Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member (26436 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Tribunal Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Sowunmi, Declares APC’s Ogunyemi Winner / Court Sacks Lagos PDP Chairman Deji Doherty, Reinstates Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by Benbastic: 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Lol grin brazen robbery
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by wittywriter: 4:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Omoawoke2:
A win for democracy

Authoreety:
Dem dem

Wittyness
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by oyeb15: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
She should appeal.
Obi should pump money to save d party members not just laughing sheepishly to d camera.
You must win 3 stages of election in Nigeria. General election, tribunal ,Appeal/ supreme court. And our judicial system is very very corrupt.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by Heffalump(m): 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Electoral tribunals under the APC led government are criminals. One wonders why they are quick in poaching on LP candidates where they won and are reluctant on sacking APC candidates even when it's obvious that they rigged.

Nigeria cannot continue like this. Democracy enshrines fairness and equal justice across the strata of the society. What we today is counterfeit.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by KingOKON: 4:34pm On Sep 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
LP lule pii again. The rule of law prevailed and that's good for democracy.

Those who came from PDP and other parties to hijack LP from the real owners of the party are meeting their waterloo in court.

It will be a surprise if LP will still legitimately lay claim to any seat by the end of the year.

That is the effect of using the politics of lies, criminal defamations, hate and bigotry by the LP mob. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Agbero na Agbero, very dumb set of people

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by obembet(f): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2023
abobote:

Better Nigeria kee you there

I have nothing to tell u
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by Kingxb: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2023
U just stupid and one sesne u no get ,,see u way perfect
FreeStuffsNG:

Those who came from PDP and other parties to hijack LP from the real owners of the party are meeting their waterloo in court.

It will be a surprise if LP will still legitimately lay claim to any seat by the end of the year.

That is the effect of using the politics of lies, criminal defamations, hate and bigotry by the LP mob. Check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by socialmediaman: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

APC trademark ™ lol

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by raskymonojendor: 4:43pm On Sep 29, 2023
udemzyudex:
There's a gang up against LP at the tribunal, especially in Lagos.
Always claiming victim.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by Johnthesuccess: 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2023
udemzyudex:

You dey craze.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by Dittodat: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
We have said it before -NO HELL U PEE in our land.
We reject any form of the IPOB terrorist party in the SW.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by Johnthesuccess: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2023
wonder233:
The jubilation expressed here by the those commenting above isn't because the declared candidate will work better nor because the sacked one is not working. In fact, they don't know either candidate. The jubilation is strictly about tribal hate.

Our politicians are the luckiest in the world. They know they don't need to work for the masses, because the masses are not interested in that. What the masses of Nigeria want are tribal and religious triumphs.
So they feed them full dose.
The masses don't care if they starve, die or their kid's futures mortgaged, what matters is tribal pride.
Is the black man not a sub-human like this?

You dey craze
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by Dittodat: 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2023
udemzyudex:

We don't want the IPOB party in any part of the SW. Take that shit to the SE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by Johncarlo07: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Dis one is mentally retarded.
I wonder if u av anoda lyf aside nairaland. Later he will say "check my signature for free stuff". Person wey BMC salary no pass 30k.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by searchlight: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

It is obvious that the number of idiots in Nigeria is on a high. How will a country do well with idiots like you and to think that most are even more idiotic than you is another big fear.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by Mitsurugi(m): 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2023
BobbieZion:

🗑️

I always used to think this FreeStuffsNG had a brain. That was years ago
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by ada9ja(f): 4:57pm On Sep 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

U made me read all this rubbish forgetting u don't have sense
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by Keme4Real(f): 5:03pm On Sep 29, 2023
Another one bites the Apc dust
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by nedekid: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Does it change the fact that $1 is 1k, 1pound is 1200? Or diesel is 1050 per liter? Are you personally better under this gang of charlatans?
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by Yankee101: 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2023
They’re just using the courts to remove LP winners who clearly swept Lagos including beating tinubu
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by CaptainFM1: 5:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
udemzyudex:

They are nullifying oppositions, but confirming the ruling party! I said it, the next coup soup will be prepared by the judiciary.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by Watinhapen(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2023
Even before I read it I knew it was LP candidate that the tribunal sacked. It’s obvious that there’s a conspiracy against LP in the judicial and political landscape.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by Happierikoi: 5:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Tor
I can never labour in vain
Labour party otilor. They think they will rule Nigeria through the back door

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by almarthins(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nigerian justice system na sham. So I no dey surprise.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by almarthins(m): 6:08pm On Sep 29, 2023
Happierikoi:
Tor
I can never labour in vain
Labour party otilor. They think they will rule Nigeria through the back door

What are you saying?

How did tinubu enter, was tru the front door?
Let's be realistic!
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by almarthins(m): 6:10pm On Sep 29, 2023
nedekid:

Does it change the fact that $1 is 1k, 1pound is 1200? Or diesel is 1150 per liter? Are you personally better under this gang of charlatans?

Nigeria go see shege. Them think say na better thing dey happen. A house without check from the opposition na rubber stamp for nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by rdokoye: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
wonder233:
The jubilation expressed here by the those commenting above isn't because the declared candidate will work better nor because the sacked one is not working. In fact, they don't know either candidate. The jubilation is strictly about tribal hate.

Our politicians are the luckiest in the world. They know they don't need to work for the masses, because the masses are not interested in that. What the masses of Nigeria want are tribal and religious triumphs.
The masses don't care if they starve, die or their kid's futures mortgaged, what matters is tribal pride.

That is a Nigerian phenomenon, and it's only exclusive to two regions of the country (North and South West). North Central, South East, South South, don't have that mentality.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by toprealman: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

And the irony is that you expect this same judiciary to give just to Mohbad Abi?
E go reach una …just time
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by udemzyudex(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2023
Dittodat:

We don't want the IPOB party in any part of the SW. Take that shit to the SE.

LP is an IPOB Party? That means the Nigerian labour congress is an IPOB organization. 🤔
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by udemzyudex(m): 6:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
Johnthesuccess:

You dey craze.

You dey mad.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by Isobug: 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
udemzyudex:
Sure..... only a fool will say otherwise
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2023
O
wonder233:

you make a whole lot of sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP leaders protest at EU, French embassies / Eastern Ports Revival: How NPA, Hull Blyth, Maersk, Others Are Pulling Through / Second Bach Of A-29 Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Depart US For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.