Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video (21134 Views)

It’s Time To Leave - Nigerians Urge Osimhen To Quit Napoli / Osimhen To Undergo Surgery After Suffering A Fractured Cheekbone And Eye Socket / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by GuyFawkes7: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
seborrhic:

He may likely not.
No one expected Osimhein to do this well in the serie A.
If not for our inferiority complex and racism,with his performance in serie A,Osimhein should be commanding a hefty transfer fee and massive salary in either top premiership clubs or Real Madrid.
Assuming Osimhein was a halland or that guy man utd bought,with his top scorer feat in serie A last season,clubs like that would have closed their eyes at a $200m transfer fee and weekly salary of at least $400k.
Don't forget he has overachieved in France and now serie A.
The way he attacks makes it also unlikely he would be a failure.At least he can guarantee a top premiership club a 25 goal season.
That is worth the money for any striker

Absolutely correct Sir Sebbhoric.....but the fear of Jadon Sancho is the beginning if wisdom...who expected that a star winger like Jadon would flop at the Theatre of dreams..he deserves a star team like Real Madrid,City,Liverpool, Barca, nd the rest...but no one should mention Utd....them never deal with their managerial issues finish...

My two cents

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by Kaido: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:
Sunday Oliseh is not the type of person you take advice from.
👍
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by Angelfrost(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
wunmi590:

Best advice of the year for him...

Come to Real madrid, we will chase away joselu for you...

We need a hungry striker like you that would be converting modric, Jude, kross and valvade assist without missing...

I used yo doubt you before, but now I believe in you...

Our door 🚪 is opened for you...

Madrid is focused on Mbappe abeg...!

Player and club are more than likely to link up come end of the season.

Mbappe is the kind of striking future Madrid needs badly.
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by Princedapace(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
It is Nigerians crying over racism when Nigerians are tribal bigots grin
They do worse to them selves here grin
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by wunmi590(m): 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Madrid is focused on Mbappe abeg...!

Player and club are more than likely to link up come end of the season.

Mbappe is the kind of striking future Madrid needs badly.

Yes, I understand, but what if mbappe decided to give us another shocker like he did last time and sign another 1-2years deal?
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by GuyFawkes7: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hojlund sef is another mini beast...he's hunger for goals is very glaring to my eyes....see all his goals that were disallowed before he finallay netted one Thanks be to Jehovah.

Saw a headline, naming him the "Next Erling Haaland"(that was when teams were eyeing him before the tra sfer window sha).....he will deliver...he certainly will[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by Numerouno94(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

Words on marble.
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by Numerouno94(m): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
felong:
This is the mess Africans have put themselves into.

Hatred in your home, hatred outside your home. At least Asian and Arab players can relax and play in their countries cos they're developed.

But Africa, for where, you'd have to leave this continent before you can make a fortune in football. Leaving means subjecting yourself to racism and other nonsense.

The irony of the whole tin is that we complain of racism while tribalism has eaten deep into our system. Las Las, we all hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by Chibuzoripob: 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
angry Shebi we warned that stubborn boy to quit angry
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by Exceed15: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
They did to saka and nothing happened. Osimhen reaction is commendable. You don't rubbish Someone who brought you glory.
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by 43Ronin: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
in as much as I need osimen to leave the best revenge will be to complete his 2 seasons in red hot form then leave on a free transfer. that one go pain dem well

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
robosky02:
No club in the world mocks it's players

So guys what will you advice Osimhen to do

Start or quite

Nobody would've done such if Vic was Italian.
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by VinnyBaba: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Osihmen should NOT Listen to Advice from just any Pundit or Coach.😕

He should apply Discretion.😒

Continue to Bang Goals and wait for the Right Club to Come for him.

For me, Arsenal is the BEST club for him. Chelsea would have been Great but they can't offer UCL for now. 🤨🙂
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by Edu93: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
There's a serious case of low IQ in Nigeria looking at the replies in this thread
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by VIKTO83(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
Osimhen should come to Arsenal As soon as January.
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by maxito28: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
I concur
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by oba1000(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

meaning what? i don't understand your insinuation. What has S.Oliseh done to your lineage that aggravated such insolence and careless statement about one of the legends of round leather game on the soil of Africa.

Kindly retrieve your statement and tender unreserved apology and learn how to tame your pen please

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by Smyk13: 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
I will advise that Osih should control his emotion at this very moment in other for him make the right decision, so as to avoid the story that touches the heart.
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by judedwriter(m): 1:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
Even if he goes to Madrid, racism is all over Europe though in coded ways because of sanctions and fines.

He should stay put and shame his detractors by breaking his goal scoring record from last season.
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by Angelfrost(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
wunmi590:

Yes, I understand, but what if mbappe decided to give us another shocker like he did last time and sign another 1-2years deal?

Till then... Osimhen and Haaland will be options to consider.
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by ponishah: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:
Why?
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by sylve11: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Hussein035:

I will advise osinmeh to keep scoring hatricks if possible in every match henceforth and immediately there is any team he should just leave without notifying them

How are these possible? cool
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by sylve11: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2023
Osihimen should go the Cristiano Ronaldo's way. cool

2 Likes

Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by Watinhapen(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
I hear that Real Madrid is interested in him. Osimhen has played his part in Napoli history. He should move on to better clubs where he can show the entire world his talent. He should not let is light dim in Napoli. They’re only exploiting him for his talent.
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by sylve11: 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
43Ronin:
in as much as I need osimen to leave the best revenge will be to complete his 2 seasons in red hot form then leave on a free transfer. that one go pain dem well

You guys don't understand effect of what stuff like this can have on a player.

What form are you talking about?

Lukaku was hot before different forms of mockery stepped in. You know the rest of the his story. cool
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by Miracle2020: 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2023
I expect him to quit before they start treating him like the way they treated Mane in Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by ezechi242: 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
GuyFawkes7:

I fear he should flop at the Prem. Would have said he should come....its either Saudi Arabia or Europe. So thats where choice comes in...I pray he should make a petty good one. May his choice favour him

what are you saying he might flop in the premier league? osimen is far stronger than halland, faster and stronger in the air than halland, works harder than halland same finishing skill if not better, put osimen is a arsenal or bayern team and watch what he will become.....last 2 season almost all the goals he scored were his efforts individually, he will flourish in any league, so long as there is a great amount of help from his team mates.
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by soccerlite: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

A superlative comment
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by Miracle2020: 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
I will advise him to go Man U.
Napoli is not a team.
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by soccerlite: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
Where's the video?
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by PrincessofDSS(f): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
You can imagine how stupid the so called Italian abino sounds, if she’s dripping for osimenh she better say it than singling our man for mockery

Showgirl my ass
Re: Serie A: Oliseh Advises Osimhen To Quit Napoli Over Tiktok Video by spiSeyi: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:
If somebody can take advice from a madman why not Oshimeh take advice from Oliseh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KSI Beats Logan Paul To Become Youtube Boxing Champion / Giwa’s NFF Appoints Salisu Yusuf Eagles Coach – Africanfootball / The New NPFL Referees Kit For The 2016/2017 Season (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.