Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) (37974 Views)

Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? / Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos / Libya Rebels Reject Gadhafi’s Offer For Negotiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by lwise(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
Live update from BBC

1535: Al-Jazeera is reporting that Col Gaddafi's body has been placed in a mosque in Misrata.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
Otunbakay:

It saddened my heart to learn of his death. He was really not the worst of rulers, atleast he affected the lives of his people positively more than any Nigerian ruler ever did to Nigeria.

revomind:

It was bound to happen. He put up a brave fight against the NATO evil machine.

I wonder what would become of this latest colony of the west. The future has been mortgaged. The imperialist machine is on the move.

Arabs have so much passion, it doesn't take much to set them on one route. Some Arabs will die for Christ, ignorantly.

Ozin:

Gadaffi u are Africa HERO anytime and anyday

velo10:

Bad enough to start a civil war on his country that has claimed 100,000 of lives? Dictator or no dictator as long as you can put your people first, then you deserve the acclaim. No Libyan was living in poverty isn't that an achievement? Why not take a look at your fake democracy in your country.

Fcking foools!

Proof our education system has collapsed?

You put your people first by gunning them down?

Cretin!

playmode:

I saw your real photo once.A baboon will win a beauty contest if it was competing against you only.This is not oshodi my friend.This is nairaland forum,agberos are not welcome moderator or not.

I see you like repeating yourself,run out of ideas junkie? You lack the traits of a gentlemen to debate issues in a civilized manner,that is why you behave like a slave on a plantation farm.

You are a moooron!

Foool saying Gaddafi is best African leader ever.

Cretin!

Sun of god:

sagamite - I dont know how you managed to avoid being aborted after your unknown father r.aped your who.re of a mother.

But your in this world now - displaying the traits of a B.astard child here on NL.

If you know whats good for you - f.uc.k off with your comments.

You Son of a who.re  and R.apist.

Your one hell of a c.un.t.

Dont ever address me again - you degenerate.

Ps: You dont have a monopoly on foul mouthing - because you get away with it here dont feel people cant respond in kind.

Now fc.u.k off and go and find your real father so you can bad mouth him - Cun.t

Why are you sharing your life history?

Foool!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by velo10: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2011
all4naija:

Who have been buying the oil right from time? Craw back into your hell hole pal!
Did they have a choice? You sound like someone who bows every morning before the American flag.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by 1luvkipsus: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
Pls commit suicide

I won't commit suicide but those of u celebrating this barbaric act should thread with caution because we are living in glass houses and should not be throwing stones.If we can celebrate the 'success' of rebels in Libya, then we should be celebrating Bokoharam, MEND,MASSOP, etc.We pray that any of this groups does not get the support of France or any of the world powers someday.This is outer nonsense and I condemn it in strong terms.Can those of u pooping champagne over the death of a leader who probably did more for his people than all other African leaders put together, tell us what his offenses were to deserve this treatment?Rubbish!!Rubbish!!Rubbish!!! Sarcozy must not come back as France president.He's an immoral,desperate and dubious leader.He's capable of causing WWIII if his excesses are not curtailed.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by duduspace(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
velo10:

Bad enough to start a civil war on his country that has claimed 100,000 of lives? Dictator or no dictator as long as you can put your people first, then you deserve the acclaim. No Libyan was living in poverty isn't that an achievement? Why not take a look at your fake democracy in your country.

Bad enough to be removed at all costs. And how many people has he killed again? I forgot, no records. Their lives don't mean scat cos of some so called supreme leader.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by playmode(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sun of god:

sagamite - I dont know how you managed to avoid being aborted after your unknown father r.aped your who.re of a mother.

But your in this world now - displaying the traits of a B.astard child here on NL.

If you know whats good for you - f.uc.k off with your comments.

You Son of a who.re  and R.apist.

Your one hell of a c.un.t.

Dont ever address me again - you degenerate.

Ps: You dont have a monopoly on foul mouthing - because you get away with it here dont feel people cant respond in kind.

Now fc.u.k off and go and find your real father so you can bad mouth him - Cun.t

Please do not abuse his parents,i know he is an  a-hole but my brother please leave his parents out of it.

He is just a raz boy who grew up with raz friends in a raz neigbourhood.That is why he is wild like an animal in the jungle.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by ochukoccna: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2011
For those celebrating the 'liberation' of Libya, take heed.
Will the NTC be able to unite the different tribal clans of Libya?
Only time will tell.
Any one who has been following the news out of Egypt can see the rise of radical Islam inching to take over the government.
Any one who followed the Libyan revolution will recall the former head of the military wing of the rebels was killed& his body burnt by Islamist fighters.
The same America which called Gaddafi a dictator lost her voice when the Bahrain government crushed protests of her citizens asking for equal rights with horrific brutality.
Haba! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Without NATO, Gaddafi would have crushed the rebellion easily like the massacres currently taking place in Syria .
Is it the love of the Libyan people or Libyan oil fueling the love of NATO? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Let not CNN fool you.
Ask the people of Iraq for the answer to the above question.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by justwise(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2011
velo10:

Bad enough to start a civil war on his country that has claimed 100,000 of lives? Dictator or no dictator[b] as long as you can put your people first, then you deserve the acclaim. No Libyan was living in poverty isn't that an achievement? Why not take a look at your fake democracy in your country.[/b]

You are obviously living in the past, who put his pple first? He killed them with impunity. There is no opposition, he is Libya and Libya is Gaddafi
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
velo10:

Did they have a choice? You sound like someone who bows every morning before the American flag.
Now what's your argument if Libya is in OPEC? You are very funny dude!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2011
playmode:

Please do not abuse his parents,i know he is an   but my brother please leave his parents out of it.

