Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE (1892 Views)

6 Bedrooms Contemporary Terrace Duplex For Sale / 12mtrs Depth Pile: Construction Of Contemporary Duplex At Lekki / Construction Of Contemporary Eatery (fast food)And 6 Flats By Rotech77 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2023
Smooth floor...

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
We completed substructure work for this project

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2023

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2023
Curing period...
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
Up next. Superstructure work
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 8:28am On Nov 23, 2023
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 8:41am On Dec 18, 2023
Compliment of the season.

We set to commerce superstructure
... Columns work
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 9:12am On Jan 02
Establishment of kicker...

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 9:13am On Jan 02

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 4:37pm On Jan 03
Kicker

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04
Columns work....

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 6:29pm On Jan 05
Project...

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08
Solid columns...
Size:230x300

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by muhds1: 7:52am On Jan 24
Great work sir! My question is that what is the advantage of building the carcass first before blockwork? Instead of doing the blockwork and cast the pillars together? Thank you very much!
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24
muhds1:
Great work sir! My question is that what is the advantage of building the carcass first before blockwork? Instead of doing the blockwork and cast the pillars together? Thank you very much!

There's no much different perse... the type of structures determine method to use

We do appreciate your interest in our work
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10
Up next.: 1st suspended slab
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05
First suspended slab work in progress..

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05
Columns work..

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05
First suspended work in progress

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 12:28pm On Apr 06
Reinforcement work on progress.. update shortly
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06
Meanwhile, we choose to update the 2 comteporary concept together in a thread

We do appreciate your interest in our work

MOORE -DESIGNBUILD LTD
....... we do structures right?

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06
Due to nature of the land... This got to be pilling

MOORE -DESIGNBUILD LTD
.......we do structures right!

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 3:48pm On Apr 06
Pile layout for a typical block

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by Rawgold300: 4:52pm On Apr 06
segcymoor:
Pile layout for a typical block

Clueless bastard… pay me my money and fix the leaking roof

You are not even qualify to be called a carpenter talkless of an engineer

Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by bolu1986(m): 7:28am On Apr 07
Rawgold300:

Clueless bastard… pay me my money and fix the leaking roof

You are not even qualify to be called a carpenter talkless of an engineer

Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Flat roof can be difficult if you don’t get the right installer! You guys suppose to work this out amicably

Someone that work your project from
Foundation to this level has really tried and I don’t think he has the intention of scamming you

Get a good roofer to sort it out
Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by Rawgold300: 8:08am On Apr 07
bolu1986:

Flat roof can be difficult if you don’t get the right installer! You guys suppose to work this out amicably

Someone that work your project from
Foundation to this level has really tried and I don’t think he has the intention of scamming you

Get a good roofer to sort it out

You raised good point there about him doing all the job to the extent it is now , but what you failed to realised is the systemic way he went about defrauding people. This guy went about not doing some work in the building . When i started the plastering is when i realised the enormity of work that needed to be done. I’ve hired different professional from here and all of them were saying the same thing about the works he neglected. Look at the 3D drawing very closely and see some of the work he somehow left untouched after collecting money for them. Look at the terraces, look at the windows and the front entance. I also specifically asked him to used 9 inches blocks for all the external walls but he somehow used 6 for the first floor. So, is not just about the roof alone is about everything he did.

1 Like

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 9:51am On Apr 07
Project board..

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 9:52am On Apr 07
Subject site...

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 8:18am On Apr 09
1.7m projection to be treated right

MOORE -DESIGNBUILD LTD
...... we do structures right!!

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 11:48am On Apr 09
Projection...

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10
Reinforcement work...

Re: Construction Of Contemporary Terrace & Detached houseAt Lekki By MOORE by segcymoor(m): 3:15pm On Apr 12
Projection...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need An Apartment In Victoria Island/lekki Call Now07042967856 / Two Numbers Of 3 Bedroom All Insult And Two Numbers Of 2bedroom At Obawole Ogba / Lists Of Properties For Sale At Various Parts In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.