Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors (19298 Views)

Give Us Free Hand To Wipe Out Terrorists, Army Tells Governors / Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by oglalasioux(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2023
BlueStripper:
A good start but don't call on Governors alone.

CALL ON ALL STAKEHOLDERS (FG, Governors and Igbo's).

Members of the ESN belong to a family tree and Igbo's respect their family tree. Igbo's also respect their mothers more than their chiefs or kings.

Engage Igbo mothers and most importantly, address the issues of marginalization before and after the civil war.

The FG needs to apologize to Igbo's openly and publicly.

Nigeria needs National reconciliation and Healing from the ghosts of the civil war.

Nnamdi Kanu was once a Nigerian fighting for Nigeria's politics and internal security in London before drifting towards the Biafran IPOB movement. The facts and evidence are there.

Simon Ekpa was once an athlete who represented Nigeria and won trophies for this beautiful country.

Let's tell this truth for once. I have written many articles about the ghosts of the civil war and why every nation should avoid plunging into a civil war.

@bolder. Everyone needs to apologize to each other. Consider the killings of January 15, 1966. No ethnic group will have their leaders killed and won't retaliate. I'm Igbo but we must face the truth. We are not united and Biafra will even worsen our existence. Igbos have to be united first before anything will work.

4 Likes

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by soccerlite: 10:08am On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:
I heard Alex Otti is planning on opening a seaport in Abia state

I don’t know how’s he’s gonna do that considering SE been landlocked but for him to say it then he knows better

I pray he succeeds

If Alex Otti succeeds in opening a sea port in Abia state

Lol house rent, land prices, economy, IGR, I mean everything that makes Lagos state is gone

Bigotry is clouding your sensible

Emancipate yourself

No tribe or state is an island of her own

People leave Ibadan to go buy cloths in ABA

Hope you learn

1 Like

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by chiagozien(m): 10:12am On Sep 29, 2023
membranus:

And you get ready to spend the rest of your life in jail, like your brothers are already doing in various Arab and Asian countries.
Before then your own drug will reach you like your brother mohabad as your claimed.

Then you will rest in peace. grin grin
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by ejieddy: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2023
We need to engage everyone and all stake holders including MNK and Simon Ekpa. Can a delegation be sent to him to talk to him? Dialogue may be the way forward for now
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by Maliqcious: 10:14am On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

I don’t know how’s he’s gonna do that considering SE been landlocked but for him to say it then he knows better

I pray he succeeds

If Alex Otti succeeds in opening a sea

Lol house rent, land prices, economy, IGR, I mean everything that makes Lagos state is gone
wetting Rivers state no fit take na e Abia won take

1 Like

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by JohnnA1: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2023
Georgejeez:

Same Igbotic mentality of shifting blames and never admitting your errors ,,, Nigeria was doing fine , on the right track and each regions were competing in terms of development at its own pace , the North had their Agriculture which was evident in their Groundnut Pyramid , South West was banking on Cocoa house and Agriculture , South East Commerce , we South South were relying on Palm oil and some Agriculture which would later have graduated to Crude oil exploration,,,,,,, then boom J.T.U Aguiyi Ironsi happened to disrupt the regional governments and enforce a Unitary system while killing the Prime minister and other top military brass from the North while sparing those from the Eastern region ..

Y'all started this division and intolerance Nigeria is still yet to heal from today ..
TELL DEM!

Na dem start this 'korota' which Nigeria dey, and dem get mouth to demand for apology?

Na craze dey worry Igbo, but they won't admit their faults.

5 Likes

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by iReddington: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

I pray he succeeds

I can't wait please, let it be gone so you parasitic migrants can take your leave and let us breathe in Lagos. Enough of your economic blackmail, please go back to erosion, poverty and terrorist ravaged land. Please Go!!!

