Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? (1170 Views)

With This Campaign Council, Does Peter Obi Even Stand A Chance In The North? / Never Again In Lagos. Never, Defend Lagos Now!!! See Pictures / Olisa Metuh Drops SANs, Hires New Lawyer To Defend Him In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by Rossikk(m): 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him?

I've never seen a more silent wife.

Remi Tinubu doesn't let anybody mess with her husband's name, and defends him at every turn.

But Obi's wife... I don't even know her name. .... - she's so silent.

Are you sure she's okay with the man?

I've never even seen her with him! undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by NewDea4: 12:10am On Sep 29, 2023
Rossikk:

Remi Tinubu doesn't let anybody mess with her husband's name, and defends him at every turn.

Does Atiku wife ever defend him? Does Tinubu's wife ever defend him?

Dolt

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by Rossikk(m): 12:27am On Sep 29, 2023
NewDea4:

Does Atiku wife ever defend him? Does Tinubu's wife ever defend him?

Dolt

Tinubu's wife is always beside him. Even when he travelled to US the other day, she was right there with him.

Obi's case, you won't even know he has a wife unless they tell you.

Yet everybody knows about his beer factory and other useless things about him.

Maybe he drinks too much beer in that his house and the wife is sick of him.

Meanwhile he'll be coming outside to form saint. undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by preekahantas(f): 12:44am On Sep 29, 2023
Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by Greatkenny2: 12:48am On Sep 29, 2023
Bulabans and frivolities..... Don't worry about your president who has gone Awol

9 Likes

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by bentenny(m): 1:13am On Sep 29, 2023
Is she Peter Obi's lawyer?
You will soon ask why his children are not defending him!
Besides, only a man with a lot of hidden pasts or secrets would require lots of shalaye and defending from their spouse!

18 Likes

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by EbolaTinubu: 1:31am On Sep 29, 2023
She knows that her husband is fit and capable of defending himself

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by EbolaTinubu: 1:33am On Sep 29, 2023
Rossikk:

Tinubu's wife is always beside him. Even when he travelled to US the other day, she was right there with him.

See one frustrated and senseless agbado muncher
Oya take cocaine and have sense Mumu

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by DMerciful(m): 1:34am On Sep 29, 2023
Defend him from what?
Rossikk:

11 Likes

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by Noblechykk(m): 1:45am On Sep 29, 2023
DMerciful:
Defend him from what?
You took the question off my mouth. I am beginning to think that all Tinubu'e supporters need psychiatric evaluation

15 Likes

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by Rossikk(m): 2:23am On Sep 29, 2023
DMerciful:
Defend him from what?

From allegations that he didn't deliver as state governor in Anambra.

Apart from the famous beer factory.

Only trouble was he drank half the beer in the factory and the rest of the state had to share the other half at exhorbitant rates. undecided

So, that wasn't much of an achievement either.

Another much-vaunted 'achievement' was that he saved a lot of money for the state while folks were going hungry!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by rinzaugustine: 2:33am On Sep 29, 2023
Hahaha look at what a normal human being is posting…any Agbadorian moniker you don’t see in a couple of weeks from now May probably be patrolling the streets of ogbomosho now stark naked singing APC anthem

8 Likes

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by Rossikk(m): 2:58am On Sep 29, 2023
rinzaugustine:
Hahaha look at what a normal human being is posting…any Agbadorian moniker you don’t see in a couple of weeks from now May probably be patrolling the streets of ogbomosho now start naked singing APC anthem

Funny guy... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by DMerciful(m): 3:30am On Sep 29, 2023
Silence is the best answer given to f00ls
Rossikk:

From allegations that he didn't deliver as state governor in Anambra.

Apart from the famous beer factory.

Only trouble was he drank half the beer in the factory and the rest of the state had to share the other half at exhorbitant rates. undecided

So, that wasn't much of an achievement either.

Another much-vaunted 'achievement' was that he saved a lot of money for the state while folks were going hungry!

