Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State (24012 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by JoeEeL(m): 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
CilicMarin:
Reduce the whole South East to smithereens with cluster bombs...and fish out the terrorists.

Do you know how much it takes to drop just one missile?

But ure ready to offload how many?? To prove what? When ur kids are starving and scattered across IDPs in tens of thousands?

Or shame no dey catch una ni? So its ur plan to keep ur people destitute for all eternity abi?

Answer me, fulani-government-bot.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by muykem: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Don't risk your life in AfghaniEastern. Relocate back to your state. A stitch in time saves nine

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by raskymonojendor: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
yoruboid:
It’s obvious that more than 90% of people in the SE support and enable IPOB’s atrocities which include killing members of the armed forces (we can see from many comments online)

This is very much unlike the bandits and BH in the north with less than 20% support among northerners

Now I bet thousands of Igbos outside the SE will joy want to return home for Xmas, neither will any reasonable person want to invest in a region riddled with criminals and their sympathizers

They should however keep their violence to their region and keep self destructing

It’s only a matter of time, and I hope they will be able to contain what will befall them
That's our prayers Chairman cool
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Islamisformumu: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
This one actually thinks he is anonymous on Nairaland 🤣

CilicMarin:
Reduce the whole South East to smithereens with cluster bombs...and fish out the terrorists.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by yoruboid: 4:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
JoeEeL:

Just 90%?? If so, I'm disappointed.

It should be more.

In Nigeria, a conservative estimated 3 million of them were killed within just 3 years. After only the Jews Holocaust has such manslaughter been recorded in recent history.

That's more than enough to justify 90% support.

Then you guys should get TF away from other regions in Nigeria and to go destroy yourselves in your Biafra. The most intolerant tribe that even people in Ebonyi can’t become Directors in Anambra and they want to be Commissioners in Lagos. I blame PBAT for even appointing one.

After the war, only Yorubas returned Igbos properties to them in Lagos and asked that they return. Even their Ikwerre cousins seized their porperties and asked that they do not come back. Biafra soldiers raped women in the SS and buried men alive. Such a hopeless bunch

You started the war by killing leaders in other regions and sparing yours. It’s always the mentality. You start what you can’t finish and give out what you cannot take. Before the elections, they threatened and bullied Yorubas and now that Yorubas are responding, they start crying tribalism. You have problems everywhere you go with everyone within and outside the country. Everyone hates you, everyone is afraid of you. Only you. Self conceited lots

5 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by chiagozien(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
kettykin:

Rubbish, why not go and abduct the person that commanded the python dance . This blind reasoning is defeatist.

This is why I believe this biafran movement has been hijacked and can never deliver Biafra.

Hijacking someone because he was a general simply meant this journey you are taking is riddled with so many brain dead assumptions.

Release this man for heaven's sake. Save your time and effort and energy for your enemies
They may not have anything to do with Biafra,my neighbor was kidnapped on Tuesday and release the next day after withdrawing all the money in his account..
They also took his car.

Hunger dey and some boys don't want to suffer.

Some of those boys that claims to be Yahoo boys are kidnappers.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Judolisco(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2023
abobote:
I thought retired major generals usually have ADC and co.

I hope he returns safely
na why d story no clear bdat... Retired generals still move with soldiers everywhere they go... And no be one or two they move with like 4 or 5 soldiers
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Nchenches: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2023
Kwontinue. Your religious extremists in search of total control of oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta region are doing their crimes in the SE whch serves as buffer zone for the oil producing areas, while you mention IPOB.
Lagos shall soon become a territory for the Igbo so long as this madness continues
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by JoeEeL(m): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
yoruboid:

Then you guys should get TF away from other regions in Nigeria and to go destroy yourselves in your Biafra. The most intolerant tribe that even people in Ebonyi can’t become Directors in Anambra and they want to be Commissioners in Lagos. I blame PBAT for even appointing one.

After the war, only Yorubas returned Igbos properties to them in Lagos and asked that they return. Even their Ikwerre cousins seized their porperties and asked that they do not come back. Biafra soldiers raped women in the SS and buried men alive. Such a hopeless bunch

You started the war by killing leaders in other regions and sparing yours. It’s always the mentality. You start what you can’t finish and give out what you cannot take. Before the elections, they threatened and bullied Yorubas and now that Yorubas are responding, they start crying tribalism. You have problems everywhere you go with everyone within and outside the country. Everyone hates you, everyone is afraid of you. Only you. Self conceited lots

I also do not like some of their behaviours but I would not be insensitive to nullify their agitation for a separate nation.

Please spare me the worn-out talk about them having to return to their region. In 1966, after the pogrom in the north, a lot of them returned to the Eastern region. Even those in Yoruba land did, which is what brought about the "abandoned properties" ure mentioning. So after most fled back to their region, why did Gowon still invade them when they tried to separate?

The 3R's after biafran war, which one has been fulfilled? Can u tell me? If u can't then u have no right to tell them where not to live in ur silly country.

U people are just too sickly evil. And ure a funny man for thinking I'm Igbo.

I support their cause for self-determination. Let me end it there.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by richeeyo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
Northernblood8:
He was a Major General when we witnessed Python Dance that killed many Innocent Igbo Youths.