5 Likes

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by fredoooooo: 10:15am On Sep 29, 2023
Dey don't need help .. Okonjo iweala knows nothing
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by coolitempa(f): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

I pray he succeeds

How can a land locked region have a seaport?? grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by coolitempa(f): 10:17am On Sep 29, 2023
Sirlins:
Insecurity in the southern part of Nigeria is alarming, sometimes I ask myself where all these men that makes noise upandan are ? Most Billionaires are from that side yet they can't come together to fight Insecurity. Chaaiii kidnappers everywhere, ipob , ecn etc you people should just let this country move forward abeg. "BE THE CHANGE YOU SEEK FOR". Am from the east, but them no born me well to reach that side whenever I visit Nigeria, what's my crime? nothing...mtcheww

Which billionaires? Be deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

I pray he succeeds

No Taylor92 South East is not landlocked...
You from river state should know better. Abia is very close to rivers and their only boundary is a river flowing from Abia side, that is what separate the two states so I don't know where that landlock is coming from.

1 Like

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by duro4chang(m): 10:18am On Sep 29, 2023
tydi:
First of all ronu stay off this thread.

Imo state gov have some questions to answer and should be held responsible for the activities of violent wave going around south east.
You should be pitied!

6 Likes

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by georgeakins: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2023
chiagozien:
Yes Gowon is Igbo.

So why haven't Yorubas and North done anything to change that for more than fifty years they are ruling?

Your Ibo ancestors messed up the regionalism due to their greed for power, that eventually led to civil war.

5 Likes

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by membranus: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2023
chiagozien:
Before then your own drug will reach you like your brother mohabad as your claimed.

Then you will rest in peace. grin grin

You will wait till the world' end before that happens.

But while you are spending your evil time in the worst prison in Indonesia from carrying hard drugs, we will be having peace of mind from seeing your stupid posts on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by coolitempa(f): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

I pray he succeeds

Why cant you discuss your region? Why the hatred for lagos?

9 Likes

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by georgeakins: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2023
coolitempa:

How can a land locked region have a seaport?? grin grin grin

Everyone who has up to 1 million naira is a billionaire in Ibo land.
That region is inhabited by the most deluded tribe in the world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by ozome15(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2023
Let them keep on beating around the bush rather than hit the nail at the head all that is needed to re-establish the East in the part of security peace Justice. Is for the Eastern governors to persuade and stand a firm ground to the release of mazi Nnamdi kanu that is the only solution.
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by Amex2018: 10:21am On Sep 29, 2023
It is very shameful for the South south region that despite the presence of many seaports in the region they haven't been able to unlock the real potential there.

Honestly the leadership in the south south region over the years have been short sighted.

Taylor92:

I pray he succeeds

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by toprealman: 10:22am On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

I pray he succeeds

If you are willing, you will find a way to make it happen.

1 Like

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by chiagozien(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2023
membranus:

You will wait till the world' end before that happens.

But while you are spending your evil time in the worst prison in Indonesia from carrying hard drugs, we will be having peace of mind from seeing your stupid posts on Nairaland.
You will soon get yours just like your brother mohbad.

Be ready to rest .. .....
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by paramakina202: 10:23am On Sep 29, 2023
Igbo political elites and Biafra agitators should engage each other and find lasting solution to Igbo problems in Nigeria.
Simon Ekpa should come back home and contribute towards the development of Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by Maliqcious: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2023
BlueStripper:

Members of the ESN belong to a family tree and Igbo's respect their family tree. Igbo's also respect their mothers more than their chiefs or kings.

Engage Igbo mothers and most importantly, address the issues of marginalization before and after the civil war.

Nigeria needs National reconciliation and Healing from the ghosts of the civil war.

Nnamdi Kanu was once a Nigerian fighting for Nigeria's politics and internal security in London before drifting towards the Biafran IPOB movement. The facts and evidence are there.

Simon Ekpa was once an athlete who represented Nigeria and won trophies for this beautiful country.

Let's tell this truth for once. I have written many articles about the ghosts of the civil war and why every nation should avoid plunging into a civil war.
ojukwu caused it same Man who his father rejected because he knew he would be a disaster in the army at the end of the day the power he would have secured with ease in time to come, didn’t only become impossible, bloodbath took the order of the day because of one man over confident and ill strategy. By the way the Igbos own Nigeria an apology but you expect Nigeria government to tender an apology every time. Now people who were once asset to the country are becoming a menace why.

