Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Bidvertiser Vs Adbrite - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bidvertiser Vs Adbrite (2337 Views)

How Do I Cash Out My Earnings From Bidvertiser? / Adbrite Vs. Bidvertiser Vs. Chitika / Bidvertiser Is A Good Alternative To Google Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bidvertiser Vs Adbrite by deco2come: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
Have anyone use any of these two ads program? Which of them is recommended for a publisher and an advertiser. I am thinking of the one to use to advertise our websites.

Currently I am having some issues with Adsense/Adwords.
Re: Bidvertiser Vs Adbrite by Sub5(m): 12:54am On Oct 21, 2011
Well go for adbrite, atleast they are better off bidvert, though they don't have many advertisers like google
Re: Bidvertiser Vs Adbrite by naijafinder: 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2012
bidvertiser:
it is basically a pay per click ad network, were you get paid for clicks generated through the ad published in your website. it has been around for a while and known for many.

ok what is good about this ad network?

* you get a good earning for each click you get.
* adding up a zone is very easy even for a beginner.
* minimum fields to be filled to see your ads up.
* if any changes is done with the preference or templates it is automatically updated in your site (after a specified period)

Read more: Adbrite vs Bidvertiser http://www.naijafinder.com/make-money-online/26872-adbrite-vs-bidvertiser.html
www.naijafinder.com

adbrite:
it is a pay per click ad network, were you get paid for the clicks generated and the impressions(cost per mile). most feel that it is the best alternative for adsense (as well i do).

what is good about this ad network?

* you can really earn a good revenue with the clicks and impressions.
* adding up zones and running the ads is little confusing for a starter, but works well after using it for a while.
* common and most used ad formats are available.

Read more: Adbrite vs Bidvertiser http://www.naijafinder.com/make-money-online/26872-adbrite-vs-bidvertiser.html
www.naijafinder.com

(1) (Reply)

Non-hosted/pin Verified Adsense Accounts For Sell With Other Talks On Adsense! / Affordable Web & Mobile Applications Developer / How Long Does It Normally Take Search Engines To Crawl A Site?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.