history at a very young age, we have a family library where books of different forms and shapes are kept, that's the kind of family I come from.
We don't know history because browsed it, we know history because we read them as instructed by our parents, we watched history on our screen and right from black and white screen.
If u sneak ur parents phone to browse history written by one Nzeribe looking to grow his blog, sorry, I doñ't.
U clearly forced what's SS today into your war, oppressed them.
Their land is what u are calling milk and honey.
If u had gone with only ur lands and not force them, there wouldn't have been a war in the first place.
Learn history.
Don't become an emergency expert because u typed it into Google and saw it on Nzeribe's blog.
Re: Please Blame Not The Igbos, God Bless Ndigbos by Wisereborn: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
JagabanB:

In our family, we are taught history at a very young age, we have a family library where books of different forms and shapes are kept, that's the kind of family I come from.
We don't know history because browsed it, we know history because we read them as instructed by our parents, we watched history on our screen and right from black and white screen.
If u sneak ur parents phone to browse history written by one Nzeribe looking to grow his blog, sorry, I doñ't.
U clearly forced what's SS today into your war, oppressed them.
Their land is what u are calling milk and honey.
If u had gone with only ur lands and not force them, there wouldn't have been a war in the first place.
Learn history.
Don't become an emergency expert because u typed it into Google and saw it on Nzeribe's blog.
grin grin grin so was it Nzeribe blog that told you that it was famine that killed people during the war Or someone deliberately cut off the food supply undecided

I hope you can tell the difference between the two undecided
Re: Please Blame Not The Igbos, God Bless Ndigbos by JagabanB: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2023
Wisereborn:

grin grin grin so was it Nzeribe blog that told you that it was famine that killed people during the war Or someone deliberately cut off the food supply undecided

I hope you can tell the difference between the two undecided
Your land is filled with milk and honey and u had to depend on others for food supply?
U see how u countered yourself now?
Re: Please Blame Not The Igbos, God Bless Ndigbos by Wisereborn: 4:29am On Oct 06, 2023
JagabanB:

Your land is filled with milk and honey and u had to depend on others for food supply?
U see how u countered yourself now?
I see say you no dey pass comprehension for school undecided

I hope you can at least differentiate between famine and deliberate prevention Smh
Re: Please Blame Not The Igbos, God Bless Ndigbos by JagabanB: 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wisereborn:

I see say you no dey pass comprehension for school undecided

I hope you can at least differentiate between famine and deliberate prevention Smh
You can differentiate between a land flowing with milk and honey and a land that depend on others for food right?
Re: Please Blame Not The Igbos, God Bless Ndigbos by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
EtinosaDLaw:
I'm beginning to think that what the yorubas truly feel towards the Igbo's is not hate but envy. Because NOTHING can explain this manic obsession that they have with the Igbo's. NOTHING!

I will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.[color=#990000][/color]”

Chinua Achebe, in his book, 'There was a country'.

Imagine if it was written by Wole Soyinka.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Shouldn’t Determine Winners Of Elections – Falana / We Don’t Collect Salary Before Dismissal - Viral Two Ex Police Officer Cries Out / Biafran President,simon Ekpa Conduct Referendum In Alaigbo(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.