He is just a raz boy who grew up with raz friends in a raz neigbourhood.That is why he is wild like an animal in the jungle.

You grew up in a mental hospital with certified cretins, so you ended up with a useless brain.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by duduspace(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2011
ochukoccna:

For those celebrating the 'liberation' of Libya, take heed.
Will the NTC be able to unite the different tribal clans of Libya?
Only time will tell.
Any one who has been following the news out of Egypt can see the rise of radical Islam inching to take over the government.
Any one who followed the Libyan revolution will recall the former head of the military wing of the rebels was killed& his body burnt by Islamist fighters.
The same America which called Gaddafi a dictator lost her voice when the Bahrain government crushed protests of her citizens asking for equal rights with horrific brutality.
Haba! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Without NATO, Gaddafi would have crushed the rebellion easily like the massacres currently taking place in Syria .
Is it the love of the Libyan people or Libyan oil fueling the love of NATO? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Let not CNN fool you.
Ask the people of Iraq for the answer to the above question.

Abeg, lets leave the judgement of NATO for another day, at least nowadays they don't come in uninvited. Like the yorubas say, if there is no hole in the wall a lizard cannot enter.
This was a popular uprising, not some surreptitious coup.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by playmode(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Fcking foools!

Proof our education system has collapsed?

You put your people first by gunning them down?

Cretin!

You are a moooron!

Foool saying Gaddafi is best African leader ever.

Cretin!

Why are you sharing your life history?

Foool!

hehehehehe , did you just learn that word ,you seem to be repeating it a lot monkey!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
playmode:

hehehehehe , did you just learn that word ,you seem to be repeating it a lot monkey!

Fcking ediots.

If it was you Gaddafi ordered the arrest of his father, tortured him and killed him without trial, you would be saying he was a good leader.

Products of failed education system.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by lwise(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
1544: Reuters is reporting that one of its contacts has seen a video of Col Gaddafi's son Mutassim lying on a bed and covered in blood, but alive.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by blacksta(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
i am going to visit Libya for my next holiday  grin
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by gaddafe(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
Libyans will regret this action later no doubt about that.

NATO has helped in destroying the infrastructures of the country, lets see how NTC rebuild
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sunofgod(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2011
playmode:

Please do not abuse his parents,i know he is an  a-hole but my brother please leave his parents out of it.

Fc.uk Sagamites mother
Fcu.k sagamites father

The also should have been aborted prior to birth in order to have prevented the imbicile sagamite setting foot on this earth.

If they were unable to raise him properly then they should have killed him at an early age and done the world a favour.

(Ps - love the profile picture -  grin)
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
lwise:

1544: Reuters is reporting that one of its contacts has seen a video of Col Gaddafi's son Mutassim lying on a bed and covered in blood, but alive.

They should gut him slowly.

Sun of god:

Fc.uk Sagamites mother
Fcu.k sagamites father

The also should have been aborted prior to birth in order to have prevented the imbicile sagamite setting foot on this earth.

If they were unable to raise him properly then they should have killed him at an early age and done the world a favour.

(Ps - love the profile picture -  grin)

You are writing your memoirs. Are you planning to die with Gaddafi?
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by lwise(m): 3:50pm On Oct 20, 2011
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2011
gaddafe:

Libyans will regret this action later no doubt about that.

NATO has helped in destroying the infrastructures of the country, lets see how NTC rebuild

I smell IGNORANCE in you dude!!!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by playmode(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sagamite:

You grew up in a mental hospital with certified cretins, so you ended up with a useless brain.

Yawn ,you have lost steam already.I heard you have doing this alot and getting away it.Well you have not engaged me.So this is the much hyped nairaland bully sagamite,i must say that i am pretty much disappointed.I was expecting you to spit some real fire but after a few words you are just repeating yourself like a broken record.Rather than come accross as a tough guy ,to me you seem like a confused chicken who feels shouting loudest makes him the smartest man in the room.

LMAO!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by twinstaiye(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2011
So which one do we believe.

Rumours are circulating with once again European and American leaders misinforming the public, and the usual media culprits Al-Jazeera and Al-Arabia broadcasting the occupation NTC (National Terrorist Council) claim of the capture or death of Muammar Qaddafi.

Green Committees have confirmed that the leader is alive, and that the enemy is seeking to take advantage of his being currently out of communications. The aim is to please Hillary Clinton who barked at her Arab slaves that she wants Muammar Qaddafi "dead or alive."