1 Like

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by zionstaar75: 10:25am On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

I pray he succeeds

8am on a working day see the nonsense you're posting. It only shows your life is unproductive. How does a pronouncement from a nonentitity like you have any effect on Lagos, you should stay off drugs

8 Likes

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by chiagozien(m): 10:27am On Sep 29, 2023
georgeakins:

Your Ibo ancestors messed up the regionalism due to their greed for power, that eventually led to civil war.
And your ancestors have done nothing to build Nigeria but destroyed it completely grin grin
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by coolitempa(f): 10:32am On Sep 29, 2023
Wujio:

I'm not an igbo but dont you guys every get tired if bigotry.

I have seem igbos save lives through chemists and pharmacy services

Igbos are much in medicine

Igbos offer essential services like transportation, electricals and electonics, machine and engine repairs

I didnt say only igbo as a tribe offers these services, but dont make it sound like a whole tribe is useless

You people stop this bigotry

Most of those things that you mentioned like medicine are fake...we don't need them. The electronics drain our naira. The transportation is just used to ferry their people to overpopulate the SW. Igbos should just go. they contribute nothinggggggggggg

2 Likes

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by Mrnairalandd: 10:33am On Sep 29, 2023
RomanGreen:

I know you to be an ardent supporter of Obi, note this, southeast is not landlocked as falsely peddled by mischievous individuals. Don't help them by pushing this narrative, how is southeast landlocked when there's River Niger in Onitsha, Oguta lake in Imo and several water bodies in Enugu and Ebonyi.

It irritates me to high heaven when you Igbos go around peddling lies among yourselves, calling black white in broad daylights.

Malawi is a landlocked country but accepted her fate without twisting it.

The Igbos have one big problem; lies and propaganda. Jeez! See how you are lying about South East not being landlocked in a public forum like this…

What you have in South East are mere Rivers as shown in the picture.

Sea ports are built by the Sea coast or estuary, not Rivers.

All Igbos can get is inland port-Harbour through South South-Niger Delta if they agree but remember your economy ll literally depends on Niger-Delta. Sadly, d Igbos are too arrogant(Inferiority complex and victim mentality syndrome hidden in arrogance) to survive such arrangement with South South for too long… It ll be a disaster eventually.

Sea ports are not built on Rivers but by d sea coast which Igbos don’t have.

Here is Nigeria map

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by coolitempa(f): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2023
georgeakins:

Everyone who has up to 1 million naira is a billionaire in Ibo land.
That region is inhabited by the most deluded tribe in the world.

Liars and delusion is the order of the day. Billionaires? Most of these people are mentally unstable.

2 Likes

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by Dchampion65: 10:37am On Sep 29, 2023
They pretend to love each other outside the chores of their own land but at home, there are 1000 tribes claiming superiority over others.
They enjoy developing other tribes and claim ownership and ignore their own.
Their arrogance, their trade of outshining each other, their violence nature, should be address first.

4 Likes

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by porthouse7(f): 10:46am On Sep 29, 2023
Taylor92:

I pray he succeeds

we will be glad us y'all move back to your once you have ur sea port in a landlocked region

1 Like

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by Zezco(m): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2023
Put your house in order before inviting investors, who will invest his or her money where they will flog them every Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by porthouse7(f): 10:50am On Sep 29, 2023
Bossma1:
Moment Sam Larry was Arrested by Police As He Sneak into Nigeria
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsPSe1vWxHc
I don't do all this rubbish on my YouTube channels to get subscribers and I get btw 10 to 7k view per post, just know ur traffic region what and when to post
Re: Save South East From Collapse, Okonjo-Iweala Tells Governors by chemicool: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2023
BlueStripper:

You know what? You dey cr*ze.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okowa And Obaseki Pictured At Ibru's Burial In Delta State Today / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh / Charly Boy: I Do Not Believe In One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.