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by Rossikk(m): 3:32am On Sep 29, 2023
DMerciful:
Silence is the best answer given to f00ls

Why you come talk na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by Zupay: 3:54am On Sep 29, 2023
At least he has a wife, he has been married to for about 30 years, who is well spoken .....as for u, na only a crazy woman fit manage marry you as your madness go dey totori her. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by DMerciful(m): 3:55am On Sep 29, 2023
I mean Obi's wife is given you guys silence when you accuse the husband wrongly
Rossikk:

Why you come talk na

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by DyingFetus: 4:30am On Sep 29, 2023
One sign a nigger is useless is he doesn't mind his business

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by BentizilL0: 6:44am On Sep 29, 2023
It's not easy to defend a failure and loser...
If you think it's easy, ask Princeoflagos, racoon and that Anambra boy here...😂😂

Failure don't sell... 🥱
Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by jahsharon: 6:47am On Sep 29, 2023
Rossikk:

Not every woman is comfortable with a lying husband. A man that ruled and looted Anambra state for 8 years, and thereafter ran away to hide in Lagos
Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by mrvitalis(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2023
Rossikk:

You are used to people who make a living out of politics that you think is normal... Really you all think it's normal and it's sad

Obi is offering himself to serve, someone has to keep the multiple multi millionaire dollar businesses alive and runing na

No Nigerian politicians earns $5000 a month legally that's mere $60000 yearly

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by jmoore(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2023
Tinubu is a drug trafficker.
Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by Burruchaga71(m): 7:16am On Sep 29, 2023
Why would citizens be hearing about someone they never voted for.
I've never seen South Africa's Ramaphosa wife.
Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by ItisWell22(f): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2023
Rossikk:

You seem confused by your own question. 😢

Does being beside a husband on every trip equate defending him, in your world?

And by the way, as Africans and Nigerians, we both know that the most valuable place to defend a husband is in the “secret place, on bent knees”.
Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by CandidAdmin(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2023
Well, since he his running for presidency and not family head, I don't think he needs his wife or children. Also, maybe 9ja politics digust her just like it does to me.
That is the most viable reasoo I can think of.

Food for thought - Stop fighting over politicians, it can never benefit you.

My siggy!
Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by Afamed: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2023
The wife has had enough of his lies ,deceit and propaganda.

Obi himself said it on Arise TV, that his children put him on video records when ever they have any conversation with him, simply because when the time comes to fulfill the conversation, he does not keep to agreement.

He said it on Arise TV
Obi is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by Pigstormentor: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
That is a woman of Virtue
That is a woman that knows her husband is a MAN.
That is a woman that LOVES and RESPECTs the husband's uniqueness
That is a woman that understands the traditional place of women in a marraige.

NOT...

A woman, who a fellow senator fvvcked and announced on the senate floor.
A woman that didnt give Tinubu KIDs, but is fvvcking the whole Abuja.
A woman that insults her worthless husband in public. remember, licking the microphone?
A woman that is a certified bigot?
A woman the DINO MELAYE retired her worthless and wrinkled pvvsy?

That is the difference between a quality woman like Peter obi's wife and a worthless oloooosho called REMI TINUBU.

Rossikk:

1 Like

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by Akaegwu(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
She is there to change napkins and pampers
Rossikk:

1 Like

Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by yarimo(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
The over bleaching peter obi wife also a fruadster like her husband
Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by raumdeuter: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Rossikk:

It's not her fault and she is blameless so lets leave her out of Peter Obis show of shame

Peter Obi married her when she was less than 18 and deprived her of her youth.

Peter Obi due to his feminine voice could not approach mature girls and had to go to secondary school to groom this innocent teenager

Margaret Obi turned 18 in September 1992, Peter Obi married her in March 1992 when she was underage
Re: Why Does Peter Obi's Wife Never Defend Him? by Nice2023(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Rossikk:

He said go and verify.

Which means he is clean. Has Tinubu ever said go and verify before in his speech but he told us to go to court.

And today,Atiku is in court but he is pleading that he would be embarrassed and his image could be tarnished.

I then ask,which image a useless criminal has no image.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deposition Being Reported By A Twitter User / Tinubu's Supporters Not Celebrating His Supreme Court Victory / Which Is Your Best Political Office Aspirant's Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.