Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos (16660 Views)

Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? / Naijavote.com Moammar Gadhafi’s Female Companions / Libyans May End Up Regretting How Moammar Gadhafi's Life Was Taken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Seun(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
SIRTE, Libya - Ousted despot Moammar Gadhafi was killed Thursday in a final assault by new regime forces on his hometown Sirte, ending the last vestiges of his 42-year autocratic rule and sparking joy across Libya.

"We announce to the world that Gadhafi has died in the custody of the revolution," National Transitional Council (NTC) spokesman Abdel Hafez Ghoga said in the eastern city of Benghazi.

"It is an historic moment. It is the end of tyranny and dictatorship. Gadhafi has met his fate," he added.

He said the toppled dictator's death had been "confirmed by our commanders on the ground in Sirte, those who captured him after he had been wounded in the battle for Sirte."

http://www.canada.com/news/Gadhafi+captured+Libya+commander/5579563/story.html

The Gruesome Videos:
- Gadhafi Captured Alive: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a7d_1319127661
- Gadhafi Just Killed: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=09f_1319126140
- Posing With Gadhafi's Corpse: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=26b_1319136067
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by pendo89(f): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2011
shocked shocked. The first video shows him pleading for life. Heartless ntc fellows. Celebrate and pop champaigne but rebuilding libya back to where it was is going to be an uphill unending task. No celebrating for me. Dead vision, goals and dreams.

1 Like

Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2011
well they only just created 1000 More Gaddafis,, lets watch as the political infighting continues,
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2011
Seun:

http://www.canada.com/news/Gadhafi+captured+Libya+commander/5579563/story.html

The Gruesome Videos:
- Gadhafi Captured Alive:  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a7d_1319127661
- Gadhafi Just Killed:  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=09f_1319126140
- Posing With Gadhafi's Corpse:  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=26b_1319136067

Adieu,The fearless Warrior.History will never forget your Valour, Rip
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by manny4life(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
pendo89:

shocked even if. These ntc guys are heartless. I am not celebrating.

It's one thing not to celebrate, but how are they heartless?
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Izusco: 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2011
These so called world powers are influencing us badly in Africa.Now,violence is used to settle problems in Africa which can't be done in their own countries.I pity Africa  cry cry.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Madcow(m): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
Libya is finished!

1 Like

Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by pendo89(f): 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2011
manny4life:

It's one thing not to celebrate, but how are they heartless?

Didn't you see the guy pulling his hair behind, like its a cat?And they removed his clothes. Was it so hard to arrest him?
What was the celebration all about? killing him? fine hes gone with his dream and vision 4 africa,next?  the west is having a 5 course meal as they fire in the air
Killing Gaddafi is not an achievement. Rebuilding a country from ruins is.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by emmatok(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2011
pendo89:

Didn't you see the guy pulling his hair behind as if its a cat? And they removed his clothes. So what were they celebrating for?killing the leader?
Hes gone with his Africa's dream and vision. They have work to do for their kids.

LOL,

Didn't we celebrate Abacha's death, why won't they celebrate the fall of a tyrant.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Konjour(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
Have not seen the video but i know a lot of people would still doubt it,especially those Nigerians who are the "real" occupants of the

White house and know absolutely everything that's happening backstage at the Pentagon with microsecond accuracy. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by shesi(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2011
Fools. Do you people know more about Libya than the Libyans themselves. They had a sadistic despot for a leader and they removed him. What's your business. Do you know how many innocent people Qadafi killed? Do you know how many masacres he ordered.  so what if he gave a couple of millions to some poor african country?

"the evil that men do lives after them. the good is oft interred with their bones" So shall it be with Qadafi.

And what "african vision" are you people talking about? Speak for youselves if you need direction on what your vision should be from Qadafi. The majority of us don't. Do you know what his vision for africa was? Have you read his nonsensical so-called "constitution of africa" otherwise called "green book". His vision of africa was essentially one big islamic caliphate with libya and him and the helm. Rubbish. who is qadafi to direct africa's futures.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by pendo89(f): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2011
emmatok:

LOL,

Didn't we celebrate Abacha's death, why won't they celebrate the fall of a tyrant.

some will praise him some criticise him.
I wonder if he was put on a weighing scale to which side would he lean more? good or bad leader?
Everybody has got their reasons for hating or praising so let it be.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2011
Very dastardly; somewhat reminiscent of Master Sergeant Samuel Doe's ordeal at the hands of Johnson's rebels in 1990. It is certainly not right. He could have simply been captured and made to face the humiliation of a proper trial rather than being killed so cheaply. This was 100% NATO's doing, and it raises serious questions.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2011
Well, Libyans have liberated themselves. Nigerians still dey siddon look.

Smh! sad
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by 9ja4eva: 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2011
Madcow:

Libya is finished!

Seconded.They are done.

They will live to regret this action.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by mrofficial(m): 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2011
^^ Carry una naija brain go. Lybia is not Nigeria. If Lybia is finished, what can be said about Nigeria?
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2011
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 10:26pm On Oct 20, 2011
Do you people know more about Libya than the Libyans themselves

Lol, so i guess u believe that all the black people in libya are mercenaries right? Even this week when the gunfight broke out in Tripoli, the rebels ran around pulling blacks out of cars and their homes saying they were mercenaries.