Go release the pig nah. He should call the Terrorist in Chief he provided logistics for during the python dance to go and save him. Anumanu
When they start killing this pigs
They would be shouting online
But listern to what this one is saying ooo
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Trustmea: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Corrinthians:
Can someone from that region of the country (too irritated to mention the name) share with us ONE POSITIVE PRODUCT of the birth of Kanu or IPOB?

Just one.

Regurgitated insults from phools will be ignored.
So this nonentity that borrow data to visit nairaland dey talk too mtcheew.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by NaMe4: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
The Nigerian government is not ready to sanitise the South East.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by truthhurtsnaira: 4:50pm On Sep 29, 2023
QuotaSystem:
These home-bred, homegrown rag-tag IPOB terrorists are setting the stage for a full military onslaught on eastern targets, with deadly land & air components like the ones deployed against bandits in the NW under “Operation Hadarin Daji”.

Kidnapping a decorated General…only to start playing victim later like pathetic cowards.

At the end of the day Oyibo will make lots of money selling Niggers outdated weapons…

After 60 years did you hear and see the Nigerians Airforce produce their first indigenous helicopter. It looked like a toy.

No wonder Niger Hausa leaders are telling Tinubu to go to he.ll.

You folks talk all the big talk, yet you are still just a British company.

FOOLISH folks
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by onyibest2k(m): 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
thank god he is not a drug lord like tinubu
raskymonojendor:
Their region, their problem. More money to buy Mkpuru miri for Peter Obi's boys.

100%..

- First it was several soldiers killed.
- Then the Ibo lady solider and her southern kaduna fiance beheaded
- Then female Lieutenant PP johnson that was stripped naked and not found till date.
- Now it's the retired General's turn
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
Northernblood8:
He was a Major General when we witnessed Python Dance that killed many Innocent Igbo Youths.

Go release the pig nah. He should call the Terrorist in Chief he provided logistics for during the python dance to go and save him. Anumanu

The funny thing for me is that many of you beating these drums of war in the SouthEast are not even resident or based there.

A lot of you are legit doing businesses and earning wages, living good lives in other parts of Nigeria and beyond Nigeria... Which is equally sad.

Imagine the sheer number of Igbos that relocated massively from Anambra and Imo to Delta and Edo states, thereby driving up the cost of living in those places.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by truthhurtsnaira: 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

The funny thing for me is that many of you beating these drums of war in the SouthEast are not even resident or based there.

A lot of you are legit doing businesses and earning wages, living good lives in other parts of Nigeria and beyond Nigeria.

King Charles and his economic advisers no dey in Nigeria but dem dey decide your budgets.. dem dey decide who go be your leader…

Dont you know Asiwaju cabinet has to be approved by his handlers before they can begin work… It took him how many months to get them in…

You MR Man are just a company property of HIS MAJESTY
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Smithcole70(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
SonofLothbrok:
Kudos to the boys.

Osalobua. Pls, don't cry foul when the crocodile dance begins.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by ufotunang: 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2023
If a major general can be kidnapped then nigeria is finish
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by crossbreedwears(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2023
He did not fight during the civil war. In fact, he was chuks during that time. All officers and soldiers who fought in the civil war are above 70 years of age if they are still alive
kettykin:
The man's children, wife , relatives , friends , villagers will now become enemies of biafra.

Arresting a senior citizen who might have fought the Civil war against nigeria military.

This man might have fought the Civil war and risked his life so that this generation might live and not perish during the Civil war.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by warlordd(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
Northernblood8:

Then expect a more deadly python dance this time. Ipob, the so called freedom fighters are nothing but criminals. Ndi nzuzu.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by LordKushmann(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
kettykin:
The man's children, wife , relatives , friends , villagers will now become enemies of biafra.

Arresting a senior citizen who might have fought the Civil war against nigeria military.

This man might have fought the Civil war and risked his life so that this generation might live and not perish during the Civil war.

The war was fought more than 50yrs ago. How old do you think he is? Did he fight as a toddler? He may have survived it per chance.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Lastmankc(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=126093470][/quote]And this zombie

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Keme4Real(f): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2023
The vultures are coming home to roost
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Miracle2020: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
Northernblood8:

if you are in that community where he was kidnapped just pray that he did not die. I hope you know what happened last Tuesday.
Those gunmen are not igbos, they are terrorists and if you are part of them then you should know that your days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Angelfrost(m): 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

King Charles and his economic advisers no dey in Nigeria but dem dey decide your budgets.. dem dey decide who go be your leader…

Dont you know Asiwaju cabinet has to be approved by his handlers before they can begin work… It took him how many months to get them in…

You MR Man are just a company property of HIS MAJESTY

Agreed sir...!

So what??! I should go and burn down my village and destroy the little people are using to survive??!

Wehdone.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by DivineNura: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
Time for Asiwaju to speak to them with the language they understand
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by hotseat: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
So the Summit of the SE is meant to ginger IPOB criminality?

By the time you guys are done annihilating one another, you will realise how stupid this Biafra misadventure is.

Aduma do bodi!

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
This is serious
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Roboto11: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
BiafraInc:

One positive product is the imbibing in our people's mindset, the need to do away with lazy parasites from the north and sadwest that have been milking us and can't live without us. That these irrelevant, lazy parasites must leave our land so we can declare our Biafra nation and live lives like human beings.

You have to be a human being first to do that.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by cutedharmee: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Northernblood8:

You should be tracked and arrested.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots) / Recent Supreme Court Judgements - International Embarrassment / El-rufai’s Campaign Coordinator Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.