Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State (24010 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Traders And Buyers Chased Out Of Onitsha Main Market By IPOB Gunmen / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by mbos: 5:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Northernblood8:

Focus more on Tinubu the man that made your life Miserable. I am sure you can't maintain 3 square meals a day anymore
even 2
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Northernblood8:
He was a Major General when we witnessed Python Dance that killed many Innocent Igbo Youths.

Go release the pig nah. He should call the Terrorist in Chief he provided logistics for during the python dance to go and save him. Anumanu

Obi and James Nwafor killed more Ibos since after the civil war.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Mikkeal: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
Northernblood8:

Focus more on Tinubu the man that made your life Miserable. I am sure you can't maintain 3 square meals a day anymore
Lol long time ago before these times I served in the east Abia state to be precise I saw poverty like I never saw before ,I guess you live in the west where you have the peace of mind to Hussle for your three square meals ,it is common to your ilk to abuse ,that is what you are good at , ignoring the iroko in your eyes while masturbating on the speck in others' eyes

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Mikkeal: 5:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
Northernblood8:

Onukwube. Who invited you yaribaa man. You hungry man, you don mourn drug addict finish? You don chop your 4 spaghetti sticks finish?
I laugh because your ilk are always spewing rubbish about other tribes ,90% of your business men are drug pushers the poverty in the east like I saw when I served in Abia state is unfathomable,you are probably in the west where you Hussle for your daily bread peacefully but you are here abusing anyway that is what you know best
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by MyExpression(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
QuotaSystem:

The sore losers have no choice than to suck up & return to the political drawing board.

There are only two possible ways for them to get Biafra. Either through lobbying/diplomacy at the National Assembly for constitutional amendment (to allow referendum) or through the force of arms.

Unfortunately they’re ready for neither, as nzogbu nzogbu makes the first option almost impossible for them, while option two only leads to a flattening of the dot; reminiscent of the 60’s.

You do have a point, they are not ready.

However, if your fathers could not flatten the dot in the 60s, what makes you think you can do that in 2023.
Look at the world around you...nobody has flattened Israel, Iraq/Iran, Afghanistan, BH, Al Shabab, Isis, Ukraine....except with a nuclear weapon, nobody can flatten anybody...esp now that generations have spread across the world.

When do you think the annihilation will stop
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:35pm On Sep 29, 2023
Mikkeal:

Lol long time ago before these times I served in the east Abia state to be precise I saw poverty like I never saw before ,I guess you live in the west where you have the peace of mind to Hussle for your three square meals ,it is common to your ilk to abuse ,that is what you are good at , ignoring the iroko in your eyes while masturbating on the speck in others' eyes

Nowhere is Southwest is as rich as Abia State. Mention where you saw the poverty.

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Morbeta11(m): 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
yarimo:
It shall be well with Peter obi....see how hunger is dealing with me...shame on my father, who refused to give me decent life

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Abagworo(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
It is not wise for any prominent person to move about in Southeast with careless abandon. There's a serious crisis going on there and the targets are anyone suspected to be linked to government. Many whose relatives were killed are seeking for justice by killing who they believe is in government or their relative while others are using the opportunity to harm their perceived opponents. The best thing is to avoid going there till this issue is resolved
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by truthhurtsnaira: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Agreed sir...!

So what??! I should go and burn down my village and destroy the little people are using to survive??!

Wehdone.

It’s not about so what… its about doing something…

Some people decide to remain slaves and some decide not to… SO of course, there will be fight….

The only other option is to go and sit down somewhere and stay out of their way…….
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by QuotaSystem: 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2023
MyExpression:

You do have a point, they are not ready.

However, if your father's could not flatten the dot in the 60s, what makes you think you can do that in 2023.
Look at the world around you...nobody has flattened Israel, Iraq/Iran, Afghanistan, BH, Al Shabab, Isis, Ukraine....except with a nuclear weapon, nobody can flatten anybody
...esp now that generations have spread across the world.

When do you think the annihilation will stop

“Flatten the dot” is not literal, but a metaphor for the elimination of encircled armed radicals & terrorists until the point of surrender, like in the 60’s.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by FOXDOSSIER: 5:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
Imo state is very unsafe. Federal government should declare a state of emergency in imo state because imo is at the center of insecurity in the SE

Abagworo:
It is not wise for any prominent person to move about in Southeast with careless abandon. There's a serious crisis going on there and the targets are anyone suspected to be linked to government. Many whose relatives were killed are seeking for justice by killing who they believe is in government or their relative while others are using the opportunity to harm their perceived opponents. The best thing is to avoid going there till this issue is resolved

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2023
jlinkd78:
Na waoh

wahala dey sleep wetin wake am
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by IjebuWarrior: 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
Northernblood8:

Onukwube. Who invited you yaribaa man. You hungry man, you don mourn drug addict finish? You don chop your 4 spaghetti sticks finish?