Why the hell would mercenaries stick around after the govt fell, and be driving around in cars or sitting in their homes during a gunbattle that they are paid to fight in?

Really? Are u believing EVERYTHING the NTC says?

Most of the armed people fighting Ghaddafi say they dont take orders from NTC.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by texazzpete(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2011
BlackLibya:

Lol, so i guess u believe that all the black people in libya are mercenaries right? Even this week when the gunfight broke out in Tripoli, the rebels ran around pulling blacks out of cars and their homes saying they were mercenaries.

Why the hell would mercenaries stick around after the govt fell, and be driving around in cars or sitting in their homes during a gunbattle that they are paid to fight in?

Ordinary Libyans are celebrating wildly and you're here complaining.
Nigerians should recoil in shame anyway, the Libyans have done what Nigerians would never dream of doing; stepping outside their comfort zone to challenge despotic rulers.

Before NATO and the NTC, remember huge crowds of libyans starting off the revolution?

pendo89:

Didn't you see the guy pulling his hair behind, like its a cat?And they removed his clothes. Was it so hard to arrest him?
What was the celebration all about? killing him? fine hes gone with his dream and vision 4 africa,next?  the west is having a 5 course meal as they fire in the air

Are you on crack?! Do you know what it is to have a despotic ruler in charge with absolute power for 42 years?! And you think this is not something worth celebrating for ordinary libyans?

Sorry, Libya is not 'in ruins'. In a few years, they'll be back to normal without a despotic, half mad ruler terrorizing them.

What dream and vision for Africa? Oppression, suppression of people by sit-tight leaders? Nonsense!
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by DaRapture: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2011
They looked and acted like a pack of wild Hyenas.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2011
My tribute goes to the Misrata fighters,

All hail Misrata!!

Libya City Torn By Tribal Feud- WSJ :
Ibrahim al-Halbous, a rebel commander leading the fight near Tawergha, says all remaining residents should leave once if his fighters capture the town. “They should pack up,” Mr. Halbous said. “Tawergha no longer exists, only Misrata.”

, hatred of Tawergha has racist overtones that were mostly latent before the current conflict. On the road between Misrata and Tawergha, rebel slogans like “the brigade for purging slaves, black skin” have supplanted pro-Gadhafi scrawl.

And thank you Mr.Sarkozy for your wonderful treatment of Africans!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6g03HItPQc&t=2m8s
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by shesi(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2011

i guess YOU believe everything you hear from pro-gadafi channels. If they thought all blacks were mercenaries why would they be fighting alongside blacks. watch the footages on tv of the celebrations. several of the rebel fighters are blacks. does that seem like a group going around every black person they can find?
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Madcow(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2011
mr.official:

^^ Carry una naija brain go. Lybia is not Nigeria. If Lybia is finished, what can be said about Nigeria?

^^^ go and read history books and open your mind. It is not rocket science, Libya would never recover from this, Reference Afghanistan, Iran, Egypt, You do not need a mirror to see the bracelets worn on the hand.

This is beginning of chronic suffering, Time would tell,

1 Like

Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by mrofficial(m): 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
Madcow:

^^^ go and read history books and open your mind. It is not rocket science, Libya would never recover from this, Reference Afghanistan, Iran, Egypt, You do not need a mirror to see the bracelets worn on the hand.

This is beginning of chronic suffering, Time would tell,

Oga, sanity to return soon. Quote me.
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Flawless(f): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2011
People should just STFU about how Nigeria needs to be liberated Nigeria had LIBERATION back in the 1990's during Babaginda's regime (guess some people are too young or have short memory).  His plan was to rule Nigeria forever but several activists wouldnt allow that and there was bloody protest in the 1990's.  Hence, he had to leave gracefully (wise of him else he would have ended up like Gaddafi).  I sincerely believe Nigerians don't take  Shxxt and can never experience what the Libyans experienced during Gaddafi's regime. Yeah yeah Gaddafi was a good ruler, good vision bla bla bla, but he should have left whilst the ovation was at  the loudest. Nope the greed in him wouldnt and he ended up being killed by the people he called rats and cockroaches.  
His life can be summarized with this quotes "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely!
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2011
i guess YOU believe everything you hear from pro-gadafi channels

No.

What is this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avnHiPFwsyk&skipcontrinter=1

What is this? BBC?(separate from excerpt below)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riNAWcMAaKs

One Turkish construction worker told the BBC: "We had 70-80 people from Chad working for our company. They were cut dead with pruning shears and axes, attackers saying: 'You are providing troops for Gaddafi.' The Sudanese were also massacred. We saw it for ourselves."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12585395
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by Revolva(m): 10:58pm On Oct 20, 2011

Gaddafi is dead.
Congratulations to the Libyans.
My tribute goes to the Misrata fighters, NATO, Nicholas Sarkozy and David Cameron.

