Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,311 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors (19345 Views)

Give Us Free Hand To Wipe Out Terrorists, Army Tells Governors / Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by Basher8583: 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
BlueStripper:
A good start but don't call on Governors alone.

CALL ON ALL STAKEHOLDERS (FG, Governors and Igbo's).

Members of the ESN belong to a family tree and Igbo's respect their family tree. Igbo's also respect their mothers more than their chiefs or kings.

Engage Igbo mothers and most importantly, address the issues of marginalization before and after the civil war.

The FG needs to apologize to Igbo's openly and publicly.

Nigeria needs National reconciliation and Healing from the ghosts of the civil war.

Nnamdi Kanu was once a Nigerian fighting for Nigeria's politics and internal security in London before drifting towards the Biafran IPOB movement. The facts and evidence are there.

Simon Ekpa was once an athlete who represented Nigeria and won trophies for this beautiful country.

Let's tell this truth for once. I have written many articles about the ghosts of the civil war and why every nation should avoid plunging into a civil war.

FG apologize for what exactly. Wetin concern FG for family mata.

Or FG is no longer useless.

Last I checked you all called Nigeria a zoo

1 Like

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by Basher8583: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
DMerciful:
How do you mean SE is landlocked? Are you saying there's no large enough water body in the SE that leads to the Atlantic Ocean?

Since you are a civil engineer go there and create one and then you will understand what the real definition of landlocked is all about
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by DMerciful(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2023
What a stupid response!
Basher8583:

Since you are a civil engineer go there and create one and then you will understand what the real definition of landlocked is all about
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by JOemmy(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:
I heard Alex Otti is planning on opening a seaport in Abia state

I don’t know how’s he’s gonna do that considering SE been landlocked but for him to say it then he knows better

I pray he succeeds

If Alex Otti succeeds in opening a sea port in Abia state

Lol house rent, land prices, economy, IGR, I mean everything that makes Lagos state is gone

I thought uzodima is already building one in oguta?
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by JOemmy(m): 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sirlins:
Insecurity in the southern part of Nigeria is alarming, sometimes I ask myself where all these men that makes noise upandan are ? Most Billionaires are from that side yet they can't come together to fight Insecurity. Chaaiii kidnappers everywhere, ipob , ecn etc you people should just let this country move forward abeg. "BE THE CHANGE YOU SEEK FOR". Am from the east, but them no born me well to reach that side whenever I visit Nigeria, what's my crime? nothing...mtcheww

It depends on the part of igboland u come from most communities in the east are very peaceful forget what you read on social media I traveled to imo state two weeks ago spent over 3 days there but didn't experience anything unusual.
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by beyondPen(m): 11:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

I don’t know how’s he’s gonna do that considering SE been landlocked but for him to say it then he knows better

I pray he succeeds

Lol house rent, land prices, economy, IGR, I mean everything that makes Lagos state is gone

Where do you see a river been used as a sea port? Do east have a deep sea or ocean?

Very funny. Even you doubt it
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by HandsomeBlack: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Are you serious? shocked

BlueStripper:

Nnamdi Kanu was once a Nigerian fighting for Nigeria's politics and internal security in London before drifting towards the Biafran IPOB movement. The facts and evidence are there.

Simon Ekpa was once an athlete who represented Nigeria and won trophies for this beautiful country.

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by Ikpaitid: 11:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
Developers will never develop their home states but prefer to be refugees in other states,no be mumu be dat?
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by Munzy14(m): 6:12am On Sep 30, 2023
Malroux:
Time for the Igbos to look inward and develop the eastern region.
I swear...it is long overdue.

The human reaources remained untapped!.
Financial will powers are there..
Technical know how is there too.
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by Okoroawusa: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2023
Taylor92:

I pray he succeeds

[b]Lol house rent, land prices, economy, IGR, I mean everything that makes Lagos state is gone
[/b]
The last part of your comment is unnecessary. Let's try to respect ourselves. If Alex Otti succeeds on the sea port quest is it not win win for us all?
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by ebufa: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
danilho:
Imagine the senseless talk, so Igbos are more humans or more Nigerian than Ogonis.

Certainly not but shoe get size o! The truth is Nigeria's democracy is not working for its constituents units......it is a question of time befroe the whole thing collapses upon its own contradictions!
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by Jagaban2012: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
I will bookmark this message from Ngozi Okonjo WAHALA...
All this lady is now coming out with her clear tribalism inane in her.....she is the errant girl all these Ipobbbbb terrorists usually send to spy on Tinubu whenever the president is out for a special meeting.....she will soon meet her Waterloo worst that the one he experienced during past administration when he was Finance Minister...that they kidnap her mother...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo 2024: Another Governorship Aspirant Withdraws, Endorses Asue Ighodalo / FG Sites Integrated Transport Facility In Enugu / Kaduna APC Suspends Senator Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.