E pain am... grin grin grin

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by ttobizz(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
Northernblood8:
He was a Major General when we witnessed Python Dance that killed many Innocent Igbo Youths.

Go release the murderer nah. He should call the Terrorist in Chief he provided logistics for during the python dance to go and save him. Anumanu

It's clear you lack security awareness with the kind of comments you make.. careful my friend

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by lightwind(m): 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2023
yarimo:
It shall never be well with Peter obi and his unknown gun men killing and kidnapping innocent people

It shall never be well with you and your Fulani jihadist that have destroyed Nigeria
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Dafresh: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
yarimo:
It shall never be well with Peter obi and his unknown gun men killing and kidnapping innocent people
If Peter Obi is a member of UGM God and the gods of our land will answer but if he's not you will it will return in 10 folds to you and your colleagues, and if Tinubu has genuine certificate, and if he didn't rig the Election you will live long but if otherwise you shall meet bandits and they will do you all their wish
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by zeenaman: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
Corrinthians:
That is exactly what they want. Since their grand patron lost the election and there seems to be no hope of them coming anywhere close to the corridors of Aso Rock in the foreseeable future, they've returned back to their default mode of terrorism, hate for human and hate for Nigeria.

The same people that tried to pass themselves up as the most patriotic Nigerians. Very dubious dolts. They think anyone would be fooled by their antics.

Napalm that shithole to smithereens. Heaven would still remain where it is. I'm sure the next time we'd read about the man, the news would be that he's been slaughtered and cannibalised.

The last line is scary. Igbos are easily predictable in their barbaric modus operandi. I pity the innocent man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by deavicky(m): 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
yarimo:
what are they feeding you people with?. Or is that u people pick up ur phone type what ever that comes in to your head with reasoning?.
What kind of hatred is this?. Are you people blind to what is happening in this country or it is different where you are?.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Gentew(m): 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
Non of my business... Na their family matter.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by BabaRamota1980: 6:49pm On Sep 29, 2023
He should remove military uniform so they dont misidentify him, and then find escape route.
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Swiftgrp: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Corrinthians:
That is exactly what they want. Since their grand patron lost the election and there seems to be no hope of them coming anywhere close to the corridors of Aso Rock in the foreseeable future, they've returned back to their default mode of terrorism, hate for human and hate for Nigeria.

The same people that tried to pass themselves up as the most patriotic Nigerians. Very dubious dolts. They think anyone would be fooled by their antics.

Napalm that shithole to smithereens. Heaven would still remain where it is. I'm sure the next time we'd read about the man, the news would be that he's been slaughtered and cannibalised.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by AK481(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tinubu have failed in protecting the people .

A FAILURE IN WELFARE AND SECURITY
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Sunnyski: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Corrinthians:
Can someone from that region of the country (too irritated to mention the name) share with us ONE POSITIVE PRODUCT of the birth of Kanu or IPOB?

Just one.

Regurgitated insults from phools will be ignored.

Your pain, my joy ☺
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by LOVEALAIGBO: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Abagworo:

Buhari, Tinubu and Uzodinma are the biggest evil and misfortune to ever befall Alaigbo/south-east since the end of the uncivil war! I remember how relatively peaceful Imo in particular and the south-east in general was during the GEJ/Okorocha years!
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Brek: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
Crafteck1:

This is heartbreaking for any igbo to think like this
How should we praise people who killed us?
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by LOVEALAIGBO: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2023
Corrinthians:

Dude, whether by omission or commission, your gods Buhari and Tinubu ARE responsible for the insecurity and bloodletting going on….not just in the south-east, but the entire country! So do yourself a favour and shut up!
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Goodman247: 7:44pm On Sep 29, 2023
Country without security
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Crafteck1: 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2023
Brek:

How should we praise people who killed us?

How about facing the real culprits, the ones that cause trouble then come and hide amongst the innocent
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by OdefaGirl(f): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2023
Northernblood8:

Go release the murderer nah. He should call the Terrorist in Chief he provided logistics for during the python dance to go and save him. Anumanu

So you are one of the problems we have in our land? Can't you guys let peace reign in our fatherland?
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by obuneme: 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2023
Corrinthians:

Who are you referring to as "They" ?

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by Nefort: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Northernblood8:

That's the bullshit you all keep saying. You use Biafra agitation to create a tense environment and when the security forces come to restore law and order you start saying "innocent Igbos".
Re: Suspected IPOB Gunmen Abduct Retired Major General In Imo State by AkumTemi: 8:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
abobote:
I thought retired major generals usually have ADC and co.

I hope he returns safely

Not all, you have when you are a corps commander or GOC or service chief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Human Rights Group Drags Buhari To ICC Over Alleged Crimes / "N5b Presidential Yacht Was Ordered Under Buhari" - Presidency / Recent Supreme Court Judgements - International Embarrassment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.