The analysts who are close to the Libyan leader have told Mathaba that the aim of the rumours is several fold. On the one hand, they wish to demoralize the Libyan resistance which has held out for over 7 months against the strongest terrorists and invading armies in the world. On the other hand, they wish to thus lure the Leader out to make a call in order to attempt to get a fix on his location.

The Secretary-General of the International People's Conference Organization told Mathaba that there is also another aim in this strategy of Clinton and her minions, which is to attempt to perpetuate the myth that the NTC controls all of Libya and that the Jamahiriya is no more, because the NTC has made it clear they cannot declare a government unless they control the entire country.
Check this link for the rest story. http://www.mathaba.net/news/?x=629064
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by femmy2010(m): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2011
What an end.

Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by ochukoccna: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2011
duduspace:

Abeg, lets leave the judgement of NATO for another day, at least nowadays they don't come in uninvited. Like the yorubas say, if there is no hole in the wall a lizard cannot enter.
This was a popular uprising, not some surreptitious coup.

Even though you've sided with the west, try to see the whole picture and spit it as it is.
We all know NATO twisted the UN mandate to their advantage.
The West -Occidentals- have never had altruistic intentions towards other races especially Arabs and Africans.
I believe that you know yourself.
We remember how Iraqis celebrated their 'liberation' by the West some years back.
Thankfully, the western press are still relaying images of the 'smartness', of that decision unto our retinas up till today.

Do not complicate it further.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
playmode:

Yawn ,you have lost steam already.I heard you have doing this alot and getting away it.Well you have not engaged me.So this is the much hyped nairaland bully sagamite,i must say that i pretty much dissapointed.I was expecting you to spit some real fire but after a few words you are just repeating yourself like a broken record.Rather than come accross as a tough guy ,to me you seem like a confused chicken who feels shouting loudest makes him the smartest man in the room.

LMAO!

Put your arguments up and you will see the real Sagamite.

Come on!

Try it.

I dare you.

Open a thread and invite me to debate with you and let me intellectually gut you silly like a mooron. Then you will know why you have been hearing about Sagamite and why I am hyped.

I dare you, pucci!

Your intellect is below my feet!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Machine007: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
mad dog of the middle east is dead.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by velo10: 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2011
duduspace:

Bad enough to be removed at all costs. And how many people has he killed again? I forgot, no records. Their lives don't mean scat cos of some so called supreme leader.

Yes please count, how many people he has killed. You want to blame him for an uprising when rebels looted weapons to fight against he government and the government defended itself. Go on! You want to blame him for NATO extending the war, go on. You want to blame him for the Rebels massacaring black people like yourself in Libya, go on. Libya was one of the most peaceful nations in North Africa. You're about to see a War Zone. But unfortunately people like you supporting a western-backed conflict would sit in your peaceful country while a victim nation roasts
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2011
This is a man who mocked Tunisian president for fleeing. Now, he ended up running to be found in a hole and died from wounds!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2011
an inter-tribal war will now take over libya. just like iraq. for some1 to rule his people for so long with an iron fist, means they can only be ruled in that manner. what gaddafi did to his people in 42 yrs with an iron fist is happening in 9ja also but in a democratic way. he put libya on tha map. petrol was selling for only 22naira a liter. steady light. beautiful roads in the desert. roads that u cant even find in the best of nigerian cities. a steady economy. what more could they ask for. they will surely regret this. western nations using people to destroy themselves. the west will soon collapse. global power is shifting. it was obvious at the last un meeting on syria. welldone to russia and china for seeing who the west really are.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2011
There are reports Saif Al-Islam is feeling with some convoys and being chased by the rebel fighters.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by playmode(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Put your arguments up and you will see the real Sagamite.

Come on!

Try it.

I dare you.

Open a thread and invite me to debate with you and let me intellectually gut you silly like a mooron. Then you will know why you have been hearing about Sagamite and why I am hyped.
I dare you, pucci!

You intellect is below my feet!

Monkey ,why don't you do it here.You must feel so important asking someone to open a thread to challenge you.I am not queer so i don't know why you think i would have any interest in creating a thread for you.That is an extremely childish request and it shows that you still have the mind of a child.You know my username now,we will engage soon on real topics and we will see how much of an intellectual "butcher" you are.

On this topic though ,you have failed miserably to say anything intelligent or do you think bursting into a debate and cursing makes you an intellectual.

I doubt you know the meaning of the word.Imagine going on a live Tv debate and the first thing that comes out of your mouth is : You bloody cretin

eroko jati jati!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by BlueMagic2(m): 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
Even at death Muammar Qaddafi was still better than most Nigerian Presidents. He's only problem was he overstayed his welcome. He should have been like Jerry Rawlings of Ghana and relinquished power at d right time. But he was still so much better than wateva president Nigeria has and Libya is still so much better than Nigeria. Last time i checked Fuel was being sold @ approximately #20/litre in libya, how much is it in naija. Even Abacha is begin to look better than d crappy JEG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 / Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. / About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.