SHAME ON YOU NIGERIANS WHO LOVE GADDAFI. I wonder why you guys are so daft. I mean, its beyond comprehension.

You are a Vagabond praising the western powers Over your true African leaders, shame on you if you really know how this issue is deep you wont be posting all this here, Punk azz
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlackLibya: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2011
Nope the greed in him wouldnt and he ended up being killed by the people he called rats and cockroaches.  

The greed in him wouldnt allow it?

Really though?

His greed?

Al Qaeda and the Libyan Rebellion:

A new report from two French think tanks concludes that jihadists have played a predominant role in the eastern-Libyan rebellion against the rule of Moammar Qaddafi, and that “true democrats” represent only a minority in the rebellion. The report, furthermore, calls into question the justifications given for Western military intervention in Libya, arguing that they are largely based on media exaggerations and “outright disinformation.”

The sponsors of the report are the Paris-based International Center for Research and Study on Terrorism and Aide to Victims of Terrorism (CIRET-AVT) and the French Center for Research on Intelligence (CF2R). The organizations sent a six-member expert mission to Libya to evaluate the situation and consult with representatives on both sides of the conflict. From March 31 to April 6, the mission visited the Libyan capital of Tripoli and the region of Tripolitania; from April 19 to April 25, it visited the rebel capital of Benghazi and the surrounding Cyrenaica region in eastern Libya.

Benghazi is well-known as a hot-bed of religious extremism. The Cyrenaica region has a long Islamist tradition going back to the Senussi brotherhood. Religious fundamentalism is much more evident here than in the western part of the country. Women are completely veiled from head to foot. They cannot drive and their social life is reduced to a minimum. Bearded men predominate. They often have the black mark of piety on their foreheads [the “zebibah,” which is formed by repeated prostration during Muslim prayers].

It is a little-known fact that Benghazi has become over the last 15 years the epicenter of African migration to Europe. This traffic in human beings has been transformed into a veritable industry, generating billions of dollars. Parallel mafia structures have developed in the city, where the traffic is firmly implanted and employs thousands of people, while corrupting police and civil servants. It was only a year ago that the Libyan government, with the help of Italy, managed to bring this cancer under control.

Following the disappearance of its main source of revenue and the arrest of a number of its bosses, the local mafia took the lead in financing and supporting the Libyan rebellion. Numerous gangs and members of the city’s criminal underworld are known to have conducted punitive expeditions against African migrant workers in Benghazi and the surrounding area. Since the start of the rebellion, several hundred migrant workers — Sudanese, Somalis, Ethiopians, and Eritreans — have been robbed and murdered by rebel militias. This fact is carefully hidden by the international media.

[b]As soon as the protests started, Islamists and criminals immediately took advantage of the situation in order to attack high-security prisons outside Benghazi where their comrades were being held. [/b]Following the liberation of their leaders, the rebellion attacked police stations and public buildings. The residents of the city woke up to see the corpses of policemen hanging from bridges.

Numerous atrocities were likewise committed against African workers, who have all been treated as “mercenaries.” African workers were expelled, murdered, imprisoned, and tortured.

During the three weeks [that the town was controlled by the rebels], all public buildings were pillaged and set on fire. . . . Everywhere, there was destruction and pillaging (of arms, money, archives). There was no trace of combat, which confirms the testimony of the police [who claim to have received orders not to intervene]. . . .
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by texazzpete(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2011
Revolva:

You are a Vagabond praising the western powers Over your true African leaders, shame on you if you really know how this issue is deep you wont be posting all this here, Punk azz

42 years in power. Is that the kind of 'true African leader' you want?

You are posting angrily because you fear 'recolonization'. Hundreds of thousands of Libyans are celebrating because they have just been freed from shackles. Abeg speak of things you know about jo!
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by deelobe: 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2011
now american will come in to milk their oil. the same thing they did in Sierra Leone, Liberia they will do in Libya What the people do not realise is that it would be difficult for them to stabilise
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by BlueMagic2(m): 11:12pm On Oct 20, 2011
After watching these videos. I started wondering why do u even wanna 4k with these arab guys. Those guys are gangstars. Gadhaffi shld have handed over power a long time ago and his people wld have totally loved him till today. Absolute power really corrupts. Makes me reminisce the concensus president & the 3rd term agenda. I guess when ur cup is full, IT IS REALLY FULL & RUNNING OVER. Bt he was still a whole lot better than most Nigerian presidents,
Re: Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos by phenomenon(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
Well, I have mixed feelings about all of this. Gadhafi ruled Libya from the tender age of 27 for over 40 years! He had all the time in the world to walk away without all the blood shed. He didnt have to cling so tight to power. This should be a lesson to African leaders (but we know it wont be)

The other problem is the lords of war who fund wars and conflicts , providing weapons to civilians who are hungry and angry. I wonder how they would make Libyans drop all the weapons. There might be no peace in that region for years to come, but then, who knows?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slovakia Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles / Israeli Police Arrest NBC Journalist, Mirvat al-Azzeh, For Inciting Terror / U.S. National Security Adviser, General Flynn, Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.