Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,485 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) (25102 Views)

Eze Ugonna Iriele & His Wife Welcome Twins After 15 Years Of Waiting (Pics) / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / Army Colonel And Wife Welcome Twins After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) by maasoap(m): 6:27pm On Oct 01, 2023
Biglittlelois:

The way to what? Is IVF or natural birth a secret?
You would be surprised that many Nigerians worship religious leaders and thus misled. And the illiteracy level is high, many don't know about it, though it is not secret.
Natural birth my yansh
Re: Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) by maasoap(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Biglittlelois:

So you believe all IVF works? Or you just love being ignorant?
Just quit the lie, okay?
Re: Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) by maasoap(m): 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Did you read a part where they cited conception through IVF? I've seen couples who had waited for years. They tried the iVf but failed several times so they decided that they'd adopt. They were both fervent servants of God. They've forgotten anything childbearing after several times of failed IVF attempts and continued living their lives.

One day, the woman took ill on returning from a vacation and went to the hospital. She was confirmed pregnant for weeks. I've shared the news here before. I know them very well. Apart from being my neighbours, they also seek medical advice from me. The day the birthday of the twins were celebrated in my street, it was like carnival. People came from far and near. The man is also a successful businessman so, it was a big event. The twins were a replica of their dad. DNA isn't needed, looking at them. I have elder brothers who are twins. I'm next to them. My mum waited for many years before she conceived. No IVF in the 70s. They're in their 50s now. My mum had twins twice. She's a fervent member of CAC

IVF works , oh yes! But that doesn't mean those who had children at their later years went through IVF. Amazingly, iVF doesn't work for everyone. God still does wonders in His own time.

That's the point. You didn't get the gist. grin grin grin
Re: Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) by placeofallure(f): 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2023
EKONGKING:
Why do Nigerian couple conceive Twins or triplets after years of trying to give birth ? .

Only religious brainwashed idiots believe its due to miracle of God , while normal headed people knows its due to the MIRACLE OF IVF .

Many people tried IVF and it didn't work out. You can't rule out the hand of God. Moreso, to carry a pregnancy to term, then delivery is not beans. You should tell the people how science helps you carry pregnancy for 9 months. We're waiting.

1 Like

Re: Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2023
maasoap:

Just quit the lie, okay?

And you are educated. You see yourself as being enlightened right? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) by BALLOSKI: 3:03am On Oct 02, 2023
How many years? This is a young couple.
Re: Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) by EKONGKING: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Maybe you're one of those fools as the bible has put it, who never believed in the power of God. As a medic, I do advise people to go for IVF but that doesn't mean God doesn't still do wonders. My elder brothers are twins. My mum waited for years before she birthed them. They're in their 50s now. In early 70s, IVF never existed. My mum had another twins but none of them stayed. She birthed them by miracles, when CAC was still CAC. Sadly, this generation doesn't believe in God's divine power anymore. No wonder the world is now going awry. What a shame! God have mercy.

I also shared a story earlier , go read it.

You are stupid idiot like ur bible which says earth is 10,000 years .

The world is not going awry, stupid religious people of all religions are going mental becoming psychos in the process .
Re: Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) by EKONGKING: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2023
CelestineNelson:

Are you miserable? You can come to Jesus he will cure you

A miserable idiot coming to cure me . First cure ur sheep brained family and your relatives from stupidity .
Re: Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) by CelestineNelson: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2023
EKONGKING:

A miserable idiot coming to cure me . First cure ur sheep brained family and your relatives from stupidity .

I am joking nor trying to insult you, I am being sincere. This your condition, I recommend Jesus

1 Like

Re: Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) by EKONGKING: 11:25pm On Oct 02, 2023
CelestineNelson:

I am joking nor trying to insult you, I am being sincere. This your condition, I recommend Jesus

I trust other Gods except your jesus .
Re: Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) by CelestineNelson: 11:50pm On Oct 02, 2023
EKONGKING:

I trust other Gods except your jesus .

Try him first... he is the Only true God
I CHALLENGE YOU ... Kneel down and say these prayers in a sincere heart. You will see the truth God that make the Heavens and Earth ...Is a challenge. Today is opportunity for you to know the truth

"Dear Lord Jesus,

I come to you today as a believer, ready to surrender my life to you. I confess that I am a sinner in need of your forgiveness. I believe that you died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. I repent of my sins and ask for your forgiveness.

I invite you to come into my heart and be the Lord of my life. I trust in you as my Savior and commit to following you. Fill me with your Holy Spirit and guide me in your ways.

Thank you, Lord, for your love and grace. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen."

1 Like

Re: Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) by EKONGKING: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2023
CelestineNelson:

Try him first... he is the Only true God
I CHALLENGE YOU ... Kneel down and say these prayers in a sincere heart. You will see the truth God that make the Heavens and Earth ...Is a challenge. Today is opportunity for you to know the truth

"Dear Lord Jesus,

I come to you today as a believer, ready to surrender my life to you. I confess that I am a sinner in need of your forgiveness. I believe that you died on the cross for my sins and rose from the dead on the third day. I repent of my sins and ask for your forgiveness.

I invite you to come into my heart and be the Lord of my life. I trust in you as my Savior and commit to following you. Fill me with your Holy Spirit and guide me in your ways.

Thank you, Lord, for your love and grace. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen."

Pray for yourselves and chibok, shaibu, Deobrah , and other girls .
Jesus is not coming .

He has not saved any ladies .
Re: Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) by CelestineNelson: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2023
EKONGKING:

Pray for yourselves and chibok, shaibu, Deobrah , and other girls .
Jesus is not coming .

He has not saved any ladies .

Whenever you are ready to know the true God prayer that prayers ...You will see the power of God in your life, you will be free, you will be happy, filled with unexplainable joy and your Eyes, ears and mouth will be open. You will know the truth that you have being in darkness before.That emptiness you fill in your life, heart will be filled ...I AM NOT JOKING JUST CONFESS JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND PERSONAL SAVIOUR BY PRAYING THAT SIMPLE PRAYER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / For Her 16th Birthday, Girl Gets A Range Rover From Her Mum / Nigerian Couple Welcome Triplets After 13 Years Of Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.