Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,349 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette (41909 Views)

Akali, Ade-John, Musawa, Other Tinubu’s Ministers Missing In Action / Lola Ade-John: Police Probe Alleged Poisoning Of Tourism Minister / Lola Ade-John's Health Condition Sparks Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by richie240: 10:16am On Sep 30, 2023
Ms Ngozi onwudiwe, sebi if your mother or daughter is in the same condition you will be saying the same thing abi?

You can't even hide your hatred for your boss.
God pass u.
cool
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by richie240: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Okay.
And you'll be right beside me in purgatory. After all, how can two work together unless they agree, right🤷‍♂️?

Ndi_cathricks!! you better pray God opens ur aiz nwokem, once you die na judgement straight.

'Purgatory' ko, 'pudging' ni.
cool

BoldBrainz:

😂😂.

This one has been brainwashed by religion. Waste of time!
...but you that have been lied to about 'purgatory'has not been brainwashed, okwea?
cool
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by richie240: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2023
Yankee101:
Don’t let her die cos of funds abeg

I think one of the few without a stealing background

See as them wan finish her sharp sharp

That was why I asked if madam Ngozi onwudiwe would have said the same thing if she was her mother.

She can't even hide her distate for her boss.
cool

1 Like

Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by BoldBrainz(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2023
richie240:
Ndi_cathricks!! you better pray God opens ur aiz nwokem, once you die na judgement straight.

'Purgatory' ko, 'pudging' ni.
cool

😂😂.

This one has been brainwashed by religion. Waste of time!
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by richie240: 10:39am On Sep 30, 2023
BoldBrainz:
I'll only be interested in the story when they tell us that she's dead.

I can bet my left blokos say you be igbo/igboid.
Na dem dey waka with spirit of hate like this.

God pass all of una.
cool

BoldBrainz:

And that's how you'd have lost your testicles if prayers do indeed work.

I'm not Igbo/Igboid, you idiot!
Hehehehrhe....you wish.
It's like a menstruating homo sapiens telling whoever cares to listen that she isn't a woman.

Abeg, na who dey menstruate if not women, bikonu??
grin grin
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by BoldBrainz(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2023
richie240:
I can bet my left blokos say you be igbo/igboid.
Na dem dey waka with spirit of hate like this.

God pass all of una.
cool

And that's how you'd have lost your testicles if prayers do indeed work.

I'm not Igbo/Igboid, you idiot!
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by richie240: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2023
We may not know much about you, but one thing that's as clear as day and night is that you are igbo/igboid.

Na dem get the capacity for this level of hatred.

Don't ask me how I know nwokem.
cool
BoldBrainz:

Lol.
Once like me.

Nigga, you know nothing of me. Far as we're both concerned, I might even be older than you and far more experienced.

Even the person u dey follow yarn know say this level of hatred can only originate from only one region:

Lama70:

Lol.
Your choice of words is a pure giveaway. Urban dictionary is clearly the forte of the younger generation.
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by BoldBrainz(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
richie240:
We may not know much about you, but one thing that's as clear as day and night is that you are igbo/igboid.

Na dem get the capacity for this level of hatred.

Don't ask me how I know nwokem.
cool

Even the person u dey follow yarn know say this level of hatred can only originate from only one region:

Weird part is, I'm not Igbo. I'm from the SS region and I don't even totally live in Nigeria.

Should we judge you by your words now? Cause if we do, you just sounded extremely foolish!
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by richie240: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
So, ss and se are no longer one as d narratives nor favor now, okwea??

Dey play!
grin
BoldBrainz:

Weird part is, I'm not Igbo. I'm from the SS region and I don't even totally live in Nigeria.

Should we judge you by your words now? Cause if we do, you just sounded extremely foolish!
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Miracle2020: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Nothing de surprised me again for this government.
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by eepeepook: 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
What will someone gain from poisoning her? Hmm. Na to fold arms watch events unfold.
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by BoldBrainz(m): 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2023
richie240:
So, ss and se are no longer one as d narratives nor favor now, okwea??

Dey play!
grin

No true Niger Deltan will ever tell you he's one with Igbos or Yorubas. You're just being deliberately foolish because you want to bait me into a tribal argument.
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Xtristopher: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Durin Uwaka!
Iya e
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by BoldBrainz(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Xtristopher:

Iya e

Ye papi-eh!
Re: Lola Ade-John Poisoned, Fighting For Life - Peoples Gazette by Xtristopher: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
[quote author=BoldBrainz post=12619801

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Did Chinua Achebe Actually Do Anything To Promote Development In Nigeria? / Jeffrey Guterman Writes FBI To Release Tinubu’s File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.