Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,509 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette (41840 Views)

Akali, Ade-John, Musawa, Other Tinubu’s Ministers Missing In Action / Lola Ade-John: Police Probe Alleged Poisoning Of Tourism Minister / Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by rottenegg: 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
You dey London since nothing do you, small national cake wey dem talk say make you come chop, you go drink Fanta on top.
Get well and watch you back. Naija politicians are not smiling with people that are not grassroot.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Saidfx(m): 6:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I'll only be interested in the story when they tell us that she's dead.

Every body will die one day, but are you ready not to die twice Nitwit

3 Likes

Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Lastmankc(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
Loose guard make dem burn your candle light

Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by BoldBrainz(m): 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
Saidfx:

Every body will die one day, but are you ready not to die twice Nitwit

Okay.
And you'll be right beside me in purgatory. After all, how can two work together unless they agree, right🤷‍♂️?
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Yankee101: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2023
Don’t let her die cos of funds abeg

I think one of the few without a stealing background

See as them wan finish her sharp sharp

3 Likes

Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by tfelicityk(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2023
May God grant her quick recovering. Get well soon...
God will shame the evildoers and planners soon...

1 Like

Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by 43Ronin: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
Get well soon mam. you have to be on guard in Nigeria. Trust no one, eat only at home, drink nothing. you owe no one any explanation

1 Like

Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Chibuzoripob: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
angry
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Wotowotoman: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Likely food poisoning from not used to eating naija food. She was headhunted from the UK.

Madam minister could have eaten too much suya and kilishi when are body was not yet ready for such.

Headhunted ke? First of all, who tell you say she dey London? Person wey dey Naija since. Then, do you even know anything about politics and how ministerial positions are given out? Lazy youth like you. Yamayama fall on that your bald head there angry
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by AskNgige2: 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
Watch what you eat, not everyone is happy with your progress.
Get well soon.

APC is evil
Evil is APC
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Lama70(m): 7:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

You don't say that, please.
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by jaxxy(m): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Likely food poisoning from not used to eating naija food. She was headhunted from the UK.

Madam minister could have eaten too much suya and kilishi when are body was not yet ready for such.

Food poisoning can be deadly if u don't know.
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by ejimatic: 7:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

COVID 19 ? Food poison?

Soonest recovery
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Eriokanmi: 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
Watch what you eat, not everyone is happy with your progress.
Get well soon.
Politicians are deadly folks. Don't trust them See the way governor deputies have been behaving lately. In fact trust carefully.

It could be food poisoning though. Her body could be reacting to something she ate

2 Likes

Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by BoldBrainz(m): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lama70:

You don't say that, please.

Well, I already did.

And I find it weird that you Nigerians will show empathy to the same crop of politicians who are heartless enough to impoverish you.

1 Like

Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by TalkingBird: 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
One can just NRI product to flush out some poison.
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by jpdoncumagain: 7:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
I pray she survives it.
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Fujiyama: 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
undecided
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Lama70(m): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Well, I already did.

And I find it weird that you Nigerians will show empathy to the same crop of politicians who are heartless enough to impoverish you.

I don't think she is a regular Nigerian politician. I read that she was based abroad and the new job made her relocate to Abuja.

Even if she were it is still not right to wish death upon anyone.
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by BoldBrainz(m): 7:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lama70:

I don't think she is a regular Nigerian politician. I read that she was based abroad and the new job made her relocate to Abuja.

Even if she were it is still not right to wish death upon anyone.

The moment a politician steals your commonwealth, he or she has sentenced you to death cause you'll be deprived of the life liberties you deserve. So me wishing her death is even goodwill.

1 Like

Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by jrusky(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Why pls why? This hatred gone too far, why?

Police do your job this was how they knocked that beautiful soul Dora Akuyilli out by "manufactured cancer" from the evil sons of the beast just because of hatred on her doing the right thing to safe life.
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Hanndye: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Yes. That's why foreigners all drinking bottled water when they arrive into the country from the abroad.
You see big people drinking anything less than bottled water before?
By the way being poisoned can either be expressly poisoned, food poisoned or reacting adversely to the food. Being food poisoned is not likely the case here because it a matter of the food not well prepared, contaminated or not well handled all of which are not likely in such environment. More so there would likely be other complainants.

1 Like

Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Lama70(m): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

The moment a politician steals your commonwealth, he or she has sentenced you to death cause you'll be deprived of the life liberties you deserve. So me wishing her death is even goodwill.

Let's be realistic here. Do people actually die when you wish them Such?
Advising against it is more of a moral issue. Just as people often say you don't speak ill of the dead.

Death is a certain end for everyone. It must go round whether we wish it or not.
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by BoldBrainz(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lama70:

Let's be realistic here. Do people actually die when you wish them Such?
Advising against it is more of a moral issue. Just as people often say you don't speak ill of the dead.

Death is a certain end for everyone. It must go round whether we wish it or not.

Whether they die or not doesn't change the fact that I have made the statement without regrets.

Whether the statement works or not doesn't change the fact that they'll still die, as will we all.

As for speaking ill of the dead, what more can they do? What's dead is dead and should feel not the pangs of words.
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by mastermaestro(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
Person wey never chop money don chop wetin wan kill her. May GOD show her mercy. She was invited to serve, not to die like this. Promotion has enemies. Be wise, pray well. sad
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Calitoscassius(m): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
No body poisoned her, just because these crooks are politicians doesn't make them invincible or doesn't mean that they are immune to sicknesses. Some of them have inherited illnesses, genetic illnesses and disorders..

Anyway, i have no sinparty for her. The other crooked politician wanted to illegally harvest an innocent teenagers organ in London, all of them are crooks
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Xtristopher: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Omo.ale
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by BoldBrainz(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
Xtristopher:

Omo.ale

Durin Uwaka!

1 Like

Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Iziquiel(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Na wa o!!Make God continue to protect us from evil friends and family members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Rent Generators To Watch Football – Buhari / Oshiomhole Reacts To Arrest Of 80 Nigerians By Fbi For Internet Fraud / Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.