Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,333 members, 7,839,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member (26472 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Tribunal Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Sowunmi, Declares APC’s Ogunyemi Winner / Court Sacks Lagos PDP Chairman Deji Doherty, Reinstates Dominic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by jahsharon: 6:37pm On Sep 29, 2023
udemzyudex:
There's a gang up against LP at the tribunal, especially in Lagos.

YES, it is all over the country, but what can you do about it? Absolutely nothing
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by BabaRamota1980: 6:46pm On Sep 29, 2023
Yoruba go learn, by fire by force, Peter Obi is a political deficit.
Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by rottenegg: 6:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
What is the point of INEC if Na tribunal get the final say!🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️🤷🏿‍♂️ This country tire me ooo. Na so America and Britain get tribunal after elections?
I just dey ask

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by LOVEALAIGBO: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
Yankiss:
Hmmm. The rate at which tribunals are sacking Labour party candidates since PBAT's PEPC win is getting suspicious. Don't quote me please.

Even before clicking on the thread i knew the victim would be a LP member!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks Lagos Assembly Member by ebufa: 9:47pm On Sep 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
LP lule pii again. The rule of law prevailed and that's good for democracy.

Those who came from PDP and other parties to hijack LP from the real owners of the party are meeting their waterloo in court.

It will be a surprise if LP will still legitimately lay claim to any seat by the end of the year.

That is the effect of using the politics of lies, criminal defamations, hate and bigotry by the LP mob. Check my signature for free stuffs!

This your post will not age well........let us see where we will be by January 2024.............I susupect a lot of you will be eating lotta humble pies!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Was Not Removed When He Presented Replacement GCE Full Of Errors - Omokri / Fintiri Refuses To Vacate Government House / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.