Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For (531 Views)

TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher / Top Occultists Translated The King James Bible - Pastor Reno Omokri / The Complete Truth About Tithes As Summarised By Pastor Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by The6thAustralia: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2023
In response to Pastor Reno. Let's establish a fact first, The Bible was translated from Greek and Aramaic. In other words, the Bible wasn't written in English.

So Let's start like this. "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father, Son, and of the Holy Ghost" Trinity. (Matthew 28:19)

The Christian doctrine of the Trinity (from the Latin trinus, meaning "threefoId"wink professes that there is one God, but three eternal persons of the same substance or essence: the Father, the Son, and the HoIy Spirit. It is a concept found in the bible.

The Father is the God of Israel (the creator God of Genesis), the Son is the historical Jesus of Nazareth, and the Holy Spirit is the presence or spirit of God that binds them together. The concept was finaIized at the First Council of Nicaea in 325 CE.

The Council had summoned all the Bishops of the Christian Church who produced a significant statement of Christian doctrine, known as the Nicene Creed that sought to clarify issues of Christology, in particular, whether Jesus was of the same substance as God the Father or merely of similar substance.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father, Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28:19

1 Like

Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by The6thAustralia: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2023
Rapture

1 Thessalonians 4:17

Thes. 4:17 Then they who are alive, shall be caught up together into the clouds with them who remain, to meet the Lord in the air; and so shall we be ever with the Lord Since rapture has taken place.
Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by The6thAustralia: 11:35am On Sep 29, 2023
Purgatory

Matthew 12:32
32Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come in the Purgatory.

And that's the last one.

So those are all the three Words I want to show pastor Reno
May the lord bless the reading of his word and may pastor Reno be able to afford $100,000.
Amen
Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by BloomingDale(f): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2023
The6thAustralia:

In response to Pastor Reno. Let's establish a fact first, The Bible was translated from Greek and Aramaic. In other words, the Bible wasn't written in English.

So Let's start like this. "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father, Son, and of the Holy Ghost" Trinity. (Matthew 28:19)

Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by Islamisformumu: 11:43am On Sep 29, 2023
Your father can't say what you have just said

[quote author=BloomingDale post=126089097][/quote]

1 Like

Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by BloomingDale(f): 11:45am On Sep 29, 2023
Islamisformumu:
Your father can't say what you have just said

Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by Islamisformumu: 11:45am On Sep 29, 2023
You have done well, although as a Christian I already knew this.
Reno is not a real Christian,let alone a real Pastor.
He's a criminal who is merely using Christianity as a way of feeding himself because he's too useless to earn an honest living.

The6thAustralia:

The Christian doctrine of the Trinity (from the Latin trinus, meaning "threefoId"wink professes that there is one God, but three eternal persons of the same substance or essence: the Father, the Son, and the HoIy Spirit. It is a concept found in the bible.

The Father is the God of Israel (the creator God of Genesis), the Son is the historical Jesus of Nazareth, and the Holy Spirit is the presence or spirit of God that binds them together. The concept was finaIized at the First Council of Nicaea in 325 CE.

The Council had summoned all the Bishops of the Christian Church who produced a significant statement of Christian doctrine, known as the Nicene Creed that sought to clarify issues of Christology, in particular, whether Jesus was of the same substance as God the Father or merely of similar substance.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father, Son, and of the Holy Ghost Matthew 28:19
Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by Svoboda(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2023
Any christian who doesnt believe in the trinity isnt a christian.

1 Like

Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by Islamisformumu: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2023
Keep living in self induced deception. When you stand before the Great Throne on the Judgment Day, there won't be any escape from His wrath.

[quote author=BloomingDale post=126089218][/quote]
Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by BloomingDale(f): 11:56am On Sep 29, 2023
Islamisformumu:
Keep living in self induced deception. When you stand before the Great Throne on the Judgment Day, there won't be any escape from His wrath.

Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by BloomingDale(f): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by Islamisformumu: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
Paganism will only land you in one 4 letter destination...

[quote author=BloomingDale post=126089401][/quote]
Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by TenQ: 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
The6thAustralia:

No you didn't find these words. Reno requested for some specific words or phrases .

It just like saying find Cocaine or Heroine or Cigarette in the Bible.
Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by The6thAustralia: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
TenQ:

No you didn't find these words. Reno requested for some specific words or phrases .

It just like saying find Cocaine or Heroine or Cigarette in the Bible.
Read the scripture in the post you quoted, you will find it written there...
You didn't read
Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by TenQ: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
The6thAustralia:

Read the scripture in the post you quoted, you will find it written there...
You didn't read
No sir!

Not even in the Greek!
Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by BloomingDale(f): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
Islamisformumu:
Paganism will only land you in one 4 letter destination...

Christianity (Worship of wood) and Islam (Worship of stone) are the two biggest pagan religions on earth.
Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by GreatAchiever1: 2:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
The6thAustralia:
Purgatory

Matthew 12:32
32Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come in the Purgatory.

And that's the last one.

So those are all the three Words I want to show pastor Reno
May the lord bless the reading of his word and may pastor Reno be able to afford $100,000.
Amen

Abeg where you see purgatory in that text. My guy nothing like purgatory dey abeg, the age to come can mean eternal life (Luke 18:30).
Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by The6thAustralia: 4:23am On Sep 30, 2023
GreatAchiever1:

Abeg where you see purgatory in that text. My guy nothing like purgatory dey abeg, the age to come can mean eternal life (Luke 18:30).

Naa me revise am myself... cheesy
The bible was not written in English.
Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by The6thAustralia: 4:46am On Oct 01, 2023
Happy Sunday o
Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by Iamanoited: 5:33am On Oct 01, 2023
"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father, Son, and of the Holy Ghost" Trinity. (Matthew 28:19)".
Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by Blacklion3: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
Re: I Have Found 3 Words Pastor Reno Asked For by Brenbentondiaz: 6:45am On Dec 17, 2023
Svoboda:
Any christian who doesnt believe in the trinity isnt a christian.

Says who? You? Lolz.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Loyalty To Jesus On Public Display? / Is Jehovah’s Witness A Church Or Religion / The Business For Poultry Cage And Wire